MI MI - Tangena Hussain, 3, Detroit, 2 Oct 2008

Bump. Nothing new yet that I see this morning.

I am afraid for new info unless it is of course she is found safe and well.

I just cannot get over how many mothers leave thier children (who have NO say so) with "boyfriends", time and time again something happens.

Boyfriend arrested today, on unrelated charges.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story.aspx?content_id=f0d85555-79fa-444e-abba-815a42e011e9

Man last seen with missing 2-year-old arrested

Action news just finished interviewing the man who was last seen with Tangena Hussain, when Hamtramck Police came to the home to arrest him.
Police say the arrest is for a case not related to the disappearance of the 2 year old.

Wonder what kind of an arrest. Another ongoing case? Hmmmmm.

So did they let the boyfriend out of jail? I wonder if he is back with the baby's mother. He did something to that baby while the mother was at work.
I wonder if LE is doing any searches and how far from the mothers home the gas station is that the boyfriend stopped at? Of course the boyfriend had 7 hours to get rid of her little body. It's hard telling where he took her.

I wish we could see a happy ending but it is really doubtful. I'm with the rest of you. Why do these mothers leave their babies with boyfriends while they work? How well do you know someone after five months? The baby probably did something he didn't like or was crying and wouldn't stop so he stopped her. This is just horrible.

In the picture of the little girl she looks so emotionless. She just looks sad for a two year old.

Hi- Can someone tell me why this has been moved to the located forum? I am fairly new to this section, but don't see any news on here or the net where she has been found.

TIA

Hi- Can someone tell me why this has been moved to the located forum? I am fairly new to this section, but don't see any news on here or the net where she has been found.

TIA

I can probably answer some of this. The missing/located forum discussion is that, for discussion. The original forum this was in is for information only. I believe it's supposed to be info for family of missing persons. Then we have the unidentified forum, etc. However, pm'ing a mod will give you the most accurate and correct answer quickly. lol. :)

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081005/NEWS01/810050421

Jamrul Hussain, the boyfriend of the child's mother, was arrested on a separate assault charge involving a minor, WDIV reported. He cooperated with investigators after he was arrested at the house he shares with Nilufa Begum, 24, and her daughter, Tangena. He is not related to the child.

I am an astrologer who looks at charts from a forensic perspective. Here are just a few of the clues I have gathered from looking at the Last Seen (10/2/08, 9:30 pm, 83:12W 42:26N gas station location):

1. She is dead
--- Her significator Jupiter is located in 8th House of Death opposite Part of Death...
--- Her significator Jupiter is trine the Ruler of 8th House of Death, Trines are easy aspects. It was easy to kill her/ death came easily
--- The Moon, Tangena's co-ruler, is located in the turned 12th House (radix 6th House). When the Moon is below the horizon in a last seen, it is not a good placement. The 12th House indicates misfortune and woe at best and death at worst. Additionally, the Moon is conjunct (next to) the Fixed Star Unuk, also called The Serpent's Heart. Unuk gives immorality, accidents and danger of poison. Moon is in Scorpio which suggests both death and sexual overtones.
--- The Part of Death is conjunct The Part of Brutality and is square Zeus (force). Her significator Jupiter is closely opposite the Part of Death/ Part of Brutality and is square Zeus (force). Her significator Jupiter is inconjunct (150 degrees) the Part of Passion and trine The Part of Rape.
---The Part of (Mis)Fortune is in the radix 12th House. This is a very bad placement. When The Part of Fortune, usually a helpful influence, is in the 6th, 8th, 4th or 12th Houses, it becomes the Part of Misfortune in charts like these and it portends nothing good.
---Black Moon Lilith is a death indicator. Here it is in the radix 7th House, turned first of Tangena. Black Moon Lilith in the turned 1st House is a death indicator.

The way I look at Last Seen charts, the 7th House signifies the victim and the 1st House signifies the perp. Here, the perp is Mercury located on the cusp of the 6th House/ turned 12th. The 12th house is the House of Secrets and Mercury is Retrograde: this was done secretly. Mercury is conjunct (next to) the Part of Treachery and the asteroid Hekate (child killer). Mercury the perp is square Jupiter the victim, so there is a definite connection between the two.

Here are some Parts making contact with Mercury the perp:
--The Part of Torture opposite Mercury
--The Part of Treachery conjunct Mercury
--The Part of Rape sextile Mercury (opportunity to rape her)
--The Part of Rage/Murder trine Mercury (easy to kill her)
--The Part of Police opposite Mercury (police are aware of him)
--The Part of Perversion square Mercury (the guy is a pervert)

I think a lot of this has already been shown --- especially now that we know this BF was previously arrested for a sex crime against a minor!!!!

They need to find that little baby ASAP. I think there is good possibility she is amongst garbage/ buried in a trash heap/ dumpster....

I know the Police have already searched dumpsters near their residence. Maybe he put her in a dumpster nearer to the gas station??

This sickening, and as a mother/ grandmother, it makes my blood boil. I hope they nail this guy good --- the sooner the better.

Thanks,
Soulscape

TIA

This isn't the located forum, but SuziQ is right. This is just for general discussion about any case that is either missing or located. The other missing forum is mostly for family support. My guess is that this was moved here because most of the discussion is focused on theories regarding family involvement, rather than family support. Hope that helps. :)

This isn't the located forum, but SuziQ is right. This is just for general discussion about any case that is either missing or located. The other missing forum is mostly for family support. My guess is that this was moved here because most of the discussion is focused on theories regarding family involvement, rather than family support. Hope that helps. :)

Yep, it took me a bit to understand the difference between the forums. Actually quite some time before I had the oh, light bulb moment, lol.

I was so hoping to hear she had been found by now! :(

This story does not sound right to me.
1. Why would you leave a 2 year old alone in the car?
2. How did he know to park in an area of the gas station where the cameras aren't working?
I think it's more likely that he never pulled up with the child.

Bump. Nothing new yet this morning.

Bump. Nothing new yet this morning.

They just had a teaser on and said that new information about Tangena and that someone in the case may be facing more charges.

They were going to get the results back from the boyfriends lie detector test today (I thought the results were instant, but they said the results were due back today). I will post more when I hear it. I hope they say something on the afternoon news that is just a few minutes away.

Just had the update. Nothing new about Tangena, just that a there is a warrant for his arrest from an different case. He will be arraigned and we will find out what the charges of that are, it involves assaulting a 15 year old girl. He is still behind bars and the news will be talking to the mother of the baby and she will tell what she thinks happened to her daughter and what she thinks about her boyfriend now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back