Found Safe MI - Montana Alexander & Matthew Jace Bridges, twin infants, taken by 2 females in black Grand Jeep Cherokee, Livonia, 21 Aug 2023 *arrest*

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score

WXYZ) — Officials have issued an AMBER Alert for twin infants who were reportedly taken in Livonia by two females.

Police say those two females are believed to be driving a black Jeep Grand Cherokee.

According to Michigan State Police, the twins are named Montana Alexander Bridges and Matthew Jace Bridges. Both are African American males.

There is no information about the two women who are suspected of taking the twins. Police said hey have chrome trim around the passenger windows of the black Jeep Grand Cherokee.

If you have any information on this alert, please contact the Livonia Police Department at 734.466.2470 ext- 2 or dial 911.

Stay with 7 Action News and WXYZ.com for updates to this breaking story.

1692615713472.png
1692615750587.png

LIVONIA, Mich. – An Amber Alert was issued early Monday morning after two infant twin boys were taken out of Livonia by “two females.”

At 5:54 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 21, an Amber Alert notification was issued in Southeast Michigan. Police say that two 14-day-old twin boys, named Montana Alexander Bridges and Matthew Jace Bridges, are missing and endangered.

The twins were reportedly taken from Livonia by two “females” whose ages and identities are unknown. Both the boys and the suspects were described as African-American by police.

Authorities believe the suspects are driving a black Jeep Grand Cherokee. A license plate number has not been provided. Images of the vehicle can be seen above and below.

The infants are only believed to be wearing diapers.

Police told Local 4 that no other information can be provided at this time. The exact location the children were taken from is unclear at this time.

Anyone with information should call 911, or the Livonia Police Department at 734-466-2470 ext. 2.

This is a breaking news story. More details will be provided as the story develops.

1692616003894.png

Matthew Bridges​

No photo available

• Missing Since
    • Aug 21, 2023
    • Missing From
    • Livonia, MI

Vehicle Information​

• Make:
    • Jeep
    • Model:
    • Cherokee
    • Color:
    • Black
    • Description:
    • Chrome trim around rear passenger windows
AMBER Alert Update: Pictures have been added. AMBER Alert issued for abduction of two twin infants, Matthew Jace Bridges and Montana Alexander Bridges. Abducted by two African-American females in Livonia, MI. Last seen in a black colored Jeep Cherokee with chrome trim around rear passenger windows. Any information please call the Livonia Police Department at 734-466-2470 ext. 2 or call 911

Montana Bridges​

No photo available

• Missing Since
    • Aug 21, 2023
    • Missing From
    • Livonia, MI

Unknown​

No photo available

"As far as I know, my daughter and her family was at a hotel staying because their home had gotten broken into," the boys' grandmother Lolita Vann said."A lady reached out to my daughter via Facebook saying that she could help my daughter with diapers; she needed a place to stay, different types of resources because she was a new mom."

Vann said that she believes the woman who reached out to help kidnapped her grandsons, based on what she has heard from the children's father.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Livonia police at 734-466-2470, ext 2 or 911.

1692617684929.png

AUG 21, 2023
[...]

... The Jeep was last seen near the Quality Inn on Plymouth Road in Livonia.

[...]

"She came to the hotel last night to give my daughter some gift cards to buy diapers, formula, things of that nature. My daughter went downstairs to get something from the vending machine, came back and the children were gone," she said.

[...]

I have a lot of questions about how two women were able to get newborn twins out of a hotel room and into a vehicle that easily.

Also, it's a hotel, we know they have CCTV, how about CCTV in the parking lot that shows a license plate?

ETA: looking at the pic posted earlier, you can see the plate, but not any letters or numbers or even what state it is. It just looks like a white rectangle. Hoping LE can do some enhancement.

Also, aren't people going to notice when you show up with two week old twins out of the blue?

"As far as I know, my daughter and her family was at a hotel staying because their home had gotten broken into," the boys' grandmother Lolita Vann said."A lady reached out to my daughter via Facebook saying that she could help my daughter with diapers; she needed a place to stay, different types of resources because she was a new mom."

Vann said that she believes the woman who reached out to help kidnapped her grandsons, based on what she has heard from the children's father.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Livonia police at 734-466-2470, ext 2 or 911.

View attachment 442147
Oh no! At first I thought this might be a custody issue that would get resolved, but now it is looks bad. :(

Little cuties need to found!

jmo

I have a lot of questions about how two women were able to get newborn twins out of a hotel room and into a vehicle that easily.

Also, it's a hotel, we know they have CCTV, how about CCTV in the parking lot that shows a license plate?

ETA: looking at the pic posted earlier, you can see the plate, but not any letters or numbers or even what state it is. It just looks like a white rectangle. Hoping LE can do some enhancement.

Also, aren't people going to notice when you show up with two week old twins out of the blue?
They have the plate # now.

The twins may be with unidentified women and traveling in a black Jeep Cherokee with Michigan license place EHD1130 and chrome trim around the passenger window, according to MSP.

Fantastic News :D

LIVONIA, Mich. The twin babies who went missing in Livonia, prompting an Amber Alert early Monday morning, have been found, Detroit police said.

Detroit police confirmed to Local 4 around 10:15 a.m. that the boys have been found. No other information was provided.

(Looking forward to updated news reports.)

Fantastic News :D

LIVONIA, Mich. The twin babies who went missing in Livonia, prompting an Amber Alert early Monday morning, have been found, Detroit police said.

Detroit police confirmed to Local 4 around 10:15 a.m. that the boys have been found. No other information was provided.

(Looking forward to updated news reports.)
Yes! Yes! Double yes!

:) :)

Michigan State Police said twin infants who were taken from Livonia have been found and the Amber Alert issued for them has been canceled.

Officials said the children have been recovered safely and Livonia Police will provide more information later...

Press conference with police & FBI. The babies were taken to a police station and handed over to an officer. They are in the hospital now, being checked out and seem to be in good condition. They can't say at this time who brought the babies in. They can't give any more information because it is an ongoing investigation. No one is in custody at this time. They seemed to hesitate when asked if it was a "real abduction," then said that is part of the investigation and everything will eventually be made public.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hazypinkillusion
Back