MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling LE knows exactly what is going on, but has nothing to give them a warrant. I feel like it is one of these kind of cases. I also think there is a lot lot lot more to this than has been released. I don't think it is a "regular" sex offender abduction type of case either honestly. For the record im almost always wrong.

Haha I was just thinking the exact opposite. I think they're totally stumped. I've been following way to many "whodunit" cases lately so im a bit jaded.

I do agree that it's most likely NOT a RSO. Probably one of those family man, upstanding soccer coach kinda guy that no one would ever suspect.

MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO

Haha I was just thinking the exact opposite. I think they're totally stumped. I've been following way to many "whodunit" cases lately so im a bit jaded.

I do agree that it's most likely NOT a RSO. Probably one of those family man, upstanding soccer coach kinda guy that no one would ever suspect.

MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO

But if it were an upstanding soccer coach kinda guy, wouldn't that be a "future" or present tense sex offender now if that is why she was kidnapped, and if it wasn't sexual, why do you think she was kidnapped?

Someone brought up a good point from the last thread. Why would the guy be dumb enough to wear an "orange shirt?" Thinking out loud here..
<snip>
The perp could be color-blind, which would make a red shirt look duller to him that it does to others--supposedly up to 10% of men have some color-blindness.

For a visual example, see http://askabiologist.asu.edu/are-you-color-blind

As ever, JMO.

Wait a minute, Holly Bobo and Jessica Heeringa both disappeared on the first day of turkey hunting season??!

Breaks my heart to look at those sweet pictures of Holly.

This is a great connection, seriously something to sleuth deeper into or pass on to LE. IMO

Description of Holly Bobo suspect: "by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds"

This is getting creepy...I didn't follow Holly's case...
Who here thinks these cases are possibly related? Darden, TN is ten hours away from Norton Shores, MI...

Were there any turkey hunting conferences in Norton Shores?

Breaks my heart to look at those sweet pictures of Holly.

This is a great connection, seriously something to sleuth deeper into or pass on to LE. IMO

Thank you. Surely I'm not the first one to come across this??!?

Description of Holly Bobo suspect: "by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds"

This is getting creepy...I didn't follow Holly's case...
Who here thinks these cases are possibly related? Darden, TN is ten hours away from Norton Shores, MI...

Were there any turkey hunting conferences in Norton Shores?

I did follow Holly's case and was wondering from your previous post if you were correct in saying that Holly attended the event in Michigan on April 26th 2013. Obviously the date is incorrect.

jmo

But if it were an upstanding soccer coach kinda guy, wouldn't that be a "future" or present tense sex offender now if that is why she was kidnapped, and if it wasn't sexual, why do you think she was kidnapped?

I think the perp commited a sexual offense by taking her and that was his motive. But he may not be a registered offender. It may have been his first time or he has never been caught, or was leading up to it with other types of crimes on his record. My feeling is he was back where he belongs within hours so that he seems to have an alibi. I do not have the feeling of some that she is alive. I feel she probably wasn't by the time we learned of her.

But I too am jaded and cynical from following crimes against women and children for a long time.

Someone brought up a good point from the last thread. Why would the guy be dumb enough to wear an "orange shirt?" Thinking out loud here..
Assuming it wasn't a red wings jersey, it was bright orange/red sweatshirt. (or just a long sleeved shirt.) Anywho, someone said that it could also be a work uniform shirt and that if indeed it was a "crime of opportunity" he may not have changed out of it. Maybe because he knew that he wasn't responsible to launder it?
When I think "work shirt or work uniform" Cintas comes to mind. There's a listing for them in Grand Haven, coincidentally. As well as all over the continental US. When I worked in Detroit and surrounding areas for the automotive industry, they would issue us uniforms like that. No one would really get a name on them, you'd just mark down your size of the one you put in the bin and they'd (the shop) give you a clean one the next week. I wonder what machine shops in the area would still be working in the automotive industry and also use Cintas?
JMho/ brainstorm

The Detroit Tigers feature a lot of bright orange apparel.

Sadly it probably was sexually motivated I just mean I don't think he's a local registered sex offender on a list. Doesn't mean he's not a sex offender... Just probably one that's gotten away with it so far.

Don't know about turkeys. I believe deer are color blind and hunters wear bright colrs so other hunters don't mistake them for game and shoot them.

Im not a hunter but I think that is true.

so do hunters (wear bright orange I mean)

My mind is stuck on a certain someone who says they witnessed this take place, described the van, but did nothing to help. And is a co-worker. It almost sounds to me like a setup. And by almost I really mean definitely. Jealousy? Revenge? Why sit there watching and waiting in an empty parking lot across from the gas station at 11:00 PM, which happens to be the very time your co worker just happens to be abducted????? MOO

Where in the heck is Jessica? Neighbors and friends-check your neighborhoods-check the country guy on acreage next to you. Check the quiet, isolated guy. Look for clues....how closed up he seems-how private. How demented even-pull out the stops. Don't be afraid-however how minor the tip seems-meaning how minor a thing you observe-report it. It just may save Jessica's life. Oh-and if you yourself have a criminal background-don't worry about that. Send the tip anonymously. Please remember this is a mother of a young child-he needs her. Do the right thing here. Family or friend or not-get this person off the street so he can't hurt anyone else.

I couldn't quote the post I am responding to because that thread has closed, but this is the video that shows JA saying he was questioned, given a lie detector test and cleared.

Cleared person of interest: 'They asked me if I took her' - YouTube

The guy in this video is definately the guy from the Find Jessica FB drama the other day. I recognize him by name and also because I followed his daughter's FB over to his and checked him out.

LE cleared him, so he must not have anything to do with it.

Weirdness.

I think the perp commited a sexual offense by taking her and that was his motive. But he may not be a registered offender. It may have been his first time or he has never been caught, or was leading up to it with other types of crimes on his record. My feeling is he was back where he belongs within hours so that he seems to have an alibi. I do not have the feeling of some that she is alive. I feel she probably wasn't by the time we learned of her.

But I too am jaded and cynical from following crimes against women and children for a long time.

I completely agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members