MI MI - Jeffrey Willis - Suspected SK in Muskegon County, MI

Then there is the cousin? Why in the world would you risk a 20+ year career with the DOC by lying (a lot) unless you are involved? I have my theories but they are just that. Theories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a sociopathic family member (by marriage). I cannot understand the things he can get people to do and to believe! It defies all sanity and common sense. Yet somehow those of us who aren't fooled by this :devil: are the bad guys. Sociopaths seemingly have hypnotic power over some people.

so glad they've got this guy on the radar and he's locked away... i'm praying for the best <3

The cousin Kevin Bluhm has court today. Maybe we will get an update.

From the article

Obviously he has I think four or five separate files, each file represents a separate case which means he could have four or five separate trials, and so obviously they all have different degrees of weight. The murder case [Rebekah Bletsch] obviously carries the biggest weight,” Hilson stated.

Do we know who the victims are for the "four or five" files? I've been sidetracked with a remodel for a few weeks so I'm just getting caught up.

From the article

Obviously he has I think four or five separate files, each file represents a separate case which means he could have four or five separate trials, and so obviously they all have different degrees of weight. The murder case [Rebekah Bletsch] obviously carries the biggest weight,&#8221; Hilson stated.

Do we know who the victims are for the "four or five" files? I've been sidetracked with a remodel for a few weeks so I'm just getting caught up.
From the article:

In addition to the kidnapping and open murder cases, on which Willis will be tried separately, he is facing three other cases: downloading child *advertiser censored*, manufacturing child sexually abusive material and surveilling unclothed persons. The two latter cases involve allegations that Willis videotaped unsuspecting and unclothed underaged girls.

He had been video taping the neighbor girls.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/..._in_jeffrey_willis.html#incart_river_home_pop

From the article:

In addition to the kidnapping and open murder cases, on which Willis will be tried separately, he is facing three other cases: downloading child *advertiser censored*, manufacturing child sexually abusive material and surveilling unclothed persons. The two latter cases involve allegations that Willis videotaped unsuspecting and unclothed underaged girls.

He had been video taping the neighbor girls.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/..._in_jeffrey_willis.html#incart_river_home_pop

Thank you.

I knew this was coming. [emoji35]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members