MA MA - Brittany Tee, 35, Brookfield, 10 Jan 2023 *last seen leaving a residence*

There's a little information about the phone call in the article @TwinkieDefense just posted. Brittany spoke with her mother a half hour before she disappeared. Her sister said, “She was not intoxicated or altered in any way.”

From the article:

“We had a brief conversation and she started to cry. I asked what was wrong and she said, ‘Oh nothing mom, we’ll talk about it later,'” ST said.

When she couldn’t reach Brittany Tee for two days, Susan Tee got worried and texted her boyfriend.

“He called me back very shortly after saying, what do you mean, how is Brittany doing? Isn’t she with you?” Susan Tee said.

They immediately went to the house and discovered Brittany Tee’s Jeep, with her purse and keys still inside.
Whose house did they go to where they found her car, keys and purse? I had thought she left that at her bf's house. If her items were there, why would her bf have thought she was at her mom's house? Has he really been cleared or has he been "cleared", like they just don't want to put anything out there?

Whose house did they go to where they found her car, keys and purse? I had thought she left that at her bf's house. If her items were there, why would her bf have thought she was at her mom's house? Has he really been cleared or has he been "cleared", like they just don't want to put anything out there?
Brittany left the home where she lived with her boyfriend. When Brittany's mother couldn't reach her, she texted Brittany's boyfriend who thought Brittany was at her mother's.

They (mother, and possibly sister?) immediately went to the house (where Brittany lived with her boyfriend) and discovered Brittany's Jeep, with her purse and keys still inside.

Friends told WBZ-TV that Brittany's vehicle was found at her bf's house (see 2nd link below).

Her bf may have assumed Brittany was at her mother's house because she had just talked to her using his phone. Or perhaps that's where Brittany told him she was going. We don't know. MOO

So what do we know regarding Brittany's vehicle?

Since her purse and keys were found inside her Jeep, then logically it makes sense that she tried to start it, with the intent of driving somewhere. IMO this implies that her Jeep had been in running condition fairly recently, and that Brittany expected to be able to use it that night. It also suggests that Brittany herself placed her keys and purse in the Jeep, but we don't know that for certain. Based on MSM reports, all we know is that both her keys and purse were found inside.

We don't know why she couldn't drive the Jeep to her destination. Possibly a flat tire, out of fuel, or some other mechanical reason. AFAIK not much information has been released about this by LE or her family.

If she needed to go somewhere that night, in winter, why not ask her BF, or her mother, for a ride if her vehicle was not operating?

Also, why would she leave her keys and purse in the Jeep if she decided to walk to her destination?

If these facts are correct, then IMO something doesn't make sense. This could be simply a lack of information on our part.

Her sister stated that Brittany was upset about something, but again, we have only fragmentary information here.

So what do we know regarding Brittany's vehicle?

Since her purse and keys were found inside her Jeep, then logically it makes sense that she tried to start it, with the intent of driving somewhere. IMO this implies that her Jeep had been in running condition fairly recently, and that Brittany expected to be able to use it that night. It also suggests that Brittany herself placed her keys and purse in the Jeep, but we don't know that for certain. Based on MSM reports, all we know is that both her keys and purse were found inside.

We don't know why she couldn't drive the Jeep to her destination. Possibly a flat tire, out of fuel, or some other mechanical reason. AFAIK not much information has been released about this by LE or her family.

If she needed to go somewhere that night, in winter, why not ask her BF, or her mother, for a ride if her vehicle was not operating?

Also, why would she leave her keys and purse in the Jeep if she decided to walk to her destination?

If these facts are correct, then IMO something doesn't make sense. This could be simply a lack of information on our part.

Her sister stated that Brittany was upset about something, but again, we have only fragmentary information here.
I seem to remember that the car wasn't working. I don't recall ever hearing that her keys and purse were in the car. Can anyone point to a news article with this information?

I seem to remember that the car wasn't working. I don't recall ever hearing that her keys and purse were in the car. Can anyone point to a news article with this information?
If that is true, it changes things somewhat to me. I believe she was seen or tracked near the police station then disappeared. Been a while, so I'm not clearly remembering. If so, she was without her purse and phone if they were in the car. Did she call someone to pick her up but didn't grab or was unable to, her purse and phone from her non working car? Mainly, not a true fact maybe that her belongings were in the car? More speculating then. Unfortunate that she didn't give her mother a 'hint' of what was wrong to make her upset leaving her bf's house, as that might lead somewhere if it involved another person. She didn't go back into the bf' to say, can you give me a ride, my car won't start. This is if she attempted to start it, then leaving her belongings in it, if they were in there, she didn't retrieve them. It makes a difference to thoughts if her things were in her jeep.
I know her distraught family cannot or are unable for reasons to answer what we'd want to know, but it would clear things up and change directions. LE knows the details though as they are supposed to and I just hope some closure happens for her family. I remember LE believed strongly she was in the woods, but sounds like no, she is not. That must be due to them losing track of her at that point.

