MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
readrealimages.aspx

Initials EDK?

The problem I have with this picture is the jaw line. It just does not match the sketch at all.

hmmm

strange coincidence, wishful thinking, or a distraction?
Where is Jessica?

That's what I'm saying. Before the sketch was released, everyone was commenting on the unique hairstyle. This guy not only has the same hair color, the part in the middle (which is off-center to our left), but it is also wavy. I mean his hair is actually noticeably wavy in his picture. He lives in Norton Shores. He fits the age, height and build given in the description. He needs to be looked at.

ETA: Not to mention the van was traveling in the general direction of his apartment.

IDK wondergirl...that hair is nuts....but the double chin seems pretty obv..

I agree, I don't think they are a match, simply providing the media service.

Trying patiently to see if TAH is the one?

Oh goodness..I am so sorry. No April 26 @ 2:40 in the afternoon.

No problem, Maggie!

thanks for the date...

and in the article in the following posts after my question, a date was reported!

:seeya:

Now that's a scary dude imo. Wouldn't he scare Jessica?
I suppose I've known men before that looked like that type but if I didn't know them - yikes!
The nose is fat though. How could they miss that?

Like the enthusiasm but I don't see a resemblance with these latest RSOs. A little bit in the eyes with the first one but the nose and thinning hair doesnt match.

That's what I'm saying. Before the sketch was released, everyone was commenting on the unique hairstyle. This guy not only has the same hair color, the part in the middle (which is off-center to our left), but it is also wavy. I mean his hair is actually noticeably wavy in his picture. He lives in Norton Shores. He fits the age, height and build given in the description. He needs to be looked at.

ETA: Not to mention the van was traveling in the general direction of his apartment.

He has a FB profile with some more recent photos. His hair appears to be shorter now.

Like the enthusiasm but I don't see a resemblance with these latest RSOs. A little bit in the eyes with the first one but the nose and thinning hair doesnt match.

Agree. I'm surprised so many think that guy with the van looks like the sketch! Pretty much all his features are different to the sketch imo.

The problem I have with this picture is the jaw line. It just does not match the sketch at all.

hmmm

strange coincidence, wishful thinking, or a distraction?
Where is Jessica?

Open door number three! :moo:

Grandmother or Mother's van possibly?

That's what I'm thinking, along with what cards18 posted earlier.

I saw the vehicles listed with TAH, no van.

How old is the picture on the MI PSOR's page? Do they update pics when they verify (April 2013)?

The van TAH drives is not listed on the offender page....I believe it is a silver honda odyssey, but it might be a dodge caravan....same shade of silver as the town and country his grandma drives

Is it some sort of offense not to update your vehicles as they change as a RSO? J/W

When you are posting a picture of an RSO...
please post the link and the RSO's name so people can keep them straight.

That's what I'm thinking, along with what cards18 posted earlier.

I saw the vehicles listed with TAH, no van.

How old is the picture on the MI PSOR's page? Do they update pics when they verify (April 2013)?

No indication of date. I would "guess" it was 2005 upon release, as he does look older, and a little "harder" then his 2001 picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member