Lifetime movie- Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

Oh, what the heck, I'll watch. Maybe some of our WS trial-watching friends will join us here and we can have a reunion while critiquing the flick.

File:Love_wheel.jpg

:waitasec:

Just an FYI...I asked Harmony2 to start this thread so those of us who DO want to watch the movie don't offend others who are against it. So, that being said, it's just my opinion that those who don't want to watch the movie maybe shouldn't pay attention to this thread.....

JMO!

Just an FYI...I asked Harmony2 to start this thread so those of us who DO want to watch the movie don't offend others who are against it. So, that being said, it's just my opinion that those who don't want to watch the movie maybe shouldn't pay attention to this thread.....

JMO!

Omg...I am so sorry I offended you. I didn't realize this thread was for those who wanted to watch it. My apologies.

Is there a seat left? oops didn't mean to step on your foot!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

No problem. Sit right down. Plenty of seats here.

OK. Now we know the film makers are taking lots of editorial liberties. Oh well.

My DH just told me this was on tv tonight - he says he's watching it. :floorlaugh::scared:

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...ply-in-love-says-director-jace-alexander.html

Since Arias was not a career criminal, "Dirty Little Secret" is more about the emotions that put a gun and knife in her hand.

"I didn't know anything about the case," says the director. "I didn't know who Jodi Arias was. I had never heard of her before I took this job. What drew me in was the universal truths that lay within these people, which were truths about wanting to find love and wanting to find companionship and wanting to find friendship."

As for whether one can call what drove Arias to commit a particularly brutal murder "love," Alexander says, "No, I call it love, but it went the wrong way. I think she was deeply in love. All of us can recognize what it feels like, especially when you're a young person, which she was -- and not a person of the world, necessarily -- not worldly, to be so deeply in love that any departure from that is crushing.

"I do think it's love, and I think that love, throughout history, has caused some really tremendous issues on a global scale."

BBM

Okay, we all know JA is right messed up in the head with her personality disorders, viciousness and hatred.

WHAT is the director's excuse though? :scared: If he calls JA slaughtering TA "love" my suggestion to all who know the director is to stay far far away from him as IMO he's just as messed in the head.:scared:

Omg...I am so sorry I offended you. I didn't realize this thread was for those who wanted to watch it. My apologies.

Omg, you did NOT offend me! I just thought it be more respectful to those who are against the movie to not have to read endless posts about it. That's all! :blowkiss:

My DH just told me this was on tv tonight - he says he's watching it. :floorlaugh::scared:

BBM

Okay, we all know JA is right messed up in the head with her personality disorders, viciousness and hatred.

WHAT is the director's excuse though? :scared: If he calls JA slaughtering TA "love" my suggestion to all who know the director is to stay far far away from him as IMO he's just as messed in the head.:scared:

I think the movie is from Jodi's perspective.

So they don't have Lifetime in Poland. So if you guys could sort of talk about the movie and what's going on that would be cool :D

Omg, you did NOT offend me! I just thought it be more respectful to those who are against the movie to not have to read endless posts about it. That's all! :blowkiss:

:blushing: Well I was a bit opinionated in my above post and I didn't really mean to be!!:seeya:

Hubs is watching in this in livingroom! HA HA!

Only 15 minutes in, and already filled with lots of made-up fluff. Not sure if I can keep watching.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back