MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading that Easter is not a SO, but was instead convicted of indecent exposure. This would make sense since he is not showing up on any of the registries.

They just said it again on Channel 4....the judge told Easter that he is no longer a POI in the Nevaeh case.

So, I guess he's out. Now where does that leave us??

So does that mean that all the results are back on evidence taken from his home and fire pit?

They just said it again on Channel 4....the judge told Easter that he is no longer a POI in the Nevaeh case.

So, I guess he's out. Now where does that leave us??

I can't relmember whether it was the Toeldo Blade article that someone else posted, or the MEN article that I linked to, but Sheriff Crutchfield said that Easter still is a POI, even after Judge Vitale made that comment. I believe the article also said that Judge Vitale said that he had been told that Easter is no longer a POI. He didn't say by whom. Of course, his being a POI in the Buchanan case would legally have no relevancy to his arraignment on the Arson charges, so it wouldn't matter whether he was a POI or not. I think the Judge was probably told that, but the person who told him was misinformed. Rumors are just FLYING around here.

ETA: it was the MEN article:

link

quote:

Judge Vitale said he was told that Mr. Easter is no longer a person of interest in the case and set bond at $250 on the arson charge, which carries a maximum penalty of 93 days in jail and a $500 fine.
But Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield said that Mr. Easter remains a person of interest and has not been completely cleared of possible involvement.

oh no . at standstill, I would think LE would know better than the Judge on if he a POI.
Why would the judge say that to him, did Easter asked if he was a poi?
I hope Jane or Nancy has news on Navaeh? And not all GM news.
oh and the jet that crash or missing that all I hear today. I know they are important stories.
Nancy most likley have Chris Coleman , I think she really have it out for him. ( I don't blame her) but we got a little girl missing and Haleigh too.

of the fraudulent myspace...

I'm uploading the ones that I took to my photobucket account as I post this. I'll provide a link when I'm done. There's 22 screen captures that I took; the myspace/nb site, the myspace/volvodriving vampire site (or whatever it's called) and her hubbies site. The reason I did was to show a link among the 3.

O/T - HLN's reporting on major child *advertiser censored* bust in Florida. 46 arrested and the average age of children victimized was 6 to 9 years of age. Teachers and other professionals arrested. :furious: WAY TO GO FDLE!!

Just wanted to add, the bust was in Polk county only - imagine that, 46 there in that one county alone!! The media was all over them as they were led into the police station in cuffs.

Back OT

O/T - HLN's reporting on major child *advertiser censored* bust in Florida. 46 arrested and the average age of children victimized was 6 to 9 years of age. Teachers and other professionals arrested. :furious: WAY TO GO FDLE!!

I saw that on HLN, nomoresorrow! That is fantastic. Every county in every state needs to be more proactive in catching these 's.

I have all the email messages from the fraudulent myspace, from where she wrote to me sevral times back and fourth stating she call the LE and they said it was ok, and why is everyone being mean to her she is trying to help. I think I have maybe 6, however I do respond also. so if we need them let me know. I also am a friend of a vampire if we need anything.

I see that the scam myspace nevieah has been deleted. I missed the vampire driving a volvo reference. Can someone bring me up to date, I scanned back to page 7 and still couldn't find it. TIA

I see that the scam myspace nevieah has been deleted. I missed the vampire driving a volvo reference. Can someone bring me up to date, I scanned back to page 7 and still couldn't find it. TIA

one of the "friends" on the Naveah page asking for donations also happened to be the person leaving most of the messages. It linked to a "jackie" and url was something like volvo driving vampire - if you look at the screenshots in the link I provided you'll see the reference. It appears that she is the alledged scammer.

I'm sure she is from the way you describe it nomoresorrow. I always check out the page in the slot of first friend. I looked at that one last night and it said she was from Las Vegas and had two kids. I don't remember much else about it.

I'll go have a look at the page too after dinner Thank you!

I'm sure she is from the way you describe it nomoresorrow. I always check out the page in the slot of first friend. I looked at that one last night and it said she was from Las Vegas and had two kids. I don't remember much else about it.

I'll go have a look at the page too after dinner Thank you!

I got screen shots of http://www.myspace.com/vampirewithavolvo myspace page...all of it. Where do I need to send them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ81