Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suzi:

If you don't mind, may I ask what your outcome was? You can pm me.

Age doesn't make any difference, we all go through the same feelings. Mine was more like Maria's because we were both adopted.

It turned out great. From day one I decided I was going to keep the baby. This was after two false pregnancy tests and two false periods. Because of that, like Maria, there was lots of talk of the who, when and how's of my pregnancy. The father told me to get an abortion, then told everyone else that the baby wasn't his. I haven't spoken to him since. In fact his reaction and comments to others (we had a ton of common friends) made me look over my shoulder my entire pregnancy. I stayed local because of finances and medical care. Sound familiar yet? I never once entertained the thought of having a "friendly" relationship with that *sshole, let alone plan to run off with him. And I hadn't even gone through as much as Maria had. After my daughter was born, I hightailed it two states away and never went back.

i think that was routine as far as the rape allegations....they were doing their job, imo

Actually, the Protective ordered had expired and Maria went out of her way to make sure it was reinstated in December, shortly before her disappearanc.e

Actually, the Protective ordered had expired and Maria went out of her way to make sure it was reinstated in December, shortly before her disappearanc.e

i hadn't read that...

eta...my understanding was that the military had to keep reinstating it until they resolved the rape issue...it fell betw the cracks during the holidays....

i hadn't read that...

eta...my understanding was that the military had to keep reinstating it until they resolved the rape issue...it fell betw the cracks during the holidays....

I know the mysterious shadow person talked about it. She was the one Maria filed the protective order with. It did fall between the cracks during the holidays.

It also was the place that the Loreans put their ad in under the yard sale site, which possibly the crowbar was brought from. Also been said, that their was a vaccum cleaner too. It has since been deleted, either because all items were sold or Christine took it off.

Suzi:

Great!!!! I am so proud of you for doing what you felt you had to do. How old is your "baby" now?

Looks like there are two people here who can relate to Maria and her pregnancy as a single Mom. That is part of my problem, I am too close to this case.

Jinx:

I just went to that link, and still don't see the items for sale by the Loreans. So it has definately stayed off since being removed.

???

just watched the video of the neighbor again....he never states that the shovel was borrowed ON the 16th...he says "around" the 16th....

maybe Cesar used the neighbor's shovel to bury Maria's body the day/night he murdered her, on the 14th....took the shovel back, then when the idea of a fire pit came up, he went to Lowe's & purchased one of his own....

uh oh.....

I see JDB is here in the thread somewhere.

GETTING ANTLERS SHARPEND AND READY. LOL

Suzi:

Great!!!! I am so proud of you for doing what you felt you had to do. How old is your "baby" now?

Looks like there are two people here who can relate to Maria and her pregnancy as a single Mom. That is part of my problem, I am too close to this case.

oh yes, i can relate to being a single mom...i was one at 17...not easy

Suzi:

She's 21. I hadn't realized how much my pregnancy paralleled Maria's until I typed my response to you. Another thing about my pregnancy. I had no doubt in my mind, that if given the opportunity and the thought he could get away with it, the father would have killed me. And I'm talking about a guy that never displayed a violent side to anyone. He was really pissed off about the pregnancy. He told everyone I was purposely trying to ruin his life. He was a time bomb about ready to crack.

close:

So if Maria had been killed on the 14th, he could have borrowed the shovel that evening, or on the 16th?

We know Maria was alive at 5:00 p.m. if WE BELIEVE the person that took the money from her and gave her the bus ticket that was purchased at 5:00 p.m. on the 14th.

Wish the neighbor had said if it was in the morning/afternoon/or night when CL asked to borrow the shovel!

close:

So if Maria had been killed on the 14th, he could have borrowed the shovel that evening, or on the 16th?

We know Maria was alive at 5:00 p.m. if WE BELIEVE the person that took the money from her and gave her the bus ticket that was purchased at 5:00 p.m. on the 14th.

Wish the neighbor had said if it was in the morning/afternoon/or night when CL asked to borrow the shovel!

i don't guess it really matters what time, since the neighbor isn't sure what day the shovel was borrowed....since he states it was "around the 16th", it could have been the afternoon/evening of the 14th, IMO...(or the morning/evening of the 15th....)

close:

awwwwwwwww........you were still a baby hon. ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Suzi: I am so glad you are here today and were able to get away from that bastar*. 21?? wow.........all grown up today. How sad. LOL

I think you know what I am saying.

So now we have 3 that can relate to Maria.

actually close, I think it's very important.

But that's just my opinion. It would certainly help on the timeline and also if we get more information on Christine's whereabouts, if she was involved or not.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member