Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things I wish we had clarification of. The date and time of the shovel lending. The time and place of the Christmas party. The time Durham found the note. The last time anyone had contact with Maria before the bus ticket. The closest I can get to last contact is the 2:30pm phone call with Maria's mother.

actually close, I think it's very important.

But that's just my opinion. It would certainly help on the timeline and also if we get more information on Christine's whereabouts, if she was involved or not.

IMO

oh, i agree...it certainly would help IF we knew the day the shovel was borrowed....we don't; not for sure, cause the neighbor isn't sure....

I really really don't think Maria went anywhere willingly with CL. But the not knowing how she ended up at his house is tormenting me.

oh, and who wrote the note Durham found will tell us alot.

sneaking in......

hubby home on weekends and wants my attention now.

ughhhhhhhhh

NO NOT LIKE IPSWITCH'S ATTENTION!!!

LOL

making him a shopping list. when's he gone, I'm back! LOL

I really really don't think Maria went anywhere willingly with CL. But the not knowing how she ended up at his house is tormenting me.

it is me too....wonder if we'll ever truly know .... if there's no witnesses to him grabbing her & shoving her into a car, then i suppose the only people that know would be Maria & Cesar....& i don't think he'll ever tell the complete truth..

What I hope happened is that Maria thought they were having a lovers quarrel and didn't see the crowbar coming. What I think happened is much more horrible than that and she was terrified knowing what he had in for her. She was already afraid of him. She would have had to have known that with him having control over her physically was going to be deadly. Another parallel, I was sick in bed my last to months. No way could I have fought back.

Jinx:

I just went to that link, and still don't see the items for sale by the Loreans. So it has definately stayed off since being removed.

???

Oh no, that was the main index page where people have stuff posted, and were doing some chatting about her items, what was up, and why it has possibly been taken down. Another forum to search through LOL!

Yeah, I miss that hottie cowboy photo.

Why Thank you!!!!I have a feeling today is going to be a slow news day.WHich is going to drive some people crazy in here. But maybe we can go back and see if we can pick up things we missed earlier.

i think that was routine as far as the rape allegations....they were doing their job, imo
That's not how I understood it. When they were interviewing a friend of Laurean's on Nancy Grace, she said that she was the person who completed the paperwork for the restraining order. She said that she admitted to basically blowing off Maria's allegations against and her fear of Laurean because, at the time, she just could not see him being anything like Maria described. I could be wrong, but I got the impression that Maria had to actually take action to have the restraining order renewed. It didn't automatically happen.

That's not how I understood it. When they were interviewing a friend of Laurean's on Nancy Grace, she said that she was the person who completed the paperwork for the restraining order. She said that she admitted to basically blowing off Maria's allegations against and her fear of Laurean because, at the time, she just could not see him being anything like Maria described. I could be wrong, but I got the impression that Maria had to actually take action to have the restraining order renewed. It didn't automatically happen.

Correct. Blacked out her identity, however I hope they changed her voice and body style and that she doesn't get backlashed for speaking out.

Jinx:

LOL, well I did spend some time searching but came up with nothing!

FYI everyone: It appears that I have insulted camper and she has left. If anyone knows her well, please let her know I meant no insult at all!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, the Protective ordered had expired and Maria went out of her way to make sure it was reinstated in December, shortly before her disappearanc.e

That is what makes me believe that she did not go with him
willingly to get the bus ticket or to his house!

I was married on May 7, 1971..at 18..
left on May 28th, glad to have my life
(he nearly beat me to death)..it was
July before I found out I was pregnant.
I called him and asked to meet..told
him I was pregnant and he said he'd
check with his attorney (he was 30)
to see what he had to do.
I told him to get the divorce and I'd
take care of myself. The divorce
was final on Oct 18th and said
no children were involved..I delivered
my son on Feb 4th alone. I was
staying with my mother (who could
pass for Maria's mother's twin) and
step-father and 3 young brothers and
sisters. At that time, if you weren't
married, no one could come into the
labor room with you..I had Thursday
night at 9:00 to Friday night 7PM
alone..
I did place him for adoption (I was
19 1/2 when he was born)..
Remarried at age 26 and had our two
sons at 29 and 37..
I had 31 yrs of hell, not knowing if my
son was ok..if he was happy, if I'd made
the right decision. He found me in 2003
and I couldn't have asked for a better
life than the one he grew up with.
He's close to his half-brothers (he's 35
and they are 25 and 18)..even though
he lives in Raleigh NC and we're in Ohio.
I could never council someone to adopt..
it has to be an individual choice and I'd
have to tell them how heavy my heart was
for 31 years.
One last thing..my oldest son was born 2-4-1972
my 1st son with my husband was born 2-2-1982
and the 3rd son was born 1-23-1989..
It felt like God was giving more sons at the same
time that my oldest was born when I hurt the most.
May Maria and her baby rest in peace and her
mother realize how she let her down and heal.

Suzi:

If you don't mind, may I ask what your outcome was? You can pm me.

Age doesn't make any difference, we all go through the same feelings. Mine was more like Maria's because we were both adopted.

I'm too close also, I guess that's why I came out
after 3 or 4 years here and posted to this
thread...I was furious that her mother called
her a compulsive liar, especially since she didn't
know at the time if she was dead or alive.
Maria had no one to turn to and I know what
that feels like..

Suzi:

Great!!!! I am so proud of you for doing what you felt you had to do. How old is your "baby" now?

Looks like there are two people here who can relate to Maria and her pregnancy as a single Mom. That is part of my problem, I am too close to this case.

Storm:

Tears are rolling down my eyes and damn it, (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Thank you for sharing a very private and heart felt event in your life. I totally understand!!

I am so glad that your son found you in 2003..............

God does work in mysterious ways.......... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59