Lifetime movie- Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

Recipe for an evening of slummin' it:

Potato chips? Check.
Box of wine? Check.
Lifetime movie of Jodi Arias? Check.

Houston, we're ready for take off.

Me too...my tequila hangover is finally better so I'm going to have hot wings and fries and lots of water and see how this movie is, but also may watch the dude walking the wire over the Grand Canyon live on Discovery

Me too...my tequila hangover is finally better so I'm going to have hot wings and fries and lots of water and see how this movie is, but also may watch the dude walking the wire over the Grand Canyon live on Discovery

Walking a wire across the Grand Canyon? Big deal. Balance some spinning plates on your head while you do it and I might tune in.

Recipe for an evening of slummin' it:

Potato chips? Check.
Box of wine? Check.
Lifetime movie of Jodi Arias? Check.

Houston, we're ready for take off.

:seeya:

Chips? Yes- Ruffles "All Dressed".
Wine? Not sure- Gotta get up early in the AM and I get bad hangovers.
"Dirty Little Secret"- :rocker:

Having my WS buddies join in on this? Priceless. :luv:

The Grand Canyon walk is tomorrow night. Tonight is just a past walk that he did.

I think I will be flipping channels tonight, Blackhawks game, Dirty Little Secret and the Grand Canyon thing. I do have some beer ready, tacos, and maybe some other snacks. I will be checking in here to see what other viewers have to say. Busy busy lol

LOL just read the Grand canyon thing is tomorrow night, so one less channel.

I think I will be flipping channels tonight, Blackhawks game, Dirty Little Secret and the Grand Canyon thing. I do have some beer ready, tacos, and maybe some other snacks. I will be checking in here to see what other viewers have to say. Busy busy lol

LOL just read the Grand canyon thing is tomorrow night, so one less channel.

BBM~ Sounds interesting. Is this on the Discovery Channel?

The Grand Canyon walk is tomorrow night. Tonight is just a past walk that he did.

Thanks! I saw it first up to record so I thought it was tonight...I want to see him walk four football fields 1,500 ft up with no net

Tomorrow 7 central on Discovery

I won't be watching and I don't think this should even be aired until the penalty phase is completed.

Wow, the trial wig they gave that actress looks terrible.

Thanks! I saw it first up to record so I thought it was tonight...I want to see him walk four football fields 1,500 ft up with no net

Tomorrow 7 central on Discovery

Am I gonna watch to see if he falls to his death or am I gonna watch to see the incredible balance he shows? :waitasec:

Following the movie is a one hour documentary:
Jodi Arias: Beyond the Headlines

The Princess Bride is on CN right now. What a great movie. It's timeless and a great job by Peter Falk.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...ply-in-love-says-director-jace-alexander.html

Since Arias was not a career criminal, "Dirty Little Secret" is more about the emotions that put a gun and knife in her hand.

"I didn't know anything about the case," says the director. "I didn't know who Jodi Arias was. I had never heard of her before I took this job. What drew me in was the universal truths that lay within these people, which were truths about wanting to find love and wanting to find companionship and wanting to find friendship."

As for whether one can call what drove Arias to commit a particularly brutal murder "love," Alexander says, "No, I call it love, but it went the wrong way. I think she was deeply in love. All of us can recognize what it feels like, especially when you're a young person, which she was -- and not a person of the world, necessarily -- not worldly, to be so deeply in love that any departure from that is crushing.

"I do think it's love, and I think that love, throughout history, has caused some really tremendous issues on a global scale."

Love? LOVE? No....Love.....MY BIG FAT ARSE! That director is CLUELESS!!! Love didn't have a thing to do with it! JA didn't LOVE Travis! She wanted to possess Travis.

I will not watch this piece of fluff. Nope. No how, no way. I saw some snippets of it on CNN and those snippets were a joke!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jodi-arias-lifetime-movie-due-june-article-1.1340480

"We approached this story creatively from the point of view that Travis was the victim, and we're trying to wrap our arms around why Jodi did what she did," adding, "I think the verdict certainly validated our approach."

Interian told Yahoo TV: "We had intentionally left the court scenes for the end of the shoot, so the film could be as up-to-date as possible," adding that Raymonde and other actors in the film are shooting a court scene Friday.
He said that much of the film will try to disassemble Arias' personality, which he says Raymonde portrays as both sensual and obsessive.

Love? LOVE? No....Love.....MY BIG FAT ARSE! That director is CLUELESS!!! Love didn't have a thing to do with it! JA didn't LOVE Travis! She wanted to possess Travis.

I will not watch this piece of fluff. Nope. No how, no way. I saw some snippets of it on CNN and those snippets were a joke!

In her messed up mind it was love.

I think any writer or director has to imagine how the events were perceived by her. Otherwise how can you write for that character?

I respectfully disagree King of the Emus! :seeya: If you love someone you don't stab them and almost decapitate them...and then pump bullets into them. I don't care how messed up she was. She had to know that you don't do that to someone you love.

I agree...love turned to obsession turned to hate when she perceives being rejected/abandoned. Very volatile situation

I respectfully disagree King of the Emus! :seeya: If you love someone you don't stab them and almost decapitate them...and then pump bullets into them. I don't care how messed up she was. She had to know that you don't do that to someone you love.

It is called obsessive love.

I respectfully disagree with your respectful disagreement. In HER mind it was love. I think, in her mind, she gave, and gave and gave some more. She figured out she was only a sex toy for TA and she tried to blackmail TA into marrying her. (I think the sex tape was the vehicle for that) When that didn't work it enraged her to the point of I'll show him who has the power in the relationship. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back