Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was talking about Caylee.....but what I found interesting was the thing he said about the people who have answers..do what your conscience tells you/guides you...or however it was said. I'm not sure.

The way I took it at first was like he made a promise to her while she was missing..you know, like I'm going to find you baby, bring you home and make sure whoever does this to you pays, I promise.

That's one of them that caught my attention. Wonder how long it will take before there is a transcript available?

I was completely confused by LA's speech. I didn't know whether he was talking to KC or Caylee or both or going back and forth. I think he wanted it that way too. I definately think there was a secret message in there for his sister. JB will show her parts of it. I took away that they still believe KC to be innocent also. Wonder what the promise was that he made and will not forget? I also noticed that there were reference's to "my child" or "our child" in songs, and it said that in the obit CA wrote too. Thats kinda strange as she wasn't CA,GA or LA's child? moo

I truly hope I am right about this, but I felt he was talking strickly about Caylee, however knew that the possibility of Casey listening. The kind words were meant for his niece for sure...he used the initials to break Casey down..(I hope)
He loves his sister, but in my heart I think he knows the truth, yet keeps it inside (his reference to being broken) to hide it from his parents.

bold by me

Now THAT'S good thinking. Excellent insight. You may be onto something. Gotta have faith.

She was the family's child. I didn't find that strange. Does anyone have a transcript of what Lee said?

Thats a really good analysis. Maybe he was saying things he would never say to KC anymore. He's not proud of KC, imo. He was making her realize how she turned something so beautiful into a horrible thing.

MAYBE.

ITA! I can't see Lee being 'proud' of casey.

I don't remember. I was bawling so it was hard to see.

Just saw him on TV and I don't see a big Caylee button:waitasec:

I didn't either. I think he must've been the only person in that church not wearing one. Not nickpicking- just seems odd. I wonder if that means something to someone ?

I thought the whole memorial was beautiful. I am so happy they shared it with us.

Re: Lee's comments. With all due respect they made me very uncomfortable. My first thought was, he's talking to his sister. I got kind of sick to my stomach as he continued. I didn't know about the tattoo either. At this point I don't really have an opinion of Lee. I see his pain and my heart breaks and at the same time he makes me very uncomfortable.

I mean no disrespect on this day of hopeful healing.

I think he was talking about Caylee.....but what I found interesting was the thing he said about the people who have answers..do what your conscience tells you/guides you...or however it was said. I'm not sure.

The way I took it at first was like he made a promise to her while she was missing..you know, like I'm going to find you baby, bring you home and make sure whoever does this to you pays, I promise.

That's exactly what I thought -- would love to read a transcript of it!! I think he was talking to Caylee -- and like you, maybe saying that he would get to the bottom of what happened - and I thought his emotions were very strong when he said it, too.

I think it was Caylee, because of his alledged CMA tattoo.

Really, I never hear he had tatoo with CMA. What was your source? I curiouis) That might change my mind of about if he was speaking to Casey (who was not listening)

I thought the whole memorial was beautiful. I am so happy they shared it with us.

Re: Lee's comments. With all due respect they made me very uncomfortable. My first thought was, he's talking to his sister. I got kind of sick to my stomach as he continued. I didn't know about the tattoo either. At this point I don't really have an opinion of Lee. I see his pain and my heart breaks and at the same time he makes me very uncomfortable.

No disrespect taken. That's why I started a separate thread about this. I didn't want to muck up Caylee's Memorial thread out of respect to her.

ETA: Today, actually, was the first time I have felt that much compassion for Lee. I really saw his pain.

I didn't either. I think he must've been the only person in that church not wearing one. Not nickpicking- just seems odd. I wonder if that means something to someone ?

I thought the same thing about the Caylee's button. but them maybe it was on his jacket.

I agree, it was a beautiful and tasteful memorial. My heart really went out to Lee in his discomfort. But I did find his comments odd. I wonder if Casey was listening on her radio in her jail cell.

While watching Lee speak during the memorial, my first instinct was "CMA" was a veiled reference/message to KC. On second thought, I believe I was wrong. I now tend to believe he was speaking to Caylee.

That said, I think Lee is the most private family member. I'm not convinced that he was in favor of a public memorial or that he meant for us to know to whom he was referring. He has been a loyal brother to KC and his love for his sister hasn't disappeared because of what has happened. Only his pain and confusion has been increased. He said it best when he said he was "broken", that his family was "united, but broken".

I'm still watching CNN and I see something on Lee's shirt, but it's really small, I can't quite make it out.

LOL! Keep on lying? She certainly doesn't need encouragement for that!

I know what you you're saying.:blowkiss:

Or how about "the family is still behind you, and hasn't told any of what we know. Keep the faith."

But if indeed Lee was trying to make KC uncomfortable, then I'm glad he went ahead with it. He probably knows the doubt he put in people's minds. His girlfriend (fiancee?) was sitting right there. I can't see him sending "I got your back" codes to KC.. I just can't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms