GUILTY MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* *teen and both parents guilty* #7

From the call:

“When I get out of here, I am [expletive] going on a rampage, Karen, yes Karen McDonald, your *advertiser censored* is going down, and you better be [expletive] scared.”
Clearly he has ideas of grandiosity -- "when I get out of here"-- yeah- that will be a while--- and stating "she is going down" and she "better be scared"-- he is a truly horrible person-- I am sure she became afraid when she heard those words- but wait- he was just "venting"---- He is exactly where he belongs-- He sounds like he is a bully and aggressive-----

Clearly he has ideas of grandiosity -- "when I get out of here"-- yeah- that will be a while--- and stating "she is going down" and she "better be scared"-- he is a truly horrible person-- I am sure she became afraid when she heard those words- but wait- he was just "venting"---- He is exactly where he belongs-- He sounds like he is a bully and aggressive-----

Bully ? Aggressive?

That won't last long ... He is in prison now in the reception center.

I totally agree with your entire post, but can I steal this terrific phrase??????
that is a great phrase- and so true
Bully ? Aggressive?

That won't last long ... He is in prison now in the reception center.
I should have amplified a bit: After listening to his nasty threats made towards the prosecutor, I think it gives some insight into his persona-- he sounds like a bully and aggressive and I imagine he was like that with his wife and son-- would not make for a happy household-- He knew his calls were being recorded and he did not care one bit--- in fact he wanted the prosecutor to know he was threatening her ( oops my bad: I meant to say VENTING!!!)

I don't know if Shannon Smith's handling of the case was necessarily poor, but her behavior in the courtroom is the most unprofessional that I have ever seen. SS likes to be the center of attention and seems like she is "performing" for the Judge, jury, and others in the courtroom. I found some of her courtroom antics to be totally obnoxious. JMO
Thank you! Sorry I’m responding so late. I’ve been busy!!

He's such a blithering imbecile.
And what are these 'freedoms" he claims to be fighting for us all?

I'd sure like to know.

'James Crumbley said in jail calls that he feels like he 'joined the military' and is 'fighting for everybody else's freedom'​

I think he’s trying to make this a gun rights case. But IMO it’s not. It’s about reckless disregard for the safety of their son and others.

that is a great phrase- and so true

I should have amplified a bit: After listening to his nasty threats made towards the prosecutor, I think it gives some insight into his persona-- he sounds like a bully and aggressive and I imagine he was like that with his wife and son-- would not make for a happy household-- He knew his calls were being recorded and he did not care one bit--- in fact he wanted the prosecutor to know he was threatening her ( oops my bad: I meant to say VENTING!!!)
Maybe James' bullying and aggressive behaviors contributed to his not being able to stay employed. I also think that Jennifer is very strong-willed and wore the pants in the family. JMO

He's such a blithering imbecile.
And what are these 'freedoms" he claims to be fighting for us all?

I'd sure like to know.

'James Crumbley said in jail calls that he feels like he 'joined the military' and is 'fighting for everybody else's freedom'​

I wonder if this ties into his statement about "when the truth comes out"?

Ummm James? The truth did come out. You were found guilty.

ABC News is set to release a documentary about James and Jennifer Crumbley, the parents of the Oxford High School shooter who last week were sentenced to 10 to 15 years in prison for involuntary manslaughter after their son killed four classmates in 2021.

The documentary, which will be released this week, is titled "Sins of the Parents." A trailer for the documentary features interviews with Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald as she prosecutes the Crumbleys...

Now we know where Ethan got some of his ideas. Dad's on a rampage? Exactly what his son did...

ABC News is set to release a documentary about James and Jennifer Crumbley, the parents of the Oxford High School shooter who last week were sentenced to 10 to 15 years in prison for involuntary manslaughter after their son killed four classmates in 2021.

The documentary, which will be released this week, is titled "Sins of the Parents." A trailer for the documentary features interviews with Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald as she prosecutes the Crumbleys...
@ .44 Karen McDonald quickly mentions the parents sexting and the videos they made of their sexual acts.
I don't recall that was presented as evidence in the trial so she gets to talk about what the prosecutors knew about J & J now ?

McDonald used "toxic" "terrible" "crazy" in describing home life/parents.

As inappropriate as James' brief tirade during sentencing was, I would have liked to hear more about his statement "when the truth comes out".
I interpreted his "when the truth comes out" is in reference to his belief that the school counselors etc are the responsible ones, not he and Jennifer.

The parents of the children who lost their lives are holding both parents and the school responsible and their lawsuits against the school are being litigated.

James is dumb enough to think that if the school is ever held criminally liable that that somehow lets him and Jennifer off the hook.

IMO:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riverstyx
Back