They immediately went to the house and discovered Brittany Tee’s Jeep, with her purse and keys still inside.

If that is true, it changes things somewhat to me. I believe she was seen or tracked near the police station then disappeared. Been a while, so I'm not clearly remembering. If so, she was without her purse and phone if they were in the car. Did she call someone to pick her up but didn't grab or was unable to, her purse and phone from her non working car? Mainly, not a true fact maybe that her belongings were in the car? More speculating then. Unfortunate that she didn't give her mother a 'hint' of what was wrong to make her upset leaving her bf's house, as that might lead somewhere if it involved another person. She didn't go back into the bf' to say, can you give me a ride, my car won't start. This is if she attempted to start it, then leaving her belongings in it, if they were in there, she didn't retrieve them. It makes a difference to thoughts if her things were in her jeep.
I know her distraught family cannot or are unable for reasons to answer what we'd want to know, but it would clear things up and change directions. LE knows the details though as they are supposed to and I just hope some closure happens for her family. I remember LE believed strongly she was in the woods, but sounds like no, she is not. That must be due to them losing track of her at that point.
My understanding is that her purse and keys were in her Jeep, but she had her wallet, ipad, and phone. Her phone was not working so she used her boyfriend's, and her boyfriend thought that was to ask her mom for a ride. MOO

Tee's family reported her missing Thursday night, after growing concerned that they had been unable to reach her. They believe she had her wallet, iPad and cellphone with her – but her phone is no longer working.

“He knew she was speaking with me and he thought she was asking me to come pick her up,” Susan Tee said.

Investigators said the boyfriend has cooperated fully and the family is not releasing his name because they said there is no evidence he did anything wrong.

Her phone was last pinged near the Brookfield State Police Barracks on Route 9.

My understanding is that her purse and keys were in her Jeep, but she had her wallet, ipad, and phone. Her phone was not working so she used her boyfriend's, and her boyfriend thought that was to ask her mom for a ride. MOO

Tee's family reported her missing Thursday night, after growing concerned that they had been unable to reach her. They believe she had her wallet, iPad and cellphone with her – but her phone is no longer working.

“He knew she was speaking with me and he thought she was asking me to come pick her up,” Susan Tee said.

Investigators said the boyfriend has cooperated fully and the family is not releasing his name because they said there is no evidence he did anything wrong.

Thank you for very good refresher!!

Prior to going missing, did Brittany mention to family or friends that her Jeep was non-operational, or had she driven it in the days before she was last seen?

Her family indicates that Brittany's keys and purse were found in her Jeep. Assuming she (Brittany) placed those items in the Jeep, then logic indicates she expected her Jeep to be operational IMO.

However, if Brittany KNEW in advance that her Jeep wasn't working then it seems odd that her purse and keys would be found inside. MOO

Prior to going missing, did Brittany mention to family or friends that her Jeep was non-operational, or had she driven it in the days before she was last seen?

Her family indicates that Brittany's keys and purse were found in her Jeep. Assuming she (Brittany) placed those items in the Jeep, then logic indicates she expected her Jeep to be operational IMO.

However, if Brittany KNEW in advance that her Jeep wasn't working then it seems odd that her purse and keys would be found inside. MOO
Well it turns out that she was not asking her mother to come pick her up, and for some reason, the bf didn't bring her home either. Something happened in a very short time, a time she must of decided to walk home? Go to a place close by? (Forget if the prev. employer, liquor store I think, was close). Who saw her, why would she go with them, obv. the State Police place has cameras I'd think for sure, but she may not have been in view of them or had even passed it yet. Whatever happened, happened quickly. Could it of been bad timing of a bad person driving by and stopping? We'd of heard if she had contacted someone via her ipad to pick her up or make a plan with I'd think. I just really wonder about the former bf with a large amount of land/farm that was mentioned a while back. Sure he was investigated, if possible/legal, for LE to ask to see his phone for tracking his movements that night. So all awful.

So Brittany's keys and purse were found in the car. Does anyone know what keys? House keys, car keys? Was the car locked?

I have heard that a Brittany's SIM card was found at her home. Do we know that as a fact? Is there any news report that mentions this?

I also heard that the car wasn't in working condition, but I am also not 100% sure of this. Does anyone have any news report that mention this?

It also appears that Brittany did take her phone (even though it wasn't working apparently) and her wallet.
All these things, if all true, seem puzzling and contradicting. Why would she leave her purse and keys behind?
If her phone wasn't working, she couldn't have called anyone to pick her up.

It's all such a mystery, and relying on news articles that sometime seem to contradict each other, really makes things cloudy...Maybe I've watched too many FBI shows on TV, but has anyone considered Witness Protection?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back