GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spring cleaning? Is that when you blow your wife's brains out and set her and the house on fire?

Torching hard drives is not advised as far as I remember because of the dangerous gases it can produce. Just saying.

This liar is a bad liar. The cell phone stories now are making me wonder why a man in the middle of an emotional time of divorce would be doing all these activities destroying suspicious devices like computer hard drives and cell phones.

Did that defense expert witness sniff those pants?

well, I tossed the cell phones.....hallway outside our offices...I tossed them in the small trashcan at end of hall.....

This reminds me of Jason Young. During his first trial, he madly took notes and then he was a surprise witness at the end. He went over every single item that pointed towards his guilt and found a plausible alternative.

Too bad the pros wasn't ready for him and blew it. Fortunately, he only got a hung jury and had a retrial, guilty LWOP.

I hope this pros doesn't blow the cross!

JMHO
fran

WELL???

Every time he starts with WELL? I just want to eat rocks.

He is tossing cell phones and melting lap tops and it has nothing to do with a murder. Nothing. He just had a big electronic break down..

Torching hard drives is not advised as far as I remember because of the dangerous gases it can produce. Just saying.

This liar is a bad liar. The cell phone stories now are making me wonder why a man in the middle of an emotional time of divorce would be doing all these activities destroying suspicious devices like computer hard drives and cell phones.

And in a police setting to boot! Might as well go all out!

This reminds me of Jason Young. During his first trial, he madly took notes and then he was a surprise witness at the end. He went over every single item that pointed towards his guilt and found a plausible alternative.

Too bad the pros wasn't ready for him and blew it. Fortunately, he only got a hung jury and had a retrial, guilty LWOP.

I hope this pros doesn't blow the cross!

JMHO
fran

I think we will see shades of Juan..

This DT sounds like a cross of Nurmi and Samuels..

Every time I hear KLATC and Seacat
it makes me think of
KIISFM and Seacrest

:scared:

well, I tossed the cell phones.....hallway outside our offices...I tossed them in the small trashcan at end of hall.....

But he previously testified, like 2 minutes ago, you don't throw away cell phones. :scared:

Until tomorrow gang! I hope the state gets to start chewing on Mr Seacat's story tomorrow!

Taking the Stand was a huge mistake for this Jason young wannabe

Aren't client and counsel supposed to at least rehearse a little? This conversation sounds just weird.

remembers 9.8 gallons of gas into the truck but not the price of gas or total sale...

He remembers 9.8 gallons?? REALLY??

He does not want to lie, you know..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members