MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDIV report was brief. Mentioned/showed sketch with physical description of the POI. Police are eager to speak with this man.

Ann Marie LaFlamme ‏@AnnMarieLaFlamm Fox 17 reporter

Norton Shores Police say they're already receiving several calls from people saying they they know who the man in the sketch is @FOX17

Police have one more surveillance tape they're hoping to look at in connection with the abduction of #JessicaHeeringa. @FOX17

Both #JessicaHeeringa's mom & fiancé say they don't recognize the man in the sketch.

That sketch looks pretty detailed. Sometimes sketches are so "generic" looking they could be anyone. I'm hoping this brings in a bunch of new leads.

Ann Marie LaFlamme ‏@AnnMarieLaFlamm Fox 17 reporter
Norton Shores Police say they're already receiving several calls from people saying they they know who the man in the sketch is @FOX17

That hairdo is hard to miss ;)

WideOpen...
You are correct!!!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9331553&postcount=1051
This particular RSO lives only 2.0 miles from the Exxon station and his work place is only 7.1 miles from the Exxon station. The Exxon station would be on the way home from work.

Are you able to guide me to the RSO you're referencing? I looked at WideOpen's post referencing JoCko's post which was no longer available so I'm out of luck. Is it through the mipsor registry? I'm going through that again now already.

WideOpen...
You are correct!!!
This particular RSO lives only 2.0 miles from the Exxon station and his work place is only 7.1 miles from the Exxon station. The Exxon station would be on the way home from work.

The original poster was jocoSKeyes but I believe it was taken down pretty quickly because we can not post/sleuth those not named by LE or Media. I looked him over well and when I saw the sketch today I immediately thought I saw similarities.

My computer crashed, lost all my open pages and now kids need dinner.
He needs some further sleuthing imo.

jmo

Does anybody find it peculiar that the picture on the flyer on the door of the gas station is the one of Jessica with the red painting on her forehead? Doesn't that detract from focusing on what she looks like?

I hope that's not the missing person flyer they've chosen to place in locations further away from the scene of the abduction.

WideOpen...
You are correct!!!

Wow. I believe I know who you are referencing. If true, the van was traveling in the direction listed as his current address. He was only a few blocks away, assuming he was going home.

ETA: You answered my question above. That was who I thought you were referencing. He was almost home, if that is where he was intending to go and assuming he had Jessica in the vehicle.

Does anybody find it peculiar that the picture on the flyer on the door of the gas station is the one of Jessica with the red painting on her forehead? Doesn't that detract from focusing on what she looks like?

I hope that's not the missing person flyer they've chosen to place in locations further away from the scene of the abduction.

The flyers I have has 3 pics of Jessica's face and that is one of the 3. My copies aren't color so it isn't really distracting.

This guy looks familiar to me. I don't think I know him, but maybe seen him around? I hope someone knows who he is and calls fast

Peeking out from lurkdom to ask if anyone else can see the similarities to the RSO with the initial DWG residing in the 49444 area.
Some people were commenting on how the gas station owner looks like the sketch but this guy looks like both.
He lives right off 31 too... one junction from GH Road (2.8 miles away - in the direction the VOS went).
Hoping Ive not said too much moo etc etc

Wow. I believe I know who you are referencing. If true, the van was traveling in the direction listed as his current address. He was only a few blocks away, assuming he was going home.

ETA: You answered my question above. That was who I thought you were referencing. He was almost home, if that is where he was intending to go and assuming he had Jessica in the vehicle.

Can you drive over and see if there's a van? I am btwn exams at the college. Stuck and useless!

Trying to get some work done in between checking in. This article probably has already been posted since it is from last night.
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/04/jessica_heeringa_remains_missi.html
So Jessica's fiance found out she was missing from her boss? I assume he called the fiance to find out if he knew where she was?
And do we know who gave the description for the sketch? Was it the fellow employee that parked at the guitar shop?

I can see why they didn't release earlier. This guy probably has the news on. I hope this breaks it fast!

Can you drive over and see if there's a van? I am btwn exams at the college. Stuck and useless!

I was just thinking about doing that. It states that he works in Grand Haven. I will take a drive to his place of employment to see if there are any silver minivans parked nearby and then make the trip up to the address listed as his residence and check for the same as well as anything else that may appear suspicious. I will be back later.

If he has a garage. Mistergwriter...are you going to call this in?

I get so angry and disgusted at times like this when I don't feel like I can do much but repeatedly go through sex offenders trying to imagine any physical transformation they may have had into the suspect sketch. All the while looking at their charges and crimes and thinking of the trail of innocent victims they've left yet trying to maintain the focus on who, if anyone, could be the one who has Jessica.
Such a powerless feeling :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member