MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No to meeting anyone...they said they would add my updates to the report (I called a couple times non-emergency, didnt know his identity as a sex offender, so it was a tough call)

I did call back and inform them of him being a sex offender though

Not sure what jurisdiction that actually falls under in the holton area

Holton is in Muskegon County but I think Sweeter might run into Newaygo as well. Fingers crossed.

HOLY CARP.

Is this him???

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/MI9547361/Thomas-Andrew-Hicks.html

9547361.jpg

The Pic I saw is a diff pic but looks exactly like the sketch.

http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/PSORSearchDetails.aspx?oid=9960465

I found a different picture of this guy…my heart just about skipped a beat out of my chest when the page opened. OMGosh. His hair looks just a bit lighter but I think it's the lighting. I wasn't feeling the other people we've tossed around but the picture I found gives me the willies.

Share it with us Maiko?

And ^^^ I also noticed that his silver van was not registered on his sex offender page- Interesting

Eyebrows, height, weight and age are a possibility, but I don't see an exact match with the eyes, and his hair is different. He is wearing red, though. I m sure LE has already spoken with him.

The ears are more prominent too versus the ears on the drawing.

Maybe I need to get a vision test - lol!

I found a different picture of this guy…my heart just about skipped a beat out of my chest when the page opened. OMGosh. His hair looks just a bit lighter but I think it's the lighting. I wasn't feeling the other people we've tossed around but the picture I found gives me the willies.

Do you have a link? TIA

I know exactly what you mean, Maiko. Can you link it, I am trying to find other pics.

The ears are more prominent too versus the ears on the drawing.

Maybe I need to get a vision test - lol!
I saw a police sketch of a captured man, he had prominent ears but his ears lay flat on the sketch, do you think they just use basic ears?

http://www.sorarchives.com/fullsize/dc/8d/dc8dac60d1d7635274dba364995a69be8ea4dae2.jpg

AHHHHH!!!! I don't know how to get the picture itself here…I can't think straight, my heart is pounding. Pic is at link.

After my heart returns to a normal pace, can someone give me instructions on adding pics? I've done it in the past but I'm currently unable. LOL!

Right click on photo, copy image URL then come here, click on the square icon that is yellow with a mountain and paste. HTH!

Attachments

• perp.jpg
    perp.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 223
ProfileImage.aspx

MDOC Number:

SID Number:
1982269J

Name:
TAH

Racial Identification:
White
Hair:
Brown
Eyes:
Blue
Height:
6' 3"
Weight:
220 lbs.

Date of Birth:
01/21/1970 (43)

TAH

Image Date:
9/2/2001

MDOC STATUS
Current Status:
Discharged
Earliest Release Date:

Assigned Location:

Discharge Date:
12/01/2005
Security Level:

ALIASES MARKS, SCARS & TATTOOS
TAH
None

PRISON SENTENCES
ACTIVE
None
INACTIVE
Sentence 1

Offense: CSC - Assault With Intent to Commit Sexual Penetration Minimum Sentence: 5 years 0 months 0 days
MCL#: 750.520G1 Maximum Sentence: 10 years 0 months
Court File#: 97140693FH Date of Offense: 06/07/1996
County: Muskegon Date of Sentence: 09/22/1997
Conviction Type: Plea Discharge Date: 12/01/2005
Discharge Reason: Offender Discharge
http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/otis2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=259282

IDK wondergirl...that hair is nuts....but the double chin seems pretty obv..

I saw a police sketch of a captured man, he had prominent ears but his ears lay flat on the sketch, do you think they just use basic ears?

Not if they know they were prominent. Maybe if the witness didn't notice ears because of hair style or hat.

The two pics of the current guy are sooo different. In the hat one he looks skinny and his features are very asymmetrical - one crazy eye and nose off to the other side. Longer chin but not squared off like the sketch, is it?

The point of a sketch is to capture an essence of a person at most. Like major characteristics - face shape, large or small eyes, nose shape and size, etc.

The second pic looks like an altogether different guy to me but that doesn't mean anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels