Michelle Young~Pregnant Mother NC Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samiya said:
From the above link incase you can't get the link to come up:

"Investigators have received at least 65 leads in the case, Harrison said, and have traveled across North Carolina and to three other states trying to solve the case.

Crime scene investigators spent more than 10 days inside Young's house, located on Birchleaf Drive, south of Raleigh, collecting evidence. Harrison said the State Bureau of Investigation crime lab, CCBI and a private lab are still working to analyze the evidence.

"You want to go through it very slowly," he said. "It's a meticulous job, but we want to make sure we don't miss something."

Authorities still have not named a suspect, and Harrison said Tuesday that investigators are not letting outside pressure interfere with the case.

"If and when we make the arrest, we want a case that we can go to court and feel good about," he said.

The third state (and this is a guesstimate) could be HQ of ChartOne.

I also noted the use of the words "the arrest" and that "friendS" were at Michelle's house, not "a friend"

:( I have to go out for a few hours

fran said:
Wasn't there a RUMOR JY had a gf in Florida?
I say RUMOR because I haven't seen this myself.

JMHO
fran
This caught my eye:

"It's a meticulous job, but we want to make sure we don't miss something."

Would one know if they missed something or not if they don't have at least a POI ?

65 leads......now are they from locals?

I'm guesstimating that the majority of those are along roads between Raleigh, Virginia and Brevard.

Now I have to go.

Please will someone pm me when a Michelle Young Forum happens? i just need to go to facts and links and things and theories. threads about the 'fax' the possible 'timeline', 11:00 p.m phone call. retention of JY's car, Meredith's discovery and the 911 call, etc., etc. not go through every post where there's lots of jumping around. just takes too much time, i'm sorry to say. :).

thankx.

Floh said:
Please will someone pm me when a Michelle Young Forum happens? i just need to go to facts and links and things. threads about the 'fax' the possible 'timeline', etc., etc. not go through every post where there's lots of jumping around. just takes too much time, i'm sorry to say. :).

thankx.

I hope the powers that be are reading your post.

FINALLY some type of report. Maybe the third state has something to do with someone Jason HIRED.

raisincharlie said:
This caught my eye:

"It's a meticulous job, but we want to make sure we don't miss something."

Would one know if they missed something or not if they don't have at least a POI ?

I'm just guessing, but I think the entire incident happened in the bedroom. Just from that one room, the bed, the bedding, any furniture in there, the floor or carpeting (IMO, she was originally in bed but somehow ended up on the floor, probably from struggeling), perhaps an attached bathroom. That would be the main part.

But then they had to go through the rest of the entire house and even outside for footprints, a hand print that shouldn't be where it is. A table that's too clean. A finger print with just a tracing of blood. A tiny fiber that some would overlook, but a crime scene investigator, NEVER! if their any good at their job.

People THINK they can pull off the 'perfect crime,' BUT, IMHO, the only PERFECT crime is when no one knows there was a crime and it's never discovered. IE, say someone missing, no one to miss them, body never discovedered.

We aren't trained as criminals. People just choose to be criminals. They may be smart, but the investigators and forensic people are always one step ahead of them, whether the criminal believes it or not. It only takes ONE teeny tiny item to set off a flood of clues to the right perp.

JMHO
fran

MrsMush99 said:
FINALLY some type of report. Maybe the third state has something to do with someone Jason HIRED.

That's a possibility!

PolkSaladAnnie said:
oh dear. I've just read a thread "unbelievable" and I'm not handling it very well. I ... just ... words escape me and ... I'm crying, sobbing ... can you believe. Tough old me.. never thought ... I feel sick. Later, guys.
Oh, Annie. Me too. I read that awful thread earlier and left. Came back and read your comment and I'm bawling again and sick to my stomach. How can a mommy do this to her little baby? I wish the same could happen to that piece of crap, I'm not going to call her a mommy because she wasn't. ((Annie)) Sorry, off-topic.:sick:

Taximom said:
Oh, Annie. Me too. I read that awful thread earlier and left. Came back and read your comment and I'm bawling again and sick to my stomach. How can a mommy do this to her little baby? I wish the same could happen to that piece of crap, I'm not going to call her a mommy because she wasn't. ((Annie)) Sorry, off-topic.:sick:
I started to read the thread, saw what it was about and clicked off. I didn't want to even read one more word.

FWIW, I did send a note to the mods to see if we could get our own forum. We'll see if they think they can fit it in or it's worthy of it's own.

fran

My goodness, go away for a few days and there is a thread #4. Came to post the link that you guys have obviously found already :doh: .
Just a quick thought before I run and eat, sorry if this has been mentioned, I will catch up later (well, only if you will slow down a bit :D ).

