GUILTY MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* *teen and both parents guilty* #7

I wonder if/how his lifestyle will change in the new facility.

Less school work. The juveniles at Thumb get alot of attention for school work, most haven't completed HS.

He is a level 2 which gives him alot of freedom out of his cell but the Oaks housing unit has a special program if he needs protective custody.

He could be put away from general pop but not be locked down 23 hours.

2 Cents

that is a great phrase- and so true

I should have amplified a bit: After listening to his nasty threats made towards the prosecutor, I think it gives some insight into his persona-- he sounds like a bully and aggressive and I imagine he was like that with his wife and son-- would not make for a happy household-- He knew his calls were being recorded and he did not care one bit--- in fact he wanted the prosecutor to know he was threatening her ( oops my bad: I meant to say VENTING!!!)
Before the jail calls were released it was suggested somewhere that he may have been venting about his HOA……lol….maybe he was just upset about his HOA and Karen McDonald was catching strays. We’ll never know. It will remain a mystery as these things are so hard to figure out.

/sarcasm

Mass shooter Ethan Crumbley asked his parents for help appealing his life sentence, but they refused to disclose documents that he said would strengthen his case, according to court documents.

Crumbley, who was 15 when he opened fire at Oxford High School in Michigan, killing four classmates and injuring seven other people, asked an Oakland County circuit judge on May 10 for pre-sentencing investigation reports used in the involuntary manslaughter trials of Jennifer and James Crumbley that include information about their home and family life...

The records Ethan Crumbley requested would shed light on his upbringing and possible mental state while he was growing up, which could help his appeal, his lawyers said in the May 10 court filing.

But in a response filed on May 14, James Crumbley urged the judge to deny the motion, saying his son could inform his legal team himself about his early home life...

Mass shooter Ethan Crumbley asked his parents for help appealing his life sentence, but they refused to disclose documents that he said would strengthen his case, according to court documents.

Crumbley, who was 15 when he opened fire at Oxford High School in Michigan, killing four classmates and injuring seven other people, asked an Oakland County circuit judge on May 10 for pre-sentencing investigation reports used in the involuntary manslaughter trials of Jennifer and James Crumbley that include information about their home and family life...

The records Ethan Crumbley requested would shed light on his upbringing and possible mental state while he was growing up, which could help his appeal, his lawyers said in the May 10 court filing.

But in a response filed on May 14, James Crumbley urged the judge to deny the motion, saying his son could inform his legal team himself about his early home life...
The parents may be filing their own appeals, and so the pre-sentence reports that EC's attorneys want may be a conflict of interest.

A fundraising campaign to create a public garden in Oxford in memory of the four students fatally shot at Oxford High School in 2021 is underway, and organizers want to raise $50,000 by June 21 to qualify for matching funds from the state.

"Hana’s Garden," named for Hana St. Juliana, 14, will honor her and the three victims of the Nov. 30 2021 shooting, the Michigan Economic Development Corporation said in a recent news release. The garden's design concept will center "four," representing the four lives lost...

"The two motions, filed Friday in Oakland County Circuit Court, also argue that Crumbley's earlier attorneys were not effective in investigating his "cognitive-adaptive deficits" and other mitigating factors in his case..."

All the more reason he stays in prison, since these deficits won't be going away. While IMO his parents are also responsible, it doesn't mean he can be rehabilitated nor that he should walk free someday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
#MadMax210
Back