Found Deceased MN - Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26, mother of 2, Winona, 31 Mar 2023 *arrest* #2

When you watch that first press conference, you can see how distraught all her family and friends are. Her sister has been exceptional, all the efforts she's put in and the discipline and restraint she's shown in keeping sensitive information private.

If it comes to the worst, she will be an amazing person to step into her sister's shoes and raise those children like her own.

I'm less worried about ROPs and visitation regulations and more worried that Maddie hasn't been found and someone could get away with murder.
No body cases are being brought to trial more now, than at any time in history. Brian Walshe was arrested and charged with the murder of his wife Ana. Also Larry Millete arrested for the murder of his wife Maya.

I have hope LE has enough evidence to eventually make an arrest in Maddi's case too, JMO.

APR 23, 2023
www.kttc.com

Search for missing Winona woman continues, volunteers search Yucatan

On Sunday, a group of about 50 people organized by the volunteer group Minnesota United, searched the Yucatan Wildlife Management Area in hopes of finding the one clue that will lead Kingsbury home.

“We were faced with the same situation that Madeline’s family is facing now of trying to navigate what this is going to look like, how do we search, what do we do and who do we contact so our group exists now we do this totally volunteer, we do this to help other families out and help them navigate what we went through as a group,” Minnesota United volunteer Petra Eastling explained.

Work problems maybe it was a co worker she felt uncomfortable with,so started looking for another job, or even move or both, mother of young children don't usually quit a job unless they have a support system

Work problems maybe it was a co worker she felt uncomfortable with,so started looking for another job, or even move or both, mother of young children don't usually quit a job unless they have a support system
Interesting thought but AFAIK we don't have any proof or even hints about this potentially being the cause of or reason for MK's disappearance.

Have you seen anything from the family, LE or media reports that leans in that direction?

We do have some circumstantial evidence that leads one to question the "behaviors" of the adult she was cohabiting with.

Thinking about the home & work life transitions she seemed to be working on, big changes were in the works.

Who had the most to gain & the most to lose as a consequence of these pending changes?

MOO

"On behalf of Maddi's family, friends and Minnesota United, we just wanted to give a HUGE THANK YOU to the over 60 volunteers that came out to help with the search efforts today. We were able to cover WAY more ground than expected because of all the amazing humans who showed up. We appreciate each and every one of you.
We will post information about this weekends upcoming searches after we connect with Winona County Emergency Management and the Winona Police Department Please stay tuned!"

1682302437347.png1682302453108.png
1682302460613.png
1682302467951.png
1682302475813.png

Twenty-four days have passed since Maddi went missing. When WPD held their first PC- they had such a narrow timeline and seemed to have an idea of where the van traveled. I really thought she would be found quickly. :confused:

Twenty-four days have passed since Maddi went missing. When WPD held their first PC- they had such a narrow timeline and seemed to have an idea of where the van traveled. I really thought she would be found quickly. :confused:
All these people desperate to find her and one person knows exactly where she is.

Looking at the searchers' photos, these vast areas, it fills me with panic. :(

Maybe her body was handed off to someone else & taken further away from the search radius which is based on the timeline of the van leaving & returning to her home?

If she ended up in a waterway - river or lake - that would complicate finding her. I hope they have expanded their POI search to accommodate the possibility of an accomplice.

Expanding the timeframe, distance & methodology (well or other underground structure, cave, body weighed down, etc.) is an option.

This is sad to contemplate but cases without a body are not ideal for prosecution.

I hope LE gets a break soon.
MOO

Maybe her body was handed off to someone else & taken further away from the search radius which is based on the timeline of the van leaving & returning to her home?

If she ended up in a waterway - river or lake - that would complicate finding her. I hope they have expanded their POI search to accommodate the possibility of an accomplice.

Expanding the timeframe, distance & methodology (well or other underground structure, cave, body weighed down, etc.) is an option.

This is sad to contemplate but cases without a body are not ideal for prosecution.

MOO
The river is close to flood stage, I thought if weights were attached it might get hung up. If it made it further down stream workers are sand bagging the river around towns. Might make it easier to spot.

Where in the heck is Maddi???

i recently updated my map. I added the three areas (in yellow) that Winona PD asked property owners to search on April 5. FB post

The flow of information has been a bit erratic. But, by adding the addresses of Madeline's residence and AF's parent's residence, it becomes clearer why they were asking for those specific areas.

- The top border of "search area 1" is where Madeline's residence is.
- The area "search area 3" is the most probable route anyone would take from Madeline's place to AF's parents' place.
- The area I have marked in black is the area where LE has asked for security/trail/video camera footage, along Highway 43 in Winona and Fillmore counties.

Is the address of the day care residence publicly posted/known?

Is the address of the day care residence publicly posted/known?

I haven't seen it stated anywhere. Her sister just said in-home daycare.

I don’t think the address was disclosed, but if I remember correctly, her sister shared on Nancy Grace that the distance between daycare/home was short… a few minutes drive or something similar maybe? Will try to go back and find it on the last thread.

ETA- I can’t find it now… maybe misremembering. Closest I could find to determine distance from home is the timeline done by @PommyMommy in the first thread, which said daycare drop off was at 8am, and van was back home by 8:15am.

Last edited:

MOO
Bbm.
A very 'loud' HMMM....
All that can be said at this time.
So sad for her frantic family and children -- who desperately need their mama !
:(

Bbm.
A very 'loud' HMMM....
All that can be said at this time.
So sad for her frantic family and children -- who desperately need their mama !
:(
I wonder if they know for sure AF is the one who brought the van back? Been reported AF picked the kids up from daycare, what was the time he picked them up? Seems strange there are so many hours unaccounted for.
So from 8:15 to 1:30 nobody seen or heard from MK. Thats when the van was brought back...so actually he had from 8:15 until he picked the kids up. Unless he was seen driving the van.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loria4mi5
Back