MI MI - Kimberly King, 12, Warren, 16 Sept 1979

Plans on hold for Macomb dig for missing girls

Warren Mayor Jim Fouts said Tuesday that the search for human remains at a dig site in Macomb Township has been suspended while authorities plan the next steps in the investigation.

Fouts said he and other stakeholders will meet this week to discuss plans going forward, saying that authorities have “a multitude of clues, not a multitude of resources.”

The search began a week ago at a site of roughly 25 acres of woods and open fields, not far from a residential neighborhood. Authorities believe the remains of four to six victims could be buried at the site.

There will be no activity at the site Tuesday, said Warren Police Commissioner Bill Dwyer said...

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...018/05/15/macomb-county-dig-remains/34940943/

Warren police, FBI search warehouse in cold case investigation

Dwyer said part of the warehouse was searched previously by police in Eastpointe investigating the 1986 disappearance of 13-year-old Cindy Zarzycki after the man now convicted of killing her, Arthur Ream, led police to the girl’s body 10 years ago. Ream reportedly operated a carpet business and had an office at the warehouse in Warren, adjacent to a butcher shop.

“What is particularly interesting is that the primary location has been undisturbed since he (Ream) went to prison,” Dwyer said. “That warehouse, a portion of it had been disturbed, but the area we searched was untouched.”

Warren Police are looking for anyone who may have used "R&V carpet and Flooring" Between 1979 and 1982. If you or your family used this company, please contact Detective Twardesky with information (586) 574-4700

the request is related to Kim's case and other missing cases from that era.

Warren Police are looking for anyone who may have used "R&V carpet and Flooring" Between 1979 and 1982. If you or your family used this company, please contact Detective Twardesky with information (586) 574-4700

the request is related to Kim's case and other missing cases from that era.
Could evidence relating to the 1974 disappearance of Nadine Odell be their. Is her case connected to the warehouse as well?

Could evidence relating to the 1974 disappearance of Nadine Odell be their. Is her case connected to the warehouse as well?

Not that I've heard, Nadine's disappearance was no where near Kim's, chronologically or geographically

Not that I've heard, Nadine's disappearance was no where near Kim's, chronologically or geographically
Nadine’s disappearance is 44 years old now. All I want is a resolution in her case. Could evidence relating to the 1970 disappearance of Cynthia Coon be present?

Nadine’s disappearance is 44 years old now. All I want is a resolution in her case. Could evidence relating to the 1970 disappearance of Cynthia Coon be present?

Again, not that I've heard, and if it is Arthur Ream, it seems unlikely that he'd be working that far outside of his comfort zone.

3X4XX4OFZJALTHCEQ4VP5DJW4Y.jpeg

Excavators used to resume search for bodies of missing Michigan girls

MACOMB TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WXYZ) — Law enforcement agencies digging in Macomb County as part of a joint investigation on unsolved homicides in Macomb County found articles that resemble clothing, sources tell 7 Action News.

The dig has been happening every day since Monday morning on the north side of the Clinton River just south of 23 Mile Rd. Sources tell 7 Action News the dig will resume on Monday.

Police find articles resembling clothing during Macomb Twp. dig in decades-long cold case

MACOMB TWP. (WWJ) - While no bodies have been found, some clues may have been uncovered in a search for multiple missing girls suspected to be victims of a serial killer.

According to sources speaking to WWJ Newsradio 950 on Friday, investigators digging in northern Macomb County have apparently found some items of interest.

Family members of at least one of the girls have been asked to review several unspecified items, which reports say may include clothing.

'A Lot Has Happened' In Dig For Remains Of Missing Girls In Macomb Township

I would like to know the likelihood of success, if they bring cadaver-dogs out to all of the sites-of-interest mentioned earlier in the thread. If there were remains at any of the sites, might the dogs be able to tell, or have too many years passed?

IMO they should do absolutely everything they can to try to bring answers to these families, even if they have to fundraise from the community to pay for it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back