Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm new. I remember hearing about Madelines case when she first went missing. I see many likenesses to Caylee Anthonys disappearance.

Hi I'm new. I remember hearing about Madelines case when she first went missing. I see many likenesses to Caylee Anthonys disappearance.

Hi rmmbr_Cara!!

bugwelcumreflects.gif

I completely agree!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/chris1977/mccanns151208.jpg

This just blows my mind. "Scale back search"???? Are you freaking kidding me?

If it was me I would be hiring the world's finest private detectives, but that's me and the only thing I could ever think about would be getting my daughter back. Can anyone think of a time when parents of a missing child announced something even remotely similar to this??

RE: Tony B. and the McCann lawyers "watching" him....yeah, riiiiiight. They will watch but you can bet the last thing they want is to bring all this to a court of law or even into the public eye. They are only "watching" because anything else (like a lawsuit) might actually draw attention and that is the last thing they want to do.

Scale back search???? FFS. Poor, poor Maddie. :no:

Agreed! They asre just looking for acceptable waus to quit once again on Maddie.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/chris1977/mccanns151208.jpg

This just blows my mind. "Scale back search"???? Are you freaking kidding me?

If it was me I would be hiring the world's finest private detectives, but that's me and the only thing I could ever think about would be getting my daughter back. Can anyone think of a time when parents of a missing child announced something even remotely similar to this??

RE: Tony B. and the McCann lawyers "watching" him....yeah, riiiiiight. They will watch but you can bet the last thing they want is to bring all this to a court of law or even into the public eye. They are only "watching" because anything else (like a lawsuit) might actually draw attention and that is the last thing they want to do.

Scale back search???? FFS. Poor, poor Maddie. :no:

So right Colomon, as if any genuinely grieving parent would consider sifting through the files more important then finding their daughter!

& of course they will not sue Tony, too much to lose!

So right Colomon, as if any genuinely grieving parent would consider sifting through the files more important then finding their daughter!

& of course they will not sue Tony, too much to lose!

Its so obvious isnt it! They are only interested in defence, from the beginning it has been the case.

Its so incredibly frustrating to see these hideous people being treated as if they are some kind of celebrities...and deserve our funding!

The UK establishment is so totally exposed by this - as a horrendous class ridden money orientated monster - so much for the view that being one of the few countries with no written constitution means its a free country!

The positions of the press, the press complaints commission, government and opposition alike, the judiciary, so-called 'celebrities' - all exposed for what they really are - greedy, self serving hypocrites.

With Thanks to X and Summer!
(http://www.helpmadeleine.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1954&page=23 #337)

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/

2008-12-16
McCann Case: Analyses of the Phone Calls Reveal an Unexplored Clue

by Duarte Levy

Justine McGuiness and the Ribeira do Vascão

rvkh5.jpg

Justine McGuiness, the McCann’s spokeswoman who accompanied them in their get away for England soon after they had been constituted as arguidos, left in the apartment that served as headquarters to the couple several documents, including photographies, establishing a possible link between Madeleine's disappearance and the riverside of the Ribeira do Vascão, near the border with Spain. Today, after 19 months have passed since the day in which Madeleine disappeared, the clue left by Justine McGuiness gives again something to talk about.

It is on the day of Kate and Gerry’s escape for England, to the 9th of September of 2007, four months since the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, that the Judiciary Police (PJ) puts their hands in series of documents left in the Vila Vista Mar, up to that time occupied by the couple, which includes photos and even a sketch, indicating the detailed location of a place on the border between the Alentejo and the Algarve, to 20 km of Almodôvar, crossed by the Ribeira do Vascão. The inspectors of the PJ entered at the house soon after the departure of the McCanns for the airport, thus taking advantage of the fact that the journalists had accompanied the couple.

The documents left behind by the McCann’s spokeswoman, Justine McGuiness, were found underneath a sofa and they had, besides the identification of a quite precise geographical zone, countless inscriptions that the PJ never managed to interpret. According to sources close to the inquest, nothing was done in this sense and the men of the PJ, who would have looked at the documents as the work of an esoteric group, did not even bother to visit the place indicated considering the clue as being worthless for the case.

The spokeswoman of the McCann, who accompanied them during the days in which the couple was constituted arguidos before the Portuguese justice, would be fired upon arrival to England, this despite the fact that that she might reveal herself as one of the most worrying witnesses for the couple and for the British authorities themselves. What is certain is that Justine McGuiness was never questioned by the Judicial Police and therefore the exact meaning of the documents and photos was never explained.

In declarations recorded recently in London, sources close to the former candidate of the Liberal party, an expert in public relations, confirmed that Justine McGuiness has even been the target of various pressures, specifically in the legal field, indicating that she should maintain silence over everything that she saw or heard during the time she worked with Kate and Gerry McCann.

What is certain is that the former spokesman of the couple was already obviously at odds with the couple, particularly with Kate McCann, on the day in which she left Portugal with them and it was no surprise to anyone the "divorce" upon arrival in England. Justine always wove harsh criticisms, some of them in the presence of several journalists at Madeleine's mother and the bad relations between the two women surpassed the financial issues, where Justine constantly demanded the payment of her work and the numerous hours spent beside the couple as well as for the meetings and dinners with journalists and British authorities envoys.

Today, everything might be forgotten if it wasn’t for the results of an investigation to the telephone calls of the couple McCann and of all the persons who were in contact with them, carried out by journalists in collaboration with former operational elements from the Secret Intelligence Service.

Swansea again

While investigating the calls received and done by the McCann’s mobile phones during their stay in Portugal, the investigators found a report from inspector Paulo Dias of the PJ where it is confirmed that Kate received on the 2nd of May of 2007, at around 11h21, a call from Swansea (UK) which, later, she would justify to the PJ as being a mistake. A sufficiently important "mistake" so that Madeleine's mother guarded the register of this call in her mobile, in spite of having deleted all the details of other communications.

More interesting, the investigators - some Britons - used to dealing with sensitive cases, also found the register of a phone call made on the same day, after lunch, between a mobile phone in Praia da Luz and the same number of Swansea that had contacted Kate McCann. The mobile from which the call is made does not belong to any of the McCanns nor to the group of friends who were accompanying them and up to today the Judiciary Police, despite several requests to the English authorities, has never been able to identify the owner of that mobile nor has obtained from the English support or willingness so that they questioned whomever it was regarding these calls.

Now, while cross-referencing the results obtained next to the mobile telecommunication operators in Portugal and in Spain with the reports of the Judiciary Police in particular the excellent work of the inspector Paulo Dias, investigators and journalists found a new element worthy of interest: the mobile phone used in Praia da Luz to call the number from Swansea who had contacted Kate on May 2, was used to make and receive calls in the area indicated in the documents and in the photographs that the McCann’s spokeswoman left under the sofa on the day of the run off for England.

According to the records now known, the mobile phone was used near the Ribeira do Vascão on several occasions, namely between the days 12 and May 15th, 2007 but equally in June and July of the same year. Those phone calls were always made to England or to Praia da Luz, except for one, which was made to the British embassy in Lisbon.

Source: SOS Maddie Español e Português by Duarte Levy

Important to read the full report by Paulo Reis & Associates: More on the deleted call records (http://www..net/forums/showpost.php?p=155896&postcount=32)

At 11.21 Kate received a call from what appears to be a landline in Swansea ( xxxxx0023). The report by Inspector Dias researched this call in detail (Page 21 in his report of 9th November 2007) and discovered that it had not activated any of the Luz antennae. But digging deeper, he found that another UK mobile (xxxxx 1583) had triggered the Luz antenna when connecting to the same Swansea number at 14.01. He dug even deeper, tracked all of the calls made from Luz by xxxx1583 and established it had no connection whatsoever with any of the “Tapas 9”. The Swansea call to Kate McCann was simply a “wrong number”, misrouted and thus not logged by the Luz antennae.

by Joana Morais

abwzx1.jpg

Explosive, Colomom, .is the only word I can think of for this.

The PJ were incompetent, but not in the way the McCanns ever claimed.

HI, It does warm my heart there are many true Champions for Madeleine.

Thanks Tony for your endless devotion to achieve Justice for Madeleine and nail the bad guys. And to Amaral, Cristovao, Levy, Reis, Joana M, Steve and the devoted posters who have also kept her name alive. So many I have left out, these are but I few I know of, dear people all.

Time, when the time is right everything will fall into place. And the hard work of all these people will be a part of writing the story about Madeleine and what happened to her. We just have to keep at it.

KRAMS to Colomom and all my Dear Friends here ;}

ETA: OMG, I forgot all the police and investigators in the case. See, you can't ever start naming people as you always leave someone out. LOLOLOL

I hope the Portugese and Spanish police begin searching this Ribeira do Vascão soon and look for a body hidden in the rocks.

Me too rmmbrCara, I was thinking they should call in the dogs!!

bloodhound.jpg

I have read that these cadaver dogs can find remains many, many years after death.

:praying: Please God, may we have one more Christmas miracle?

Hello Scandi Grrrrlllll!!

For those of you that don't know, Scandi is a big contributor to the Proboards79 site and is also a great champion for Madeleine.

I am also in awe at how so many have carved out a place in their hearts and lives to take part of almost every day to remind people that Madeleine was just a wee little girl and deserved so much more than what she received in her short life. 3 year olds are innocent and need our protection and love. We should never forget and we should demand :Justice:.

Ok, rant over...I need coffee.

Thanks again Colomon for another brilliant read.

After reading it has left me feeling furious. I really hope and pray that a search of Ribeira do Vascão will happen. I really hope that maddie will be found and hopefully its sooner rather than later and that she doesn't end up being another statistic.

As for the McG's scaling back the search, they ended the search when they flew back to the UK straight after being made arguidos.

Btw, my sisterinlaw has been living in Vale do Lobo (sp) Portugal for the last six years or so. Hopefully I will get a chance to talk to her about her thoughts and feelings, when she will be back here in the UK during the Christmas holidays.

Is she near the Ribeira do Vascao place? Can she search? Tell her to have a picnic by a tresle in the area :)

In my opinion the McC's never started a search, so scaling back was just fluff talk for the media. They never searched and they complained about everyone who did!

Salem

Here is a clickable/zoomable Google Earth map, if you want to get a better idea of the location.

Look for the "A" marker....

http://tinyurl.com/7aesy4

**Maybe you can find a train trestle Salem??**

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK...Released_By_Gerry_And_Kate_In_Appeal_For_Help

Appeal for help? Or appeal for funds!

Just what help do they want? They dont want to discuss anything except fantasy abductors.

Yes of course its horrendously sad that this poor child is 'missing' - but they are responsible without a shadow of a doubt for her plight, whatever that plight might be. The example they set led the ignorant Mathews family to try to emulate them.

Yet strangely the UK authorities and 'celebrities' fail to see that the McCanns have committed at least the crime of neglect against this child - and who knows what worse crime?

Do they seriously think that the general public dont see them for what they are?

Support justice for Madeleine - dont waste pity on the very people who caused her plight!

For 'Parent of the year' 2006 Gerry ('Incredible') McCann's 'blog'....

'Reassuringly, we know that there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to suggest that Madeleine has been seriously harmed (and this has been further confirmed after studying the recently released Portuguese police files). In light of this, we passionately believe that there is a very strong likelihood that Madeleine is out there and can be found.'

The first line is clearly designed to make sure they arent blamed for any harm caused to Madeleine - once again defending themselves first and foremost.

The second purpose of this is to generate money - money for what? Money for the fund, to pay John McCann who gave up his job to 'search for Madeleine' - money to clear their mortgage and allow Kate McCann to build her replacement career (who'd want a GP who dealt with 6 cadavers in a couple of weeks as a locum!).

Read more here...

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

???????????????????

Do you suppose it was the only well known song that they could get permission to use? It's just weird, just strange.

Here is a clickable/zoomable Google Earth map, if you want to get a better idea of the location.

Look for the "A" marker....

http://tinyurl.com/7aesy4

**Maybe you can find a train trestle Salem??**

As always, Colomom - YOU ROCK! Thanks for this map. I don't see any bridges or trestles...... But if I could go to Portugal, I would go here!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member