Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
The British newspapers are afraid of being sued.

But the McCanns dont sue on the basic facts - as they dare not risk exposure in a court where the 49 questions could be asked and would have to be answered - for example, the contact with 6 corpses could be proven as fabrication.

You see, they were very clever. One answering all questions, the other refusing to answer and hence avoiding the inevitable inconsistancies!

We are dealing with cruel, callous people here Texana, remember all the grins & smiles & their little girl only "taken" as they would have us believe!

You're right. Who could believe those spontaneous smiles and the posings with the twins, which we now know were planned, purposeful events?

I can understand a smile or two playing with the twins in the pool...I don't understand the smiles when they were photographed just walking about. Why smile at the press? And the excuse that they didn't want to look "upset" for the kidnapper is ridiculous.

Old stuff rehashed, I know. But it's a good reminder of the kind of people the McCanns are.

You're right. Who could believe those spontaneous smiles and the posings with the twins, which we now know were planned, purposeful events?

I can understand a smile or two playing with the twins in the pool...I don't understand the smiles when they were photographed just walking about. Why smile at the press? And the excuse that they didn't want to look "upset" for the kidnapper is ridiculous.

Old stuff rehashed, I know. But it's a good reminder of the kind of people the McCanns are.

& at the risk of rehashing again what I have said many many times:
I would never ever smile again if I thought that my daughter could be in the hands of pedophiles & let's face it if they really didn't know what happened to her that was a distinct possibility!
Not only did they smile but they grinned their way through those first days & weeks!

Why would parents whose daughter was kidnapped out of her bed smile? I don't understand.

Why would parents whose daughter was kidnapped out of her bed smile? I don't understand.

They said that they'd been told by experts that showing grief would empower the kidnapper. That was their excuse.

They smiled because honestly, they thought it reinforced what a happy loving family they were. You'd send money to the fund, you'd want them to keep the twins--after all, they were only smiling for the twins' sake.

Not only would a genuine smile be impossible for me, I would seriously consider suicide. I don't believe I could live with the thoughts that would come, especially at night.

....and Kate McCann slept fine after just a few days. IMO, she was either possessed or she knew her daughter was not suffering.

closed.gif

Please continue discussion here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77174

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz