Melissa Huckaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
What could be MH's motive for killing this adorable little girl? Did Sandra have something on her? Was she resentful of Sandra because MH was suspected in the first drugging? Was she angry that she didn't finish the job the first time? My mind just cannot comprehend a motive for this senseless murder of Sandra.
I still think she was filming her for kiddie *advertiser censored*, if she didn't molest her or procure her for somebody else. A bed was seized from the church and they were searching the roof tiles for a camera.

What could be MH's motive for killing this adorable little girl? Did Sandra have something on her? Was she resentful of Sandra because MH was suspected in the first drugging? Was she angry that she didn't finish the job the first time? My mind just cannot comprehend a motive for this senseless murder of Sandra.
Melissa herself mentioned the sexual assault and the drugging. I think this was her motive again. She was fixated on Sandra.

I expect to see an Insanity plea in this case as soon as a public defender enters the picture. We will know more Tuesday at the hearing about the case.

I think that Melisaa has a past history of doing this, and finally got caught. There has to be a cycle of abuse here. After toxicology we will be able to paint a better picture.

Motive is the part I find hard to understand. Why is such a big mystrey unless this is connected to a pedo ring. Melissa has to be one sick person. I hope she never see freedom again.

Melissa herself mentioned the sexual assault and the drugging. I think this was her motive again. She was fixated on Sandra.

I expect to see an Insanity plea in this case as soon as a public defender enters the picture. We will know more Tuesday at the hearing about the case.

I bet some lawyer will try insanity plea deal, but she is SANE or she wouldn't be able to tell everything and follow through with stories! Oh please courts see she is SANE!!!:eek:

Plan evil, sex, kiddie *advertiser censored*, for a guy she loves? (grandpa) who knows at this point but I hope she gets the death penalty!

I bet some lawyer will try insanity plea deal, but she is SANE or she wouldn't be able to tell everything and follow through with stories! Oh please courts see she is SANE!!!:eek:
With everything she has already said to the media and to LE...a plea deal is the best they can do. They are going to beg for mercy and try to spare her life, imo. LE holds all the cards to convict her already. She gave them a royal flush on a silver platter yesterday.

An Insanity Plea is all they have to work with here as near as I can tell...but it probably won't fly. ;)

I have to respectfully disagree. There is no reason to believe this is any accident since they have charged her with Kidnapping and Murder. I believe she acted alone and I tend to believe there will be no other arrests as the Sgt. just stated in his press conference. He seemed very confident in the statement which indicates they do know how she was killed and feel she did this solo.

As for the COD/MOD, since there was a prior drugging of Sandra which she was suspected in...it would be premature for them not to wait on the toxicology results in this case. 4-8 weeks was the timeline for the return on those tests.

My gut feeling is that she was strangled or suffocated, but who knows what this vile woman did to this sweet little girl. :(

Maybe drugged first, or the drug may have killed her?

Think the "Dream Team" will show up here too?

Maybe drugged first, or the drug may have killed her?
I would be surprised if drugs end up being the COD. Doesn't mean she didn't give them to her tho. I hope in a way she did drug her and Sandra didn't know what was happening to her. :(

Here what we had on Melissa yesterday prior to her arrest: She owned the suitcase, it was supposedly stolen but she never reported it to police, knew the irrigation ponds, worked at the church, daughter played with Sandra, lived two doors down, with Lawless. And... found a note with key words about the case on it. Then there were reports of her drugging/molesting a 7 year old and she has petty theft convictions.

I would be surprised if drugs end up being the COD. Doesn't mean she didn't give them to her tho. I hope in a way she did drug her and Sandra didn't know what was happening to her. :(

Yes, this would be the best we could hope for at this point.:(

Could Melissa have confessed to kidnapping, then murder, and been charged on the confession alone? Not necessary that she committed the crime? Meaning the crime was committed by someone else ... and she is taking the fall?

Could Melissa have confessed to kidnapping, then murder, and been charged on the confession alone? Not necessary that she committed the crime? Meaning the crime was committed by someone else ... and she is taking the fall?

a confession is a good piece of evidence, but they'd need more than that to charge someone.

http://cbs13.com/sandracantu
when you listen to this raw interview with Melissa, she tells this reporter that she did call to report the suitcase but that if it was 200 or less she had to file a report online and she had no computer access (btw, if you check out her myspace screenshot her last login was 4/3)

My opinion: (not that anyone wants to hear it lol) but I think she truly thought she got away with this and thus thought she would try to save Grandpa too as she knew he had nothing to do with it.

I also feel that she did this on her own and that she has mental health problems which have also contributed to her past arrests/crimes. I think she truly may be a disorganized killer and couldn't help but act on her impulses...whatever, and however sick they may be.

Should this crime make any less sense because it was perpetrated by a woman? I don't think so. If we put Chris Sinclair's face on hers what would we deduce had happened? That he accidently ran over her with his car? The fact of the matter here is that she kidnapped this child that knew her, murdered her, and disposed of her body in a pond of water and said nothing. She is a cold blooded killer. (nurse going back to do some reading on Karla Holmolka...another female sociopath albeit she had a partner...but how about aileene weirnos (sp)? there are more.....)

http://cbs13.com/sandracantu
when you listen to this raw interview with Melissa, she tells this reporter that she did call to report the suitcase but that if it was 200 or less she had to file a report online and she had no computer access (btw, if you check out her myspace screenshot her last login was 4/3)

My opinion: (not that anyone wants to hear it lol) but I think she truly thought she got away with this and thus thought she would try to save Grandpa too as she knew he had nothing to do with it.

I also feel that she did this on her own and that she has mental health problems which have also contributed to her past arrests/crimes. I think she truly may be a disorganized killer and couldn't help but act on her impulses...whatever, and however sick they may be.

Should this crime make any less sense because it was perpetrated by a woman? I don't think so. If we put Chris Sinclair's face on hers what would we deduce had happened? That he accidently ran over her with his car? The fact of the matter here is that she kidnapped this child that knew her, murdered her, and disposed of her body in a pond of water and said nothing. She is a cold blooded killer. (nurse going back to do some reading on Karla Holmolka...another female sociopath albeit she had a partner...but how about aileene weirnos (sp)? there are more.....)
Aileen Wuornos had a history of sexual abuse, I saw the movie, "Monster". Started with her father or his friends...

Here is a recap of only part of what we surmised early on from her media blitz yesterday. This was posted on page 12 of this thread when we were discussing MH.:

Melissa Huckaby admitted to:

1) Owning the suitcase in which Sandra's body was found.

2) Seeing Sandra at the time she went missing (last known person to see her alive).

3) Going to the church during the time Sandra went missing.

4) Admitting she has frequented the dump site where Sandra's body was found in HER suitcase.

5) Having a note which details the exact location of Sandra's body.

6) Having no alibi at the time Sandra went missing unless she was seen at the church by someone else.

I have to respectfully disagree. There is no reason to believe this is any accident since they have charged her with Kidnapping and Murder. I believe she acted alone and I tend to believe there will be no other arrests as the Sgt. just stated in his press conference. He seemed very confident in the statement which indicates they do know how she was killed and feel she did this solo.

As for the COD/MOD, since there was a prior drugging of Sandra which she was suspected in...it would be premature for them not to wait on the toxicology results in this case. 4-8 weeks was the timeline for the return on those tests.

My gut feeling is that she was strangled or suffocated, but who knows what this vile woman did to this sweet little girl. :(
I too believe she acted alone. I do not believe there are any more arrest to be, regarding the murder of Sandra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member