MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every hunter I know wears camouflage. Maybe a little orange if they know there are many hunters in the area. Hunters want to blend in with the landscape not stand out.

Every hunter I know wears camouflage. Maybe a little orange if they know there are many hunters in the area. Hunters want to blend in with the landscape not stand out.

Yes, no one will hunt in an orange shirt. So, who wears orange?

My son....HUGE Texas Longhorns fan.
Inmates.
Detroit Tigers fans, but it will have blue as well.

princessk - What is your avatar? I can't help but think of Christoper Walken whenever I see that!!!! ;)

princessk - What is your avatar? I can't help but think of Christoper Walken whenever I see that!!!! ;)

You got it! It is the famous "Cowbell" skit from SNL with Will Farrell. Google if you have not seen it. It's great!

I am from Texas and very few, if any, hunters wear that orange unless it is required. I see your point now-thanks.

To wear a brightly colored top says to me he is reckless and arrogant.

You got it! It is the famous "Cowbell" skit from SNL with Will Farrell. Google if you have not seen it. It's great!

I was right? No way! That is too funny. No wonder I kept seeing him...it WAS him! ;)

But the really weird thing is that every time you comment, I hear Christopher Walken's voice. I'm sure you sound nothing like him!

I have thought this case was eerily similar to Holly Bobo's from day one. :twocents:

I don't remember ever seeing an orange Detroit Tigers shirt. Navy blue with some orange on it, yes.

Lots of red Detroit Red Wings shirts. Lots of them.

Lions are light blue and silver, so that's out.

I've also never seen a Cintas shirt that was red, usually you see white with stripes or gray or dark blue, etc. But I wouldn't rule that out. There are a lot of shops around the Exxon, and also a lot of them a few miles south on US31. I have wondered about a 2nd shift factory employee from the beginning.

The only hunters I see here wearing orange is during deer rifle season, and only because it's the law that you have some orange on. Nobody wants to wear it. Like others said upthread, you want to blend in.

Muskegon High School color is red. Holton High School is red and black. Muskegon Heights High School is orange and black. I think Fruitport High School might be red also, not sure though.

I would be shocked if there is a connection between the cases of Holly and Jessica. I feel Holly recognized her abductor in some way and that he belongs to that area or nearby. An abduction from a private, remote home is very different from a late night kidnapping from a gas station, a notoriously dangerous place of employment. The only real similarity I see is the small amount of blood from the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member