Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Janelle might be a witness to something. Hopefully she doesn't seem guilty for lying about something unrelated, that seemed important at the time to her teenage self.

She may have that 'missing piece' to this puzzle.
I don't think Janelle's a cold blooded killer and I also don't think any of the 3 women were a huge threat to anyone....which leaves........

It’s understandable Janelle was aggravated that investigators questioned her numerous times but they must’ve suspected she was hiding or withholding information. I don’t think she’s a cold blooded killer at all but I do think she was covering for someone and investigators sensed it.

It’s understandable Janelle was aggravated that investigators questioned her numerous times but they must’ve suspected she was hiding or withholding information. I don’t think she’s a cold blooded killer at all but I do think she was covering for someone and investigators sensed it.

and LE wants to see if their stories change or 'morph' a bit, makes sense...something was going on.

What motive would either of Sherrill’s ex husbands have? Do you think it was her first husband because from what I understand her second ex husband couldn’t pay his bills.
I didn't say that I thought it was either of them. I made it clear in a previous ost that is not one of my main theories but rather one that I have not eliminated. However, if the second husband was having financial troubles, it would be important to determine whether he would have benefitted financially from Sherrill's death. In that scenario, Suzie and Stacy's return to the house would have thrown a monkey wrench into the works and turned a single hit into a triple abduction and murder.

I disagree. I think they interviewed her multiple times because she was the first one on the scene and they wanted to get everything exactly right. They probably also wanted to determine how much evidence she might have carelessly disturbed. I see nothing suspicious in her behavior.

I disagree. I think they interviewed her multiple times because she was the first one on the scene and they wanted to get everything exactly right. They probably also wanted to determine how much evidence she might have carelessly disturbed. I see nothing suspicious in her behavior.

You mean apart from being glaring stupid coz that’s the only way to explain her behaviour unless she is hiding something?

Was he paying alimony to Sherrill?
I chatted with him on the 3MW FB group....he seemed harmless and yes, SPD interrogated him and he was 'cleared'. Sherrill and his daughter were 'close'.....in fact Janis called his daughter to see if she knew where the women were (Sunday night).
Good thought but.......

What I'm saying is the hitman theory makes sense. Not necessarily that the hitman was hired by an exhusband.

What I'm saying is the hitman theory makes sense. Not necessarily that the hitman was hired by an exhusband.
It could have been a boyfriend if, for instance, Sherrill got pregnant. She was young enough that it might have been possible and old enough that she might have thought that she didn't need to worry about birth control.

It could have been a boyfriend if, for instance, Sherrill got pregnant. She was young enough that it might have been possible and old enough that she might have thought that she didn't need to worry about birth control.

It seems unlikely that she was pregnant. There has never been a hint that she even suspected she could be pregnant. If , and this is a big if, she was pregnant and planned on having the baby she would have most likely been to see a doctor. At 47 you would want to make sure you and the baby were healthy. The older you are there are more risks, and chances of birth defects. I feel like you think Sherrill was the cause of this and want to blame her. Suggesting pregnancy is something you might want to be careful of because it gets whispered down the lane and taken as fact.

It seems unlikely that she was pregnant. There has never been a hint that she even suspected she could be pregnant. If , and this is a big if, she was pregnant and planned on having the baby she would have most likely been to see a doctor. At 47 you would want to make sure you and the baby were healthy. The older you are there are more risks, and chances of birth defects. I feel like you think Sherrill was the cause of this and want to blame her. Suggesting pregnancy is something you might want to be careful of because it gets whispered down the lane and taken as fact.
<modsnip - personalizing> I have stated time and time again that Sherrill as the target is not one of my main theories. It is way down the list--far behind the grave robbers, Cox, and and an unknown sexual predator.
-
<modsnip - personalizing> it's only one of many that I've suggested, and when I've repeatedly stated that the grave robbers and a sexual predator are my two main theories, <modsnip - personalizing>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member