Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a girl and her name escapes me but she vanished back in the 70's and her mother went to the ends of the earth to try and find her... she had to frequent sleezy motorcycle bars and meet unsavory people... HEY! that IS part of it!
That girl was never found and her mother died a few years ago having never found her but she NEVER gave up lookin and to my knowledge she never sold one single concert ticket......

The girl's name was Amy, I believe. I remember her mother. Very dedicated to finding her.

Just heard on FOX that they have arrested an Italian man in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine. No details yet.

It was on the ticker for cnn too. Says he was arrested on unrelated charges but is being questioned in the case.

Reports: Man Arrested For Madeleine Kidnapping

Updated: 18:28, Thursday June 28, 2007
<H2>The Portuguese police have told Sky News that an Italian man and a Portuguese woman have been arrested in Spain for the suspected kidnapping of Madeleine McCann.

The website of the Spanish El Pais newspaper says the man was picked up in the port city of Algeciras in the south of the country near Gibraltar in the early hours of this morning.

</H2>
1532032.jpg
Four-year-old Madeleine

Madeleine disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in the seaside resort of Praia da Luz in Portugal on May 3.
Sky News producer, Gaynor Jesus, who is based in the town, said police had confirmed to her that there had been two arrests but that they would give no further details.

Wow! I think I better develop a taste for leather? Oh, Lord, please let them have Madeleine, or know where she is, alive!!!!

I maybe having some crow myself :eek: ---didn't think the PJ could pull it off.

I so hope this lead brings Madeleine home safely!!!

imo

Oh, Lord, please let them have Madeleine, or know where she is, alive!!!!

Yes, this is big news, it's the first time someone(s) have actually been arrested. Even Murat was never arrested.

When will they let us know if Madeline is alive?

I maybe having some crow myself :eek: ---didn't think the PJ could pull it off.

I so hope this lead brings Madeleine home safely!!!

imo

A lot of us will eat crow, but if she's alive, I'll be first in line.

I will be interested to see how this develops in regards to that Brian prediction dream.

The initials, the couple, etc.

Yes, this is big news, it's the first time someone(s) have actually been arrested. Even Murat was never arrested.

When will they let us know if Madeline is alive?

Let us hope soon !!!!!

Yes, an actual arrest---this is something big.

I am not getting my hopes up on this new arrest because it looks like they are probably going to be arrested for extortion attempts. I think it was inevitable that someone would try to claim money from the McCann's at some point in time. I hope again all hopes that this is truly connected, and they find Madeleine, but I am not jumping for joy yet. I read this site and many others, and I honestly can't say how I feel about the McCann's yet. I don't like the fact that they left her alone, but their actions don't add up to anything other than a bizarre reaction to a truly missing child in my opinion. I think they would somehow try and fade into the woodwork if THEY had been responsible for her disappearance.

I am not getting my hopes up on this new arrest because it looks like they are probably going to be arrested for extortion attempts. I think it was inevitable that someone would try to claim money from the McCann's at some point in time. I hope again all hopes that this is truly connected, and they find Madeleine, but I am not jumping for joy yet. I read this site and many others, and I honestly can't say how I feel about the McCann's yet. I don't like the fact that they left her alone, but their actions don't add up to anything other than a bizarre reaction to a truly missing child in my opinion. I think they would somehow try and fade into the woodwork if THEY had been responsible for her disappearance.

Story is now evolving from arrest for kidnapping to perhaps arrest for extortion---happened early this morning- about 12 hours ago.

Reannan--you might be right..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member