Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the DA say late last week that he'd taken the DP off the table if CL is found in Mexico? It'd still apply if he's in the US though. I'm looking for the article it was in. :)

That's a slippery slope.
If Le does charge him with the dp, Mexico might not help out
next time. Maybe feeling tricked.

Well, if he is still in the US...Mexico has nothing to do with it! Of course, the DP would still be in play.

I'm sorry - yes, a crowbar was mentioned also.

And about Christina - I don't get that at all, but I can see why she might be afraid for her very life if she saw the blood. I would be scared of someone who would hit a pregnant woman with a crowbar - in fact, I've got a headache right now just thinking about this monster.

Thank you TF I have beem saying all day that Christina might have been afraid of CL. And that she was proably to afarid to talk in case no one beleived her.

I hope the AMW segment really got people's attention! When they were by the burial site it was just sickening! I can't believe what was done to her and child.......this guy is sicko and I def think he had help w/a lot of it....

I hope the AMW segment really got people's attention! When they were by the burial site it was just sickening! I can't believe what was done to her and child.......this guy is sicko and I def think he had help w/a lot of it....

They did say on fox, they got a lot of tips from AMW and ONE real good one.

okay so how does the mexico thing work?? can we have people there looking or does their govt/police look for and capture????
i'm confused @ that aspect if he is indeed Mexico - then if he is caught he is extradited back to us?

Yes, but like the Shreveport, LA sightings...we shall see where it leads as it could be nowhere.

They have talked to the man with him in Lowe's tho.

OMG! He bought the paint and wheelbarrow PRIOR to the murder so they are saying on Fox.

Yes, but like the Shreveport, LA sightings...we shall see where it leads as it could be nowhere.

They have talked to the man with him in Lowe's tho.

OMG! He bought the paint and wheelbarrow PRIOR to the murder so they are saying on Fox.

Now how can that be. The LE is saying Maria was murdered on the 14th. And the Lowes tape is from the 16th. Here we go again which is right?

Hahahaha JDB! You got me! Which one IS right?!

The timelines on everything in this case are sooo messed up!

That's a slippery slope.
If Le does charge him with the dp, Mexico might not help out
next time. Maybe feeling tricked.
I thought that's why the DA said no DP if he's in Mexico, but only if he's in Mexico and not still here in the US. I agree and the "feeling tricked" part was brought up on Nancy's show last week when someone asked if the military could bring him back here on the desertion or rape charge and then the local LE charge him with the murder. The answer was they wouldn't do that because it could lead to Mexico not cooperating in the future and damage relations.

C what I mean ?? No wonder nothing is making sense. The only true fact we know is Maria is dead
You do make a good point, JDB. It is very difficult to know what is true and what is not when you have different entities giving conflicting information. We normally don't have that in such cases. Here..between the Sheriff's office, the Marines, both families, and the neighbors...Sheesh!! There is no continuity of the case.

As far as I know I don't think the murder weapon was ever confirmed by any of the law enforcement agencies...media hyped that it was a crowbar but it could very well have been a baseball bat.

I do think Mexico is and will cooperate in this case, IMO, if DP is taken off the table. I don't think they will want to be viewed by the American public as creating a hindrance to bringing this guy back to the US. As I recall, the Max Factor heir was given LWOP for all his rape charges wasn't he??? and he was brought back into the US from Mexico. Mexico is a predominantly Catholic country, hence no DP, but I've never heard of them having any issue with LWOP laws in another country.

Think they could set up something so wifey could let him know she wants to have communication with him in some way, so she can use whatever emotional clout she would have...him never seeing their child again, etc? Murderers have been lured out of hiding for alot less reasons. I don't believe this guy wants to spend the rest of his life on the run in Mexico. He has no money so his lifestyle won't be too good there and they are most likely monitoring the bank accounts of his relatives here. course I realize that living free and poor is better than living in prison...but I think it won't be too long now before he is brought back.

Thank you TF I have beem saying all day that Christina might have been afraid of CL. And that she was proably to afarid to talk in case no one beleived her.

actually, that's what a lot of the 'talking heads' have been saying also....you haven't been alone:)

As far as I know I don't think the murder weapon was ever confirmed by any of the law enforcement agencies...media hyped that it was a crowbar but it could very well have been a baseball bat.
Official: Marine Killed by Crowbar, Baby Was a Girl

Pregnant Marine Cpl. Maria Lauterbach was believed to have been killed by a crowbar blow to the head, a federal law enforcement official involved in the case tells the Blotter on ABCNews.com.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/st...4155874&page=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member