Missing Georgia hiker--Meredith Emerson, 24 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, CP.....yeah, this guy killed for money to live on, imo....

gosh, i wouldn't doubt there's someone 'out there' missing from November also..

Me either. I am pretty sure there is based on what we already know but the who and where is unknown for sure.

Is there video from the Ducktown Tenn. ATM??? Do we know yet?

Is there video from the Ducktown Tenn. ATM??? Do we know yet?

yes....there is, but it's too far away to tell anything....i saw it from some other link...

eta....i THINK it's the picture of a guy at an ATM with a yellow jacket on...the same type Irene's husband had.....

eta....the picture i saw looked like it was taken with a camera from the bank area, facing the ATM machine.....gosh, i can't remember where i saw this picture now....ugh

Also, has media mentioned the body missing the skull/head, found in May in Franklin County Georgia?

Surely GBI had connected the dots to consider that female as another possible victim since she was found so close to this same area...wouldn't you agree?

yes....there is, but it's too far away to tell anything....i saw it from some other link...

eta....i THINK it's the picture of a guy at an ATM with a yellow jacket on...the same type Irene's husband had.....

eta....the picture i saw looked like it was taken with a camera from the bank area, facing the ATM machine.....gosh, i can't remember where i saw this picture now....ugh

Thank you, Close! Hopefully, they have retreved the yellow jacket with his other belongings!

It is telling that he didn't just rob people to me. He could have just as easily clubbed em and taken their cash. To go to the trouble of kidnapping them, taking their ATM, covering his identity to use it, keeping them alive for up to 3 days (John Bryant, imo, was also kept alive for a time after his wife was found murdered), and then killing them, decapitating, and covering his tracks...it all sounds so complicated when it would have just been so much easier to rob them.

see that tape that's on the yellow jacket????....i think that's exactly what he used on his face, while using Cheryl's ATM card.....

eta....in the picture of the guy using Cheryl's card, i dont think it's an actual mask on his face....it's tape of some kind, & IMO it looks like the same tape that's on this yellow jacket....

Also, has media mentioned the body missing the skull/head, found in May in Franklin County Georgia?

Surely GBI had connected the dots to consider that female as another possible victim since she was found so close to this same area...wouldn't you agree?

i have no idea, but yes, you would think they'd be checking this one out also....i haven't heard anything thru the media either though....

see that tape that's on the yellow jacket????....i think that's exactly what he used on his face, while using Cheryl's ATM card.....

eta....in the picture of the guy using Cheryl's card, i dont think it's an actual mask on his face....it's tape of some kind, & IMO it looks like the same tape that's on this yellow jacket....

Lord, I hope they found a roll of duct tape w/ Hilton's belongings... and can tie it into the tape on that yellow jacket and to the mask in the ATM video of Cheryl's ATM card being used...

That isn't tape on the yellow jacket, imo. It is part of the jacket and is material. The silver looks to be a bit reflective as you would want to wear while walking or riding a bike at night. If you look at the zipper "yolk", not sure that is what it is called, but it comes sort of to a V and across the bottom of it is the silver stripe of material which goes from side to side in the front. It does look a bit torn on the left side (the jacket left not our left). It appears it is supposed to be there anyway.

Lord, I hope they found a roll of duct tape w/ Hilton's belongings... and can tie it into the tape on that yellow jacket and to the mask in the ATM video of Cheryl's ATM card being used...

yes!...i hope so too...if they find that kind of tape in his van, it won't be hard to match it to the tape on the jacket, IF they've found the jacket;)

That isn't tape on the yellow jacket, imo. It is part of the jacket and is material. The silver looks to be a bit reflective as you would want to wear while walking or riding a bike at night. If you look at the zipper "yolk", not sure that is what it is called, but it comes sort of to a V and across the bottom of it is the silver stripe of material which goes from side to side in the front. It does look a bit torn on the left side (the jacket left not our left). It appears it is supposed to be there anyway.

it looks like tape to me....even under the picture it states the parka appears to have duct tape on it....

I am trying to find something I think I read yesterday about a man who may have been Hilton with a black dog. I think it came up when someone was looking into the trail blogs. The reason I am looking is because there is a link on the Bryants thread where there is a witness who places Hilton in TN during the murders, but she says he had a black dog with brown patches. I want to find the blog to compare it to the new info. I think it may have been the one where the two hikers caught a ride to the movie theater parking lot. (that story was creapy, so it may just be stuck in my head).

It looks like some kind of paper with duct tape on the paper...OMG... And in the close up video of the yellow jacket from your link it looks identical... You might be on to something here, Close! :)

i think it looks identical also....very creepy, huh?

It could be tape on the mask, but it is an odd color for tape. It almost looks like the way we used to make paper mache masks in grade school using strips of paper and glue in water on a balloon or some object. It can't be make-up, imo, because his beard or face would be evident and it isn't. He is wearing goggles so you can't see his eyes and even tho people have mentioned it...you can't see his lips, imo. The slit is straight across and goes wider than normal lips. I wondered if this was some sort of stuff that would be used in putting up siding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindazKeeprzz69*