MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we sure this B.D. with the paypal is from Monroe? People all over the country scam people.

No, we're not sure unfortunately, as paypal only gives out a name. I told the detective over and over again that this was just a theory. He asked for the email address of the paypal user which gave me hope that he was a. familiar with how paypal works and b. that hopefully he could contact paypal himself and immediately gather more info.

I didn't know we couldn't use names, I'm sorry :(. I've edited out all the instances I used names, but I can't edit out when I was quoted. I'll use intials from here on out.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(o4...g.aspx?page=GetObject&objectname=mcl-750-520E

THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Act 328 of 1931

750.520e Criminal sexual conduct in the fourth degree; misdemeanor.

VernonDavisRSO.jpg

I didn't know we couldn't use names, I'm sorry :(. I've edited out all the instances I used names, but I can't edit out when I was quoted. I'll use intials from here on out.

I knew but it would be next to impossible to get help searching if I didn't post em for a few minutes.*slaps own hands*
Thanks for self editing...our mods will love us for it.

It's ok. At least you know for future reference. Thanks for editing your post! I actually forgot I did it as well, so I had to go edit mine as well. Everyone makes mistakes. It's alright. :)

Aww, shucks, it's a joint effort...you guys were the ones who discovered the scamming going on and had the foresight to take screen shots.

I'm going to myspace right now to scrutinize the friends of the page that utilizes that email address. There has to be something else...

http://www.myspace.com/sexyasiwannab27

Going to bed everyone :seeya: I'll check back and read up tomorrow :)

To me, the biggest clue is the MySpace associated with the email address http://www.myspace.com/sexyasiwannab27
That MySpace page says it's a person named Natasha and the doesn't seem to be any relation to her page and the scam page but if the money was going to go to her you would think she would be on the friends list or something. She may have used her mothers email address to get her MySpace. I just can't figure out what her relation to the scam page is. It looks like she hasn't been signed in since 5/27/09.

How fascinating that both Natasha and "V" are Sagittarius? Another coincidence?

The scam MySpace page that was soliciting donations is now gone.

How fascinating that both Natasha and "V" are Sagittarius? Another coincidence?

She joined myspace on May 22...she has no comments and 50 friends...
What's not right about this user account?
EVERYTHING!

All of that Natasha's friends (maybe not ALL of them but quite a few) seem to be involved in a circle of myspace gamers for games called "Bloodlines" and "Sorority Life"

The strange thing is that so were at least some of the people who posted comments on the original scam myspace page.

I know nothing about those games yet or the circles of folks involved in them, I just noticed the relation between the two myspace pages from looking at the one last night and this one just now.

Seems that might have been how the scammer rounded up so many friends on the page, so quickly.

All of that Natasha's friends (maybe not ALL of them but quite a few) seem to be involved in a circle of myspace gamers for games called "Bloodlines" and "Sorority Life"

The strange thing is that so were at least some of the people who posted comments on the original scam myspace page.

I know nothing about those games yet or the circles of folks involved in them, I just noticed the relation between the two myspace pages from looking at the one last night and this one just now.

Seems that might have been how the scammer rounded up so many friends on the page, so quickly.

Check this out!
[video=youtube;IVCd5CXxr_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVCd5CXxr_Y[/video]

Okay now my mind is really spinning! Was this, is this "the kidnapping of Nevaeh" all a hoax? Is it even possible that someone would do something so heinous to get $ through myspace donations?
I really don't think so...my mind can't really grasp the notion...but this does make one (namely me) wonder.

yep! bingo
addmefast.com and spuko.com seem to be how they acquire their friends so quickly.

Good catch. So basically they probably have no connection to this person whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018