Media Exposure - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Annasmom,
it is wonderful!
Me too, I can hardly wait to see the result!
raf
Hey raf! I hope you're already figuring out how to "youtube" this program so that we can all see it once it airs! :dance:

Hey raf! I hope you're already figuring out how to "youtube" this program so that we can all see it once it airs! :dance:

I agree! and subtitle it for those of us who don't understand Italian!

I can hardly wait too!

I have two blogs about the Italian interviews at http://writeritewrightright.blogspot.com, if anybody wants to know a bit about this experience. Skip the one about the tiger and go to the two posts before that. If you can tell what the two figures in the photo are doing, you might get a big laugh!

Cool picture! It must be a Y type intersection. If not, I can't figure out why the street signs for no parking appear to be on the wrong side of the road, when clearly the word bus appears upside down - and on the right side of the road.

OH how I would have loved to have been there! I would have been like a wide eyed kid just absorbing everything going on! :)

It must have been cool too.... It is 90 or so here... hot hot hot, and those long sleaves look like wearing wool in the summer. :)

hugs!

Cubs'

The second picture looks like filiming by the farm. Not sure what you were doing though. The blog made me smile..... and brought tears to my eyes.

The second picture looks like filiming by the farm. Not sure what you were doing though. The blog made me smile..... and brought tears to my eyes.

Cool picture! It must be a Y type intersection. If not, I can't figure out why the street signs for no parking appear to be on the wrong side of the road, when clearly the word bus appears upside down - and on the right side of the road.

OH how I would have loved to have been there! I would have been like a wide eyed kid just absorbing everything going on! :)

It must have been cool too.... It is 90 or so here... hot hot hot, and those long sleaves look like wearing wool in the summer. :)

hugs!

Cubs'

Clue: Look at the camera angle. Did you notice the hotel sign? And the long sleeves, oh, yes. It's in the low 50s here, wet and foggy and freezing cold.

Clue: Look at the camera angle. Did you notice the hotel sign? And the long sleeves, oh, yes. It's in the low 50s here, wet and foggy and freezing cold.

I noticed the camera towards the ground. And the boarded up lower window and boarded up window along the stairs into the hotel.

The building looks neat... in a historical architecture kind of way.
and in the same way which reminds us of who live closest to large cities of gentrification.

I hope the hotel was open and they were able to go inside...

No need to answer if you can't. I will eagerly await the show, even if in Italian and I can't understand a word of it.
The picture alone will be amazing. Even if like a silent movie....

I can't wait to see it!

It's my husband's feet, pretending to be those of Brody, walking down the street and up the stairs of the Abby Hotel!

And, under artifacts, here's a picture of the potbellied stove, or hot-belly stoved, as Anna called it.

Attachments

• 100_0910.jpg
    100_0910.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 19
Annasmom - Have they given you any idea as to when they might be airing the program with Anna's story???

Annasmom - Have they given you any idea as to when they might be airing the program with Anna's story???
Hi, Pink. Raf thinks they'll probably schedule it in the fall, since they don't do any new shows in July and August.

the program will have the stop for august , because in this month work... so maybe Anna case will be in next weeks of july or in september...
raf

Can someone tell me if TruTV has ever been contacted about Anna's story?

I am not familiar with this show, so I'm pretty sure they have not been contacted. Do you want to do this?

Hi Annasmom,

I think it would be worth a try. They run programs on missing children, I found the link on the missing and exploited children's website.

I will post the link below for everyone to take a took. I am happy for someone with a bit more experience approaching the media to contact them like you or Dr Doogie.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/ServiceServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=4286

If you Google TruTV In-Session you can go to their website. I also just found out that this used to be Court TV but they have broadened the scope of their programs to include other topics, therefore the name change.

Hi Annasmom,

I think it would be worth a try. They run programs on missing children, I found the link on the missing and exploited children's website.

I will post the link below for everyone to take a took. I am happy for someone with a bit more experience approaching the media to contact them like you or Dr Doogie.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/ServiceServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=4286
I think it's a good idea, but to tell the truth, my week with the Italian media just about did me in (in a good way, but emotionally and physically VERY difficult) and I'm not ready to do any more media for a while. Is anybody up for this one?

I think it's a good idea, but to tell the truth, my week with the Italian media just about did me in (in a good way, but emotionally and physically VERY difficult) and I'm not ready to do any more media for a while. Is anybody up for this one?

I can give it a go Annasmom. Leave it with me and I will see what I can do. I will PM Cubby or Dr Doogie if I need to.

I am wondering if Raf has heard from Alessandro, the Qui l'ha visto reporter. I wrote him last week asking if the show on Anna had been scheduled but I haven't had a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels