Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a whole lot of questions. I’ll try not to miss any. Answers in bold.

....neither you nor Joe had transportation. How did that go down?
We walked our neighborhood late at night. Mostly just bored, up late, exploring.

You've also said if Joe went anywhere - it was with you. Who assisted whom?
We were both able to walk unassisted.

Were there other names?
Not understanding what you mean?

Who took receivership of the stolen property?
A local pawn shop.

Traded for drugs?
Nope. Doesn’t work that way. Small time drug dealers only want cash.

Dustin borrowed Suzanne's car several times - why, when, for what?
Because it was a GT model. Sporty and fun to drive. I don’t know when, specifically.

Dustin being vague.
I don’t press him for details. I asked him how many times he saw Garrison, he said not many. That was a good enough answer for me. To me that means less than ten. If you want more specific answers I suggest you ask him yourself.
Mike, did you guys hike to Chicago and then to California ?

It's pretty discouraging when we're able to talk to people who were present in Springfield back then and learn some interesting things only to have other people challenge their volunteered info in a rude and confrontational manner. Asking for information and then arguing with the source about the information provided is counter productive. And did I mention rude?

It's pretty discouraging when we're able to talk to people who were present in Springfield back then and learn some interesting things only to have other people challenge their volunteered info in a rude and confrontational manner. Asking for information and then arguing with the source about the information provided is counter productive. And did I mention rude?
1. I think Mike can handle it without your help. He is rude as well. Demonstrably with all the modsnips.
2. "Someone who was present in Springfield back then" is a good way to describe "someone who wasn't cleared by every detective working the case." And before you say it, no I do not think Mike did this.
3. It's not rude to search for the truth and challenge what some consider a suspect. Again, he's not the arbiter of information--and he knows that too.
4. I commend him for posting here--but it's time to do a little more than the same ol deflects.

Last edited:
Incredible, I saw you like some posts. Piasabird too. Hurricane as well. I hope you guys contribute. Long time fans of your posts on other forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear