MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep! bingo
addmefast.com and spuko.com seem to be how they acquire their friends so quickly.

Have we just busted an internet scam ring? Someone please tell me we have!
Getting screen shots now.:clap:

I didn't know we couldn't use names, I'm sorry :(. I've edited out all the instances I used names, but I can't edit out when I was quoted. I'll use intials from here on out.

I thought if they are a RSO we should be able to post the name:confused:

I am confused. What would be the point of using their PayPal account if they couldn't access it?

Oh the person who set up the myspace page and paypal account CAN use it. But the friends on the myspace page aren't really friends, they are imports through a gaming application. Having many friend on a myspace page makes it look more authentic, more believable to an unsuspecting person who might donate to the not so worthy cause.

That is because he had placed her in a shallow grave and covered her with dirt. Then he had a bonfire above ground over the makeshift grave. Yes, that way it would take a very long time to burn someone up.

But I remember a case (cant think of the victim's name or the defendant right now, sorry) but he had been exonerated for murdering a woman and was set free through the Innocent Project. After he got out he ran a scrap yard and a young woman who was in advertising came up to his place to take a picture of a vehicle he was selling and wanting in her magazine. He raped and murdered her and put her in a metal barrel and set fire to the body. Only bone fragments were found, iirc.

So any bones in a fire pit would mean the body of whatever or whomever the bones belong to would have to be thrown directly into the fire.

imoo

well i just got here and have no clue why you are talking about burning a body but here is scientific fact about cremation
The box containing the body is placed in the retort and incinerated at a temperature of 760° to 1150°C (1400° to 2100°F). During the cremation process, a large part of the body (especially the organs) and other soft tissue are vaporized and oxidized due to the heat, and the gases are discharged through the exhaust system. The entire process usually takes about two hours.
if you were to do this outside the main problem i would think would be maintaining the temperature

I am confused. What would be the point of using their PayPal account if they couldn't access it?

The person running the scam can access it.

But the person running the scam would require a lot of people to "fall" for it, quickly. And with this social networking tool(s) that seems to get you hundreds of "friends" with a single click, well... that's basically how they were doing it.

Set up fake/scam site that looks legit unless you happen to be following this case closely. Jump into these gigantic gaming social networks and get hundreds of instant friends on the site. They all see your updates now and almost instantly you have hundreds of people who feel horrible and are likely to donate, even if it's a small amount. Shut down quick and get out of dodge with the money.

Only they didn't plan on one thing... WS :)

Is there a way to send you guys private messages?? I can't seem to figure it out. There is some stuff I can't post.

The similarities are striking--same last initial "M" (for mac), same plain "US" location. I'm going to try to narrow down what zip code he used and see if "Natasha" is in the same one.

Is there a way to send you guys private messages?? I can't seem to figure it out. There is some stuff I can't post.

I think you have to have 50 posts first before you can pm. Heck email me! momtective @yahoo.com

The similarities are striking--same last initial "M" (for mac), same plain "US" location. I'm going to try to narrow down what zip code he used and see if "Natasha" is in the same one.

both are Sagittarius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member