MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone watching Nancy Grace right now? While I am beyond happy that she is getting this kind of national coverage, boy...they need to get the facts straight. They are saying that she was "snatched from a playground."

oh man I'm so dense :doh: vampire with a volvo is a reference to the twilight series...LOL

I live in Monroe, and I called the Sheriff's Dept today to make sure that the fraudulent myspace page had been reported. I told them that I could get them screen captures, so I am gathering all the screen captures that I can.

I am so lost , why are we looking at this my space:confused: what the Nevaeh has to do with vampire? please clue me in:confused:

vampirewithavolvo was a friend on the bogus Nevaeh myspace. After the page was discovered by sleuthers the owner of the myspace page began deleting comments and pleas for funds(donations) to a paypal account. vamp was the only comments she left, leading one to believe that vamp may be the owner of the bogus site.
Hope that helps.

THE RAPTOR IS UP!!! THE RAPTOR IS UP!!!
I just ran out to my car to grab something and heard it and looked around and it "appears" to be in the Bolles Harbor/ over lake erie area. I use the term appears loosely because I am the first to admit I suck with distances as in terms of something flying in the air! Just thought someone might want to know!

Bless their hearts, the people of Monroe are doing the best they can.
Population around 21,000
IMO

Is the scam paypal acct valid? We could always send $0.50 and see the name/address of the owner.

I'm not sure if it was valid or not...I didn't try it:crazy: I think it was something weird like cantgetmeoff@paypal or something stupid like that.

I'm thrilled that NG is covering Naveah's disappearance! As I listened to JB's brothers response to knowing about and speaking with his sister about GK/SO - although he wasn't happy about it and was concerned - he said, "You can only do so much." Did it ever occur to anyone within the family that Jennifer, being recently released from jail, wasn't to be associating with felons in addition to the fact that GK/SO was not to be around children, so please tell me WHY DIDN'T ANYONE CALL THEIR PROBATION OFFICERS??? I could certainly understand feeling as though you did everything that you could AFTER you called and reported it to the appropriate authorities. Otherwise, in my opinion, don't claim that there's only so much you can do, jeez GMAFB. These parole/probation officers can't do it all alone. They can't be everywhere. They need people within the community (especially the families of these perps) to call and report when they're violating they're conditions. Every single day people have an opportunity to do the right thing and help protect children, yet they don't because they either don't want their loved one to end up back in jail or they just don't want to get involved. It starts before a child goes missing - before handing out fliers or joining in the searches - it starts with turning these guys (SO's) in when you know that they're violating the conditions of their release. If more people would do this within the community and within families of the offenders, it wouldn't have to come to this.
JMOO

There only appears to be one person by that name in Monroe, provided that's the city she lives in and it's a 54 year old married woman and her SON is a sex offender!!! V.

OMG you guys. Something is seriously wrong.

Edited to add there is a 2nd B.D. that I found. But the one w/the sex offender son is a very creepy coincidence. I wonder if I should call the tip line and have them check this out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR197708