Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what makes me believe that she did not go with him
willingly to get the bus ticket or to his house!

If Maria didn't willingly go to CL's house, was CL dropped off at Maria's house?

IF CL drove to Maria's (to force her to write the note, pack etc.), who helped him get his vehicle home?

If Maria didn't willingly go to CL's house, was CL dropped off at Maria's house? Or did CL drive "his" vehicle to Maria's house?

IF CL drove, who helped him get his vehicle home?

It's probably one of his marine buddies. There was someone with him when he was at the hardware store using Maria's card to purchase the clean-up stuff.

JMHO
fran

Once again, to all you birth moms who made an adoption plan for your children, you rock!! I'm on the other side, as my daughter is adopted. Fortunately in this day and age, the birthmoms know who the parents are going to be, as they usually choose them. This type of open adoption is so helpful so that the birthmoms don't spend years wondering. I went through our birth mom's whole pregnancy and bawled like a baby when she delivered. Her unselfish desire to do what was best for the baby still brings me to tears. I'm so glad that you were able to reunite with your son. Love and hugs to all of you. Claudia

Did CL and Christine each have their own vehicle? If so, CL could have followed Maria.......picked up Maria, etc.

Not sure that CL would have called someone for a ride to Maria's house??

If Maria didn't willingly go to CL's house, was CL dropped off at Maria's house?

IF CL drove to Maria's (to take force her to write the note, pack etc.), who helped him get his vehicle home?

Good thought. I'm wondering who was the guy at Lowes with him. Could he of helped him in the past?

Storm:

Sorry, forgot to say, please share any other thoughts you have!!!!

Thank you!
I will say that of all things in my life
(will be married 30 yrs this year),
I am the most proud of my decision
with Justin...I put his future ahead
of my own and I vowed that I would
never change my mind..for his sake.
My 2nd son is in med school and my
last just started college..so for the
first time in many years, we are alone..
and we HATE it! lol..love love love
having the guys here.
Can't wait till summer!

Storm:

Tears are rolling down my eyes and damn it, (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Thank you for sharing a very private and heart felt event in your life. I totally understand!!

I am so glad that your son found you in 2003..............

God does work in mysterious ways.......... :)

I will share one thought..I strongly believe she was
kidnapped. I don't think there was any way in
hell that she would go to his house...
I never saw my ex again after I told him I was
pregnant in July..he never asked what I had
or answered the court summons to sign the
adoption papers..
I truly believe he was the last person she'd
want to see.

UOTE=Littledeer;1924144]Storm:

Sorry, forgot to say, please share any other thoughts you have!!!![/QUOTE]

Storm, if we only knew at the time that we really weren't alone. So many going through the same thing.

If Maria didn't willingly go to CL's house, was CL dropped off at Maria's house? Or did CL drive "his" vehicle to Maria's house?

IF CL drove, who helped him get his vehicle home?

I think he had help doing this... there was to much done in
such a short amount of time for one person to have done it all....IMO

We didn't know, did we?
It felt like I was the only person in the world
going through it..and in 1972, I was sure of it.
All of you ladies wow me with your strength
and character.
^i^ <an angel for all of you

Storm, if we only knew at the time that we really weren't alone. So many going through the same thing.

My dear friends, my heart goes out to you and I am humbled by the incredible courage you displayed in having your babies all alone. No wonder this case is so close to your hearts. ((((( HUGS )))))

Is it possible that he had someone tell her that
he wanted to give her money to get through
the next month and she went to pick it up?
I still can't imagine her going to his home..willingly.

Once again, to all you birth moms who made an adoption plan for your children, you rock!! I'm on the other side, as my daughter is adopted. Fortunately in this day and age, the birthmoms know who the parents are going to be, as they usually choose them. This type of open adoption is so helpful so that the birthmoms don't spend years wondering. I went through our birth mom's whole pregnancy and bawled like a baby when she delivered. Her unselfish desire to do what was best for the baby still brings me to tears. I'm so glad that you were able to reunite with your son. Love and hugs to all of you. Claudia

I need to add a little something about birth moms, especially the birth mothers of my 3 older adopted siblings, I want to thank them for giving my parents a family and giving me siblings, the person I am closest to in the world (My big brother) I otherwise would not have if his mother had not made the decision she made. I think about it all the time.

Good thought. I'm wondering who was the guy at Lowes with him. Could he of helped him in the past?

I'm confused about the Lowe's video. Last night on the news they circled the dark haired guy on the right and said he was . But on today's news they circled the stockier guy on the left whose face is not clear ( and his hair is lighter ) and say THAT is . :confused: Which one is the true ?

Storm & Suzi & Close:

Amazing looking back to see how "strong" we actually were in a time where there was no one for us.

Maria would have had this same feeling had she not been murdered, and I am just SICK SICK SICK that HER BABY was killed in such a heinious manner.

Maria would have been in 100&#37; protective mode at 8 to 8 1/2 months of her pregnancy and I just can't see in any way shape or form, that she would have wanted to be near CL or put herself near him voluntarily.

But that is just my opinion. She could have called him once she decided that she was leaving and keeping the baby.............and then CL being the type of manipulative, smooth talker that he might be...have said something that got them together on the 14th???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike