MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so to but I hope it doesn't take 10 years. Can you imagine being abducted and held every day for 10 years no knowing if you will ever get out? I hope these young woman are able to cope with the trauma of their ordeal. I understand from the daily mail article that children came out at the same time I hope they have not suffered badly.

It makes my stomach turn. The people who can do this to victims/families are a special kind of evil. Those poor girls. And in Cleveland! The article sates something about human trafficking. How many more are out there???????

I have been working o this all day. I dont link well so I wont try. The van without the license plate is mentioned on thread 1 post 588. It is apparently at the Reserve apts and is located at Bowsprit and Capstan streets. It was observed by misterGwriter over a period of several days and did not appear to move. It was phoned in to LE. (imo it could have slipped through the cracks of LE and may be abandoned.)

Trafficking is really bad in Cleveland.

You are kidding. CLEVELAND? WHY??? First of all, if you're from Cleveland I mean no disrespect, but isn't it kind of........the middle of nowhere? Vegas.... LA....Houston....that I can understand. Cleveland I cannot. Somebody please enlighten me.

And can someone please tell me, are we talking human trafficking as in local prostitution? Or, say, internationally......as in that movie "Taken". That was scary!

You are kidding. CLEVELAND? WHY??? First of all, if you're from Cleveland I mean no disrespect, but isn't it kind of........the middle of nowhere? Vegas.... LA....Houston....that I can understand. Cleveland I cannot. Somebody please enlighten me.

Yes, as in human trafficking young girls...there was another case on here that I followed, I forget the young girls name, but she was in Cleveland and there were a bunch of locals that knew specific areas that were REALLY bad. Cleveland is a pretty big city. I live in OH, but not from there :) Maybe someone else on here can remember the young girl's case? It wasn't too long ago. She had been taken to a hotel, but was found safe.

Yes, as in human trafficking young girls...there was another case on here that I followed, I forget the young girls name, but she was in Cleveland and there were a bunch of locals that knew specific areas that were REALLY bad. Cleveland is a pretty big city. I live in OH, but not from there :) Maybe someone else on here can remember the young girl's case? It wasn't too long ago. She had been taken to a hotel, but was found safe.

It's a pretty big city with easy access to both Canada and the eastern seaboard.

And can someone please tell me, are we talking human trafficking as in local prostitution? Or, say, internationally......as in that movie "Taken". That was scary!
Like "Taken" but not always to a different country. I don't like to imagine how sick people are. Force feed someone enough drugs for who knows how long, and they will do anything so they don't get sick. Which I don't like to think like that.

Also, where best besides a nice wholesome community to blend into.

Like "Taken" but not always to a different country. I don't like to imagine how sick people are. Force feed someone enough drugs for who knows how long, and they will do anything so they don't get sick. Which I don't like to think like that.

Also, where best besides a nice wholesome community to blend into.

I hate to think of it too. :(

They must really have something in the cell phone data. To me, it looks like they have honed in on something and are throwing some credentials behind it to obtain warrants, etc.

I agree.

You know, we do a lot of sleuthing here. It's called Websleuths after all. I think that maybe I don't pray enough for the victims that I want so badly to be found. Tonight, I'm going to pray for Jessica. I'm going to pray that she is found. It would be great if a few of you, who like me maybe have neglected to pray, would join me. When two or more are gathered in prayer...

Sorry, just had to say that.

I will be working tomorrow when the live press conference is conducted, but, if there is someone who will have access to the conference, can you please ask the question that so many are begging the answer to.

Unless the abductor was driving the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang version of a silver mini van, he did not just fall out of the sky.

They have video surveilance from the two establishments near the gas station when the silver van was driving north. They could not see the tag. But I would think he would have come from the opposite direction earlier in the day to get to the gas station. SURELY they have thought to get video from these and other locations along that root as far back as they can. And SURELY they have looked at video prior to the time the eyewitness saw the man in the silver van. If he took that route earlier, they SHOULD be able to see the tag.

I know that is obvious, but sometime the obvious is overlooked. I've learned that in my line of work as an Auditor. Someone please ask the question!

Post of the day, thank-you, thank-you, thank you!!!

Can someone ask the question tomorrow?

You know, we do a lot of sleuthing here. It's called Websleuths after all. I think that maybe I don't pray enough for the victims that I want so badly to be found. Tonight, I'm going to pray for Jessica. I'm going to pray that she is found. It would be great if a few of you, who like me maybe have neglected to pray, would join me. When two or more are gathered in prayer...

Sorry, just had to say that.

Been praying all along....for Terilynn, too.

A lady on the find Jessica Heeringa Facebook page has posted this link to vans for sale in the local area that match the description http://www.automobilemag.com/5_47_1..._country_base_for_sale_muskegon_michigan.html

Has anyone checked Craigslist or anywhere else with vans for sale put on recently? I'm just trying to find things to sleuth I am getting very worried now that there's no news or developments.

I wonder how Jessica's little boy and family are doing. I bet the little boy is desperate to see his mommy again it's heart breaking. It looks like the local community are doing everything they can to help which is good.

I have been working o this all day. I dont link well so I wont try. The van without the license plate is mentioned on thread 1 post 588. It is apparently at the Reserve apts and is located at Bowsprit and Capstan streets. It was observed by misterGwriter over a period of several days and did not appear to move. It was phoned in to LE. (imo it could have slipped through the cracks of LE and may be abandoned.)

It's literally 1.7 miles away from the Exxon just to the south on 31. I hope they have already checked into this. I suspect they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member