I beleive LE has their suspect already but is unwilling to throw JY's name out there. Obviously they would go to verify his travel on the night in question but to include three additional states (other than nc), they are tracking his previous travels as well. Screams mistress to me (as previously mentioned here). I don't believe that LE has the proverbial "smoking gun" for evidence but I do think they are focused on him entirely. JMO

The only other option I can come up with (which is so far fetched, I hate to even mention but here goes anyway) is they found the murder weapon with prints and are searching for the "known" killer.

Be back later with more proposterous theories.

pack_fan said:
My goodness, go away for a few days and there is a thread #4. Came to post the link that you guys have obviously found already :doh: .
Just a quick thought before I run and eat, sorry if this has been mentioned, I will catch up later (well, only if you will slow down a bit :D ).

I beleive LE has their suspect already but is unwilling to throw JY's name out there. Obviously they would go to verify his travel on the night in question but to include three additional states (other than nc), they are tracking his previous travels as well. Screams mistress to me (as previously mentioned here). I don't believe that LE has the proverbial "smoking gun" for evidence but I do think they are focused on him entirely. JMO

The only other option I can come up with (which is so far fetched, I hate to even mention but here goes anyway) is they found the murder weapon with prints and are searching for the "known" killer.

Be back later with more proposterous theories.
pack fan, we are still discussing mostly what we've already discussed! :p Now we are taking apart the latest news article. ***sigh***

I agree about the 4-state investigation screaming "girlfriends!" I don't know why, but it does. Or heck, maybe boyfriends, but we'll see.

IF JY is guilty (heh), then he must have a clue by now that LE is on to him with the multi-state investigation and the fact that LE told this reporter that there are 15-20 investigators on the case AND they are making progress. IF I was JY and I was guilty...I'd be scared! GULP.

That last part is my favorite part of that entire article: Investigators are making progress.
:dance: :woohoo: :dance:

Please don't anyone tell me that LE is just saying that and burst my bubble!;)

I'm with jilly (I think) as far as eating my hat when I find out I'm wrong about JY and a secret life.:D

fran said:
I'm just guessing, but I think the entire incident happened in the bedroom. Just from that one room, the bed, the bedding, any furniture in there, the floor or carpeting (IMO, she was originally in bed but somehow ended up on the floor, probably from struggeling), perhaps an attached bathroom. That would be the main part.

But then they had to go through the rest of the entire house and even outside for footprints, a hand print that shouldn't be where it is. A table that's too clean. A finger print with just a tracing of blood. A tiny fiber that some would overlook, but a crime scene investigator, NEVER! if their any good at their job.

People THINK they can pull off the 'perfect crime,' BUT, IMHO, the only PERFECT crime is when no one knows there was a crime and it's never discovered. IE, say someone missing, no one to miss them, body never discovedered.

We aren't trained as criminals. People just choose to be criminals. They may be smart, but the investigators and forensic people are always one step ahead of them, whether the criminal believes it or not. It only takes ONE teeny tiny item to set off a flood of clues to the right perp.

JMHO
fran

Hi Fran, I agree I think it started and ended in the bedroom.

I bet you have some really good conversations with your daughter. She must take after you, interested in solving crimes.

Been gone all day, family member had surgery so I'm just getting started reading back. :innocent:

Forgive me if someone posted this before me but I think the article is saying 3 other states in addition to NC. Virginia would be a definite and I thought of New York somebody suggested Florida. I too got the impression they know the who.

Taximom said:
pack fan, we are still discussing mostly what we've already discussed! :p Now we are taking apart the latest news article. ***sigh***

I agree about the 4-state investigation screaming "girlfriends!" I don't know why, but it does. Or heck, maybe boyfriends, but we'll see.

IF JY is guilty (heh), then he must have a clue by now that LE is on to him with the multi-state investigation and the fact that LE told this reporter that there are 15-20 investigators on the case AND they are making progress. IF I was JY and I was guilty...I'd be scared! GULP.

That last part is my favorite part of that entire article: Investigators are making progress.
:dance: :woohoo: :dance:

Please don't anyone tell me that LE is just saying that and burst my bubble!;)

I'm with jilly (I think) as far as eating my hat when I find out I'm wrong about JY and a secret life.:D

It does sound like he has a girlfriend/girlfrends in other states, I have to wonder where he traveled for his job, he may have had to cover a large territory. You know what they say about some salesmen. I don't know if others think he is attractive, I don't. I think his teeth look odd or something.

strach304 said:
Been gone all day, family member had surgery so I'm just getting started reading back. :innocent:

Forgive me if someone posted this before me but I think the article is saying 3 other states in addition to NC. Virginia would be a definite and I thought of New York somebody suggested Florida. I too got the impression they know the who.
Hi strach, welcome back. I hope everything went well w/the surgery.

Yep. 4 states is how I see it too. That's a huge investigation. No wonder it's taking a little bit longer than CSI does to solve this.:rolleyes:

My question-can that type of investigation lead to federal charges? If so, will Laci's law be in effect?

Gotta run, soupmama has to serve dinner.:p (One guess as to what kind of soup it is...starts with a T. lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofamusic