Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great posts colomom and MG--

two additional thoughts

1. the phantom nanny

2. lack of updated info on 2.6 million GBP reward fund

(As my son said about the nanny--And just what would Ms Frannie Fine do???? He bets she would make herself heard ! :crazy: )

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

Althought the webpage says it has not been updated in 2 days, Gerry just added to his blog a few hours ago.

NB--GM now mentions Kate and offers advice to contact police or crimestoppers if you feel you have any info about Madeleine.

:cool:

Big hugs Shazza:blowkiss:

Unfrickingbelievable these people are:banghead: Spent the last 55 days banging on about how they'll leave no stone unturned and they stay sunning themselves in Portugal, what the **** does he mean "It does not help us to receive such information directly" I'd be scouring every last line if I thought "such information" may help find my missing child.....this whole thing is a complete and utter mess.....thats why I've had to put myself in self imposed time out too Petra, I wouldn't ever want to bump into either one of these jackasses on the streets of Britain :mad:

Sincere apologies for the rant.

two additional thoughts

1. the phantom nanny

(As my son said about the nanny--And just what would Ms Frannie Fine do???? He bets she would make herself heard ! :crazy: )

1. Unheard of how this nanny has stayed so elusive, my, I bet she'd have a story to tell.

2. I do think the 'Rewards' are seperate from the Fund:-

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070622/tuk-uk-britain-madeleine-chronology-fa6b408_1.html

May 13 - Virgin boss Richard Branson, author J.K. Rowling and footballer Wayne Rooney are among those to have contributed to rewards now totalling 2.5 million pounds.

I feel another self imposed time out coming on:banghead:

Unfrickingbelievable these people are:banghead: Spent the last 55 days banging on about how they'll leave no stone unturned and they stay sunning themselves in Portugal, what the **** does he mean "It does not help us to receive such information directly" I'd be scouring every last line if I thought "such information" may help find my missing child.....this whole thing is a complete and utter mess.....thats why I've had to put myself in self imposed time out too Petra, I wouldn't ever want to bump into either one of these jackasses on the streets of Britain :mad:
=============================================

Hey Sweet Moon Goddess---I have been thinking about you.

Anytime you want to rant, we are here.

Take care of yourself-- I think we are all in so deep emotionally and it will be for the long haul.

Second round of accupuncture for me tomorrow. :)

:snooty:
1. Unheard of how this nanny has stayed so elusive, my, I bet she'd have a story to tell.

2. I do think the 'Rewards' are seperate from the Fund:-

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070622/tuk-uk-britain-madeleine-chronology-fa6b408_1.html

May 13 - Virgin boss Richard Branson, author J.K. Rowling and footballer Wayne Rooney are among those to have contributed to rewards now totalling 2.5 million pounds.

I feel another self imposed time out coming on:banghead:

I agree they are seperate funds--but why is it not *advertised more*.. Not on website, not in papers or on the limited posters we see or hear no more about. I assume the reward is still in place..:cool: someone might cough up info for the money.

Me too on the timeout. :blushing: Going to sit in the garden--were we usually hold small dinner parties--not far from the main house--the children should be asleep now.(Our baby is home from uni this week !!). Sarcasm!!:snooty:

IMO--Need to breath some fresh Norwegian air under the midnight sun. Will pick a little bouquet of flowers for Madeleine and make a ring of posies for her while sending her all my positive thoughts and energy.

Good night all.

Hoping tomorrow brings a miracle. .

Good post Meowy! If you go back to thread 1 and read very early in it I was one of the first that brought up the "They've taken her" statement. That NEVER made sense to me and still doesn't. "They" does come across like someone you know or are familiar with. I would like to believe that this statement reported in the news is wrong and that this is not what Mrs. M said when she found her daughter gone.
WHY oh WHY did she not shout..."She's Gone!" ???

Jdee....just wanted to thank you for all the links and great posts you have put up today (and every day).

You are really connecting the dots.....;)

Now...to my time out!!!!!:silenced: :silenced:

Thanks for the link MoonGoddess, as soon as it opened and I saw Madelaines pretty little face I started crying, I couldnt look at her, I wish someone would find her, cant say much just now will check in later.

Ahhhhh Shazza.....
bighug.gif
I hope you have your image tags on cuz I am sending you a huge cyberhug. I know how you feel and I love your lil' ole heart.

I'll say a prayer for the big guy to comfort you and give you peace.

:blowkiss: Your friend always....

two additional thoughts

1. the phantom nanny

Yes, the "nanny". I remember reading on the Digital Spy forum that they thought that the references to "nanny" were a nickname for KM's mom who would come and stay and help KM deal with all that stress :rolleyes:
Whatever....they have effectively ignored that question as well. If she did exist I guess she is probably on an extended vacation....in Tahiti.

I also think that they should have more visibility on the "reward" because greed is a powerful motivator. I guess it just sits (somewhere) drawing interest that somebody (Auntie Phil?) is skimming off the top.

I am feeling rather cynical tonight :crazy:

~big hug Petra~ :blowkiss: I always tell my kids, "timeouts are a good thing" The picture of you picking flowers and arranging posies for our sweet Maddie-girl touched my heart.

Wow! You are feeling fiesty tonight. Good!! You know how I feel about your rants.....you go girl!!!
:blowkiss:

I remember reading that simon Cowell (of American Idol fame) also gave $99,000 to the reward fund for her -- I remember as I thought it was a strange amount...

Jdee....just wanted to thank you for all the links and great posts you have put up today (and every day).

You are really connecting the dots.....;)

Now...to my time out!!!!!:silenced: :silenced:

Thank you Petra! :blowkiss: I sit at my desk at work everyday and scour the web for a gleam of information.. pretty hard when there is so little coming out of 'the camp'. I think they toss us a morsel now and then to amuse us.:rolleyes:

Big hugs Shahs:blowkiss:

It means they like Ricky Holland's "parents" know exactly where Maddie is and they need to do their best to keep the attention off themselves.

Thankyou MoonGoddess and Petra for the hugs, I just couldnt help myself, when I saw the photo of Madelaine it was just too much, had to go away for a while, now I have my head together again.
I think the posters here are more concerned about Madelaine than her parents are.

I think what the nanny might be able to tell us about the McCanns could be helpful, why havent we heard if the LE have talked to her. Why have we havent heard anything except the jolly ole time the parents are having.
This sickens me to the core.

MG, how are you doing? Feeling better I hope.

How does a non-UK person address a letter to someone in the government? I have the street address and some numbers which are probably a postal code, but I don't know where to put the "UK". Thanks.

From GM's blog entry dated today:
Kate and I would like to emphasise that if anyone who thinks they have information relevant to Madeleine’s abduction, then please pass this on to your local police. It does not help us to receive such information directly- we will only pass it on to the police for it to be considered in context of the overall investigation. If people are unhappy to speak to the police directly information can be given to ithe nternational crimestoppers anonymously.
What difference does it make? People are passing information on to the authorities in Malta, but the McCanns can't be bothered to take it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80