KS KS - DENNIS LYNN RADER, BTK Serial Killer

There is absolutely no evidence that his wife knew anything at the time. Hindsight? Yes. Her life was devastated by this.
My understanding is that family life was complex, like a lot of us. He could be a great father and teacher, but they walked on eggshells at times, following his rules and avoiding his temper.
The BTK tips coming in were on people suspected due to their odd/violent behavior OR, I'll just say it, racism. No one suspected a "normal" guy with a family who led scouts & his church--including his own family.

Just to clarify I'm NOT suggesting so knew and ignored it.
Psychopaths are really GOOD at compartmentalizing and hiding their evil deeds if they want to keep on hurting others.

After the Otero family murders, 3 men were arrested for this (and of course said they didn't do it) and the WPD got a letter shortly afterwards from BTK that said, in effect, "Let them go; they didn't do it. I know they didn't, because I did, and here's how I can prove it" and mentioned things that weren't in the press. That letter was kept on file, and the men who were innocent of this were let go.

ISTR that they all had long criminal records, but they did not do this.

After the Otero family murders, 3 men were arrested for this (and of course said they didn't do it) and the WPD got a letter shortly afterwards from BTK that said, in effect, "Let them go; they didn't do it. I know they didn't, because I did, and here's how I can prove it" and mentioned things that weren't in the press. That letter was kept on file, and the men who were innocent of this were let go.

ISTR that they all had long criminal records, but they did not do this.
Yes and then there was the poor man whose DNA quickly ruled him out, but his home was swamped by media and in the meantime.
I remember being on the local boards, and people were fixated on Latino/Hispanic suspects (if not their violent, crazy ex or mean boss or anyone with first name B and last name K) because they adhered to the notion that SKs prefer their own race/ethnicity. They had no explanation for the remaining white victims, of course. It was a crazy time when he resurfaced. People were twisting themselves into pretzels to make their person fit.

Chilling never-before-seen sketches by BTK serial killer showing girls bound and gagged with nooses around their necks are released by cops as they hunt for clues in case of missing girl​

Osage County Sheriff Eddie Virden would not disclose further details on the possible ID of the woman, who was depicted in one drawing as wearing green and being bound in a barn.

He said his team is poring through “very, very good tips,” from the public regarding possible additional victims following CNN’s exclusive reporting on Rader’s detailed colored drawings of barns with female victims, which were first recovered by law enforcement after his arrest in 2005.

“It’s going to be a busy week,” Virden added, saying the tips so far have “provided more information.”

With the help of experts, Virden’s team believes a few rare color images among hundreds of sketches in Rader’s belongings may depict more crimes he committed not only in Oklahoma, but also Kansas and Missouri.

“We have a lot of follow ups to do, of course, a lot of interviews to do,” Virden said. “Barn-wise we’ve got a lot of things sent to us for us to check out.”

Rader’s daughter, Kerri Rawson, said on “CNN This Morning” that authorities believe they had identified the “young woman in the green shirt” in her father’s drawings but could not disclose further, citing the open and active case.

One drawing shows what looks like a young female gagged and bound at her arms and legs. Officials point to the black piping running through the barn walls.

“The reason you would have that is if you were moving livestock through there, that those bars would keep the livestock from hitting probably the tin or the wood on the outside of the barn so that if an animal hit it, you know, they wouldn’t go through and dent up the tin or knock the wood off the outside,” Virden, the sheriff, told CNN.

*I remembered another Oklahoma woman missing from 1977. Teresa Capps used heroin and was a sex worker in Oklahoma City. This creep could be involved in many other murders. He loves to play games with LE.

In my humble opinion - I do not believe Rader is responsible for Fager Murders. But in his letter to Mary Fager - he was sure a fan of those murders. I do not believe that Butterworth did those murders. Wichita Police were sold completely that Butterworth was responsible. Seems no DNA was found at the scene. Fingerprints were found and did no match Rader or Butterworth. The Fager murders and that of Shannon Olson share too many connections. Only two months apart in 1987. Both involving bondage and water. Water most likely used to wash away forensics. Maybe semen. I believe those two cases are connected. I believe they could be the work of a copy cat. Also Hattie Smith's unsolved murder. Sadly - it seems no forensics left from Fager ? None found with Olson ? Wichita closed the Fager murder case. I wonder if they even have the prints left that were found at Fagers.

