Michelle Young: Pregnant Mom, NC. part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
raisincharlie said:
I think I'll wait for the autopsy before I believe MY was struck in the head 10 times - the source of that information is not exactly reliable IMO - same source that said someone close to this case was arrested and it would be on the news. Didn't happen. JMO
It doesn't seem unreasonable though, since Pamela had been hit over 20+ times. Just depends what object was used and if it was necessary to hit her numerous times or if it was overkill.

panthera said:
It doesn't seem unreasonable though, since Pamela had been hit over 20+ times. Just depends what object was used and if it was necessary to hit her numerous times or if it was overkill.
Of course it could be reasonable but I think there may be a very distinct difference between killers - Pamela's killer enjoyed his evilness, every single blow of it , enough to add his signature. Pamela was also wide awake and mobile. I don't know about this killer yet nor if MY was awake and mobile or not.

raisincharlie said:
Of course it could be reasonable but I think there may be a very distinct difference between killers - Pamela's killer enjoyed his evilness, every single blow of it , enough to add his signature. Pamela was also wide awake and mobile. I don't know about this killer yet nor if MY was awake and mobile or not.
Very true, charlie! And keeping the other case in mind, it makes me hope that Jason didn't do this, or wasn't behind it. But that is just hope. ;)

panthera said:
Very true, charlie! And keeping the other case in mind, it makes me hope that Jason didn't do this. ;)
Don't get me wrong - nothing wrong with speculating Panthera - I just don't know that the information about 10 blows to her head is relaible at this point so I find it hard to even form an opinion about rage, anger level, or anything else about it if you know what I mean. :waitasec:

raisincharlie said:
Don't get me wrong - nothing wrong with speculating Panthera - I just don't know that the information about 10 blows to her head is relaible at this point so I find it hard to even form an opinion about rage, anger level, or anything else about it if you know what I mean. :waitasec:
I understand what you're saying ~ no problem! Wish we could do more than just speculate about the crime itself and who did it. :cool:

panthera said:
I understand what you're saying ~ no problem! Wish we could do more than just speculate about the crime itself and who did it. :cool:
Hopefully, LE will have someone in custody soon. :banghead:

We heard that she had blows to the head, which means to me that someone wanted her dead. I also wonder if she was struck in the stomach. That would be very telling since she was pregnant. There had to be alot of blood, enough for Cassity to track it through the house. I just can't imagine JY leaving cassity there with her dead, bloody mother alone. That really sickens me.

fran said:
IF it was JY, he had probably a three hour drive to dispose of his clothing. IF they haven't found them yet, they probably never will. A roadside cafe dumpster, rest stop, bury on the side of the road on a forested stretch of highway.

There's a number of places he COULD have gotten rid of evidence.

IMHO, IF they're able to link him to the crime, it's going to be by something Cassidy said, computer information, cell or phone records. Or..............just one tiny bloody fingerprint, hidden somewhere he forgot to look. :(

JMHO
fran

PS.........Quite a long shot, but...........IF he stopped to bury any evidence, something found on the undercarriage of his vehicle leading to a specific location leading to finding the 'hidden evidence.' ......fran

Good Thoughts Fran!

You made me consider ONE thing, would Jason risk carrying that kind of thing in his vehicle for very far, I doubt it. I hope LE searched quickly and within a few miles of the home.

MOO!

packerdog said:
I just can't imagine JY leaving cassity there with her dead, bloody mother alone. That really sickens me.
That's the worst part, imo. :(

5bigfish5 said:
Good Thoughts Fran!

You made me consider ONE thing, would Jason risk carrying that kind of thing in his vehicle for very far, I doubt it. I hope LE searched quickly and within a few miles of the home.

MOO!
I think this is a very good thought 5bigfish5 - if nothing else LE could have contacted the trash companies and asked for locations of dumpsters and a delay in picking those up so they could be searched. I wonder what a reasonable radius would be for such a search ?

raisincharlie said:
I think this is a very good thought 5bigfish5 - if nothing else LE could have contacted the trash companies and asked for locations of dumpsters and a delay in picking those up so they could be searched. I wonder what a reasonable radius would be for such a search ?
The first place to look would be in the woods around the house or along the roadway near the house. No perpetrator would carry the weapon very far with them since blood from it could get on the interior of the car.

raisincharlie said:
Well, definitely no new information other than last weeks small blurb, have to wait it out I quess. With all the holidays it may be a few more weeks before the autopsy report is even completed.

One thing I have been studying on though is LE must have found out where JY was supposedly staying on Thursday night. I'm thinking it might be this is the problem - either he checked in and no one saw him leave, or there are no security videos at the hotel (although one of the insiders has claimed there is a video), or JY paid with credit card and didn't need to check out the next am, just leave the key/card in the room and be gone. In which case he could have checked in but only went to the room long enough to call home and leave the key/card.

LE may not be able to account for his exact whereabouts. If this is the case they need to at least be able to verify he was alone and cannot prove he was sitting in a hotel. As you can see I have progressed to trying to figure what LE is missing that is holding them up, other than forensics at the lab. Nothing better to do than try to figure out something, speculation upon speculation...JMO

I'm thinking about what happens when I check into a hotel and pay by credit card - even when I do this the hotel staff slides a statement under my door in the early hours of the morning even if I haven't made any additional charges like renting a movie or something. If he checked in and back out within a short time then that statement would have been left behind. That could certainly indicate he didn't stay the nite.

This is the procedure at the Marriott Courtyard and many major hotels that I've stayed at.

By the way RC hope you had a great Christmas and I wish everyone a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!

panthera said:
The first place to look would be in the woods around the house or along the roadway near the house. No perpetrator would carry the weapon very far with them since blood from it could get on the interior of the car.

A couple of thoughts ... Jason could have undressed after the murder, put the clothes and weapon in a couple of garage bags and disposed of them anywhere between his home and that of his parents. I would guess that if the police travelled the route between the two locations, calculated how far Jason would have been from his parent's house when he phoned Meredith (because he wouldn't have placed that call until he had disposed of the evidence) and looked in that area, they may have some success in finding some evidence. Jason is a smart cookie and he had everything completely thought out prior to the murder so leaving the evidence close to home would not work with the rest of the carefully calculated plan. That's what I think anyway.

otto said:
A couple of thoughts ... Jason could have undressed after the murder, put the clothes and weapon in a couple of garage bags and disposed of them anywhere between his home and that of his parents. I would guess that if the police travelled the route between the two locations, calculated how far Jason would have been from his parent's house when he phoned Meredith (because he wouldn't have placed that call until he had disposed of the evidence) and looked in that area, they may have some success in finding some evidence. Jason is a smart cookie and he had everything completely thought out prior to the murder so leaving the evidence close to home would not work with the rest of the carefully calculated plan. That's what I think anyway.
I understand where you're coming from on this, but I'm thinking the closer to home the weapon was left the less likely it would be "traced" to Jason (if indeed he did this). Disposing of it along the route to his parents house would only make it appear more likely that he was the killer, in my opinion. As for the clothing, that might be almost anywhere, depending how much blood was on it or what it was. That part kind of reminds me of Simpson, and how the knife and clothing were never found; so in this case we may never know either.

jilly said:
I'm thinking about what happens when I check into a hotel and pay by credit card - even when I do this the hotel staff slides a statement under my door in the early hours of the morning even if I haven't made any additional charges like renting a movie or something. If he checked in and back out within a short time then that statement would have been left behind. That could certainly indicate he didn't stay the nite.

This is the procedure at the Marriott Courtyard and many major hotels that I've stayed at.

By the way RC hope you had a great Christmas and I wish everyone a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!

Hey Jilly, long time no read! Happy New Year to You. With the receipt under the door, I think some people just toss them in the garbage before they leave the room. It would be a small clue, but anything could have happened to it including the maid throwing it away.

otto said:
Jason is a smart cookie and he had everything completely thought out prior to the murder so leaving the evidence close to home would not work with the rest of the carefully calculated plan. That's what I think anyway.

otto:
You have made a good point, Jason is a smart cookie and IF he did this he calculated everything out, so you'r right, he may not have left things too close to home.

What I find interesting is that like with SP, IF JY did this, he thought things out carefully, but there's one thing he needs practice on (like SP),..........how to act HUMAN.

Completely avoiding the public.
Completely avoiding Michelle's family at the service.
Completely avoiding LE.
Not asking for progress on the case.
Not pleading with the public for information.

There's something wrong with this picture. ;)

JMHO
fran

fran said:
otto:
You have made a good point, Jason is a smart cookie and IF he did this he calculated everything out, so you'r right, he may not have left things too close to home.

What I find interesting is that like with SP, IF JY did this, he thought things out carefully, but there's one thing he needs practice on (like SP),..........how to act HUMAN.

Completely avoiding LE.

JMHO
fran
Fran, I agree. There is an awful lot wrong with this picture and it must have been clear to the police from the beginning for them to say that it was not a random act. We are coming to the same conclusion that the police had, but they saw it within a day or two of the murder.

In the Peterson murder, Scott took the evidence as far away from home as possible and with all the fibre analysis, DNA evidence and invisible blood traces available today, a smart criminal doesn't want anything, large or small, connecting them to the murder.

fran said:
otto:

Completely avoiding LE.

JMHO
fran
I agree and to me those are clear signs of something wrong! :D

otto said:
Fran, I agree. There is an awful lot wrong with this picture and it must have been clear to the police from the beginning for them to say that it was not a random act. We are coming to the same conclusion that the police had, but they saw it within a day or two of the murder.

In the Peterson murder, Scott took the evidence as far away from home as possible and with all the fibre analysis, DNA evidence and invisible blood traces available today, a smart criminal doesn't want anything, large or small, connecting them to the murder.

As in any case, LE had immediate access to the victim's family, (ie husband), in order to judge their initial response, where as we the public don't have this.

During the SP investigation, prior to his arrest, we tried to figure out how fast MPD took to realize SP was a viable suspect. We figured at least within the first two hours as that's when they called in the detectives, when normally on a missing persons case they don't do that for 72 hours. We even theorized they may have suspected him within the first 45 minutes or so.

IMO, LE considered JY a SUSPECT within fifteen minutes of meeting him. I don't know all that was said, but it's clear that he left the scene within minutes to 'lawyer up.' The minute they seized his car he was outta there and hasn't spoken to LE again, that we know of.

This was his house, with his wife lying dead inside. No signs of forst entry, no SIGNS of anything missing, yet how would LE know nothing was missing,......unless the HUSBAND, who also lived their, inspect the premises?

JMHO
fran

fran said:
otto:

Completely avoiding LE.

JMHO
fran

He who has nothing to hide, hides nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fred108