MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading her post is a window into into how amazing your little sister is. You're very lucky to have her in your life.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thank you! I absolutely agree and we've always been very close. Basically did everything together when we were kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[IMG said:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png[/IMG] Originally Posted by PoirotryInMotion Well...this is a new development. After reading your post just now, I went back to the DAS page and clicked on the "Recent" tab (next to the "Timeline" tab) and now I do NOT get a choice of years (2011, 2012, 2013, etc.) to click on.

The page has been adjusted in the time between this post and my previous post #326, where I did see a drop-down window with years to choose from.

Not sure if that means anything other than I need to go workout, now...this is making me antsy, lol.

I'm pretty comfortable in assuming that at one point in her life, she had this FB account and that it is being used by the family. I guess a better question may be, are you thinking the family played a role in her disappearance and if so, to what extent/why? I'm just not seeing it, but if this is a subtle jab at a new theory, I'd like to hear it. If not, I apologize for the assumption ahead of time :)

Well...this is a new development. After reading your post just now, I went back to the DAS page and clicked on the "Recent" tab (next to the "Timeline" tab) and now I do NOT get a choice of years (2011, 2012, 2013, etc.) to click on.

The page has been adjusted in the time between this post and my previous post #326, where I did see a drop-down window with years to choose from.

Not sure if that means anything other than I need to go workout, now...this is making me antsy, lol.

ETA: In fact, just now I see that the whole horizontal bar top left is missing (with her Name, Timeline, and Recent tabs for clicking). Have screenshots of the earlier version with tabs this morning, so am assuming the page has been modified for whatever reason in the past hour or so to omit those tab options. (Heading to that workout, now...)

That option comes and goes for me on pages all the time. Makes me nuts

I'm kind of lost with this FB discussion. Holocene has already said that it was started after she disappeared.

If I was a detective in charge of this case, I would have gathered up every single resident that lives in that complex and had them meet in the club house. Anybody that was home on that Friday and anybody that spent the night at home on Friday night would definitely need to be there. I would ask them as a group what they may or may not have seen. If all of these "strangers" were to do a little talking and interacting between each other, you might be shocked what information would come to light. People that live in close quarters to each other hear things and observe things on a daily basis. It's not just important what happened that day, it's also things that may have occurred weeks or months prior to that day.

For example, if they got these people talking among themselves, someone may have seen "a dude" coming or going from her apartment prior to her disappearing. Somebody else might have seen the same guy and what he was driving. The people living catty-corner from her may have heard yelling coming from her apartment recently. Some nurse in unit #270 may be aware that she and a local resident sat by the pool a lot this last summer and were seen in each others company around the complex......and blah blah.....blah blah......blah.
And last but not least, another resident may have seen her coming and going from the apartment right next door, but never brought it up because it didn't seem important because the guy moved out about the time she vanished.

You see......that's what I would do if I was running this circus.

Don't count on it to ever happening though....................ever.

Speaking as someone who used to do memory research for a living, questioning people as a group seems like a good idea but is actually is a way to create a lot of false memories. Once people start talking as a group and filling in the story for each other, people very quickly forget what they actually saw, versus what they were told later. Much better to question each individual alone and put the story together later based on fragments observed by each person.

I'm pretty comfortable in assuming that at one point in her life, she had this FB account and that it is being used by the family. I guess a better question may be, are you thinking the family played a role in her disappearance and if so, to what extent/why? I'm just not seeing it, but if this is a subtle jab at a new theory, I'd like to hear it. If not, I apologize for the assumption ahead of time :)

Thanks for asking that...it was starting to gnaw at me too...is the poster insinuating the dad got access to FB via nefarious ways and is culpable? Sigh.....

I agree...but let the analyzing of the art begin... :noooo:

Already happened back in thread 2, might have been thread 1. But with little to go on it is part of trying to find something that could be helpful.

Just gone right through her instragram. She was dating someone just before she went missing. I take it this person has been cleared from investigations? as I can see nothing about a boyfriend in any news reports.

We are only taking weeks ago... but the later posts he doesnt comment.

Wxyz channel 7 news is on now and they brought up Danielle's missing story. Glad to see it is not on the back burner. Wonder if any of the locals have put her missing posters in the businesses along her possible route home and ask if they had seen her (I know, other people may have been on duty, but that is me, I would go and do something like that, waiting around is awful for some kind of nugget of information)

Just gone right through her instragram. She was dating someone just before she went missing. I take it this person has been cleared from investigations? as I can see nothing about a boyfriend in any news reports.

We are only taking weeks ago... but the later posts he doesnt comment.

Please read some of the other threads. I promise you'll find more answers to your questions.

This is thread 3....I'm fairly certain we have touched on every obvious thing we could these last few weeks....

The instagram, art, bf, bff, cameras, burner phone, searches, clothing, FB, etsy and more....all in there!

I apologise for asking. Didnt mean to be a pain. I didn read alot of it. Just asking as i couldnt find it reported

Speaking as someone who used to do memory research for a living, questioning people as a group seems like a good idea but is actually is a way to create a lot of false memories. Once people start talking as a group and filling in the story for each other, people very quickly forget what they actually saw, versus what they were told later. Much better to question each individual alone and put the story together later based on fragments observed by each person.

I do agree with questioning all residents, but I would NEVER want to share information in a group discussion. I would go directly to the police and keep a low profile. Retaliation is a very real thing. If I learned anything about myself in college Psychology, it was in regards to Kitty Genovese: I want to help, but I love my family, too.

I apologise for asking. Didnt mean to be a pain. I didn read alot of it. Just asking as i couldnt find it reported

Don't apologize! No harm in asking :) sometimes it's hard to read every single post. As far as I know we never heard one way or the other but per the rules we can not discuss him here.

I don't believe it was a boyfriend, btw...more like someone she had gone out with a couple of times who lives in Costa Rica.
LE hasn't named nor cleared anyone as of yet either

He apparently took her to a wedding. I don't take girls to weddings unless they're serious.

Also, going back nothing is posted by her from the page, just wanted to be clear, it is just the many post tagged by her friends and family that shows up. So somehow if the page was created after facebook acknowledged all the pictures she was tagged in and linked the new page to them. I was just intrigued that was even a feature. But, I did try with one of my pictures to tag a random unknown name, it does allow it. I am guessing since the name is exactly tagged the same as her facebook page name was created they linked. But, again that means everyone since then purposely tagged her full name including her middle name all this time.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Im pretty sure that all that's happened here is that once her father has created her Facebook profile after she disappeared that friends and family have then gone back and tagged her in old photos they already had on their own profile to help get more pictures of her out there. That way the photos are still dated 2011 or whatever year they were added to FB but the tags of her are new. MOO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He apparently took her to a wedding. I don't take girls to weddings unless they're serious.

Well, that is the way you date....maybe not all guys are like that.

Maybe he didn't want to go alone and took a friend with him that he was starting to date...it was a cousins wedding Iirc. Dani seems like she is a rip riot to hang out with and gets along with everyone, so taking her to a wedding would be fun. I don't see pics of them together anywhere else...friends sm etc....

Maybe Holocene can let us know

And speaking as someone who has run a business for 25 years, I know that many times people are hesitant to come forward and express things and will keep them internalized. If they see another person speaking up and vocalizing their thoughts, in many cases that is enough incentive for other people to start doing the same. At the beginning of a meeting, I can't get anybody to say a word, but after that first guy opens up and starts talking freely, others will follow suit. Psychologically I can't explain it, but I know it happens.......a lot.

But even more frustrating than that is when a person is sitting on important information, information dealing with things such as stealing, bribery, skimming, among other things; but never utters a word about it. When later cornered and asked why they knew about such things but never said anything about it, the answer is always the same, "Because nobody asked me".

After having read the majority of the last thread, it appears that many people living in that complex either haven't been contacted about this lady being missing, or the details about it haven't been explained to them. In some cases, people haven't even been aware of it.

If there is a chance in hell that someone saw or heard what went on that afternoon, but is reluctant to come forward for their own reasons, then being in a group setting might empower them enough to join in on the conversation. And if each and every tenant that was around that day hasn't been interviewed and talked to, then we get back to that, "Because nobody ask me" nonsense. Some people don't like cops, and some people don't like talking to cops, especially one on one.

It can be very intimidating. an cop car.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member