Another drawing by Rader shows a bound and gagged woman in a red top.Another drawing by Rader shows a bound and gagged woman in a red top.

A third drawing by Rader shows a woman bound in a hay loft.A third drawing by Rader shows a woman bound in a hayloft.

*Again, sorry to go on about this twisted kinky piece of filth. But I seriously think I hate Mr. BTK.

Another drawing by Rader shows a bound and gagged woman in a red top.Another drawing by Rader shows a bound and gagged woman in a red top.

A third drawing by Rader shows a woman bound in a hay loft.A third drawing by Rader shows a woman bound in a hayloft.

*Again, sorry to go on about this twisted kinky piece of filth. But I seriously think I hate Mr. BTK.

I openly hate him and have for years, don't feel bad...he deserves it . mOO

Virden’s team believes a barn closely positioned next to a silo was likely a favored haunt of Rader.

01 dennis rader btk drawings

“We’re hoping that releasing these, someone might recognize one of these barns or the unique features in them, or the closeness of the silo to the barn or possibly might have even found items that they didn’t know why were there that could be very important in this case,” Virden told CNN.

“Even if the barn’s not there anymore. We would still like that information.”

I just began looking at these sketches... trying to figure out the words this evil psycho sadist wrote on this page.

I just began looking at these sketches... trying to figure out the words this evil psycho sadist wrote on this page.
These are some of the words that I see. {Eeeewwww} :(:rolleyes:

Devil
Storage age
Video
T.V.
Hi chair
Rack
Shower
Bathroom
Sink
Wet bar
Chair
reading light
Mirror
Elevator
guillotine
Gallow
Bench
Chair
Pole
Rack
Sandbox
Pool
Water tank
Barbecue
Box
Rugged Room box
Cutout
Airtight tank

OSAGE COUNTY, Okla. (KSNW) — The Osage County, Oklahoma, undersheriff says they have at least four “pretty strong connections” to cold case investigations linked to Dennis Rader, BTK, they feel could go to trial.

On Tuesday, the undersheriff said they have been following leads from several cold cases they feel could be linked to Rader.

Undersheriff Gary Upton says they are looking to connect with the Wichita Police Department to look at evidence WPD has that could connect Rader to their investigations.

Upton says items of interest include a green dress and a red blanket.

He says the leads they are looking into are not specifically tied to Cynthia Dawn Kinney, missing out of Oklahoma. However, they still consider Rader a “prime suspect” in her disappearance.

Does anyone else just find it incredibly surreal that we're actually learning of new victims of this monster, all these years later?

yes, here he is again...well Oklahoma will request an injection for Rader... they have a pretty steady execution flow. If they can convict him they will kill him..how he hid behind Kansas laws and got everything he wanted including torturing the families of victims further by his detailed and robotic play by play of his disgusting acts...I will never understand how this was allowed in a court of law , knowing he was getting off on the whole spectacle...it was disgraceful...I hope they move quickly and extradite him post haste. He is hideous and will probably cry like a baby when he gets what he so deserves.

even God cannot redeem this man. mOO

Sandbox
Pool
Water tank
Barbecue
Box
Rugged Room box
Cutout
Airtight tank
Rsbm

These words above stood out to me.
Boxes and tanks to contain and torture victims, and possibly to conceal the bodies after death?
Are we looking at water tanks?
I see links to suffocation, airtight spaces or confined tanks with water to drown victims in a controlled manner.

Also noted:
The black and white sketch of the hayloft made me question why the victim's neck was tied to the vertical center support log, so close to the edge of the loft. Was he also planning on hanging the victim off the edge from the same fixed point?

The one interesting aspect previously reported about BTK's crimes was...

"... there was no evidence of sexual assault of any of his victims, though semen was sometimes found at the scene."

IMO It now seems there was sexual assault of these "newly realized" murder victims. Is this another aspect BTK has been lying about? Apparently, no one... LE nor those psych/criminologists who wrote books after communicating with BTK... has really gotten the truth.

The one interesting aspect previously reported about BTK's crimes was...

"... there was no evidence of sexual assault of any of his victims, though semen was sometimes found at the scene."

IMO It now seems there was sexual assault of these "newly realized" murder victims. Is this another aspect BTK has been lying about? Apparently, no one... LE nor those psych/criminologists who wrote books after communicating with BTK... has really gotten the truth.
I'm not convinced there are additional victims yet. I have a hard time believing he could have refrained from talking about additional victims all this time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519
Back