Found Deceased MN - Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26, mother of 2, Winona, 31 Mar 2023 *arrest* #2

JUN 25, 2023
[...]

"Rightfully so, we are angry and hurt," Maddi’s brother Steven said. "I’ve only recently been able to try and grieve and it will take a long time. But that’s okay. It’s important that we don’t let’s these feelings overshadow what a gift she was."

Sunday’s grieving process included reading poetry, praying and singing.

"The path to healing will be long and twisted; the destination seemingly out of reach," Maddi’s sister Megan told the crowd. "Madeline is no longer alone. She’s no longer suffering. Madeline’s spirit will live on in her children, her family, friends and the community here in Winona that she loved so much. We will forever remain loud of Madeline."

Kingsbury leaves behind a 5-year-old daughter and 2-year-old son, "Now, with her being killed, we will all take on the task of loving, shielding and caring for her children," Megan finished.

1687739288686.png

Madeline’s Memorial Service LIVE.
I loved the story Maddi's sister told about Maddi's impromptu performance down in front of the bleachers, and the couple who gave her a dollar which was later and still is, framed. So touching, and so brave for a little 6- or 7-year-old child.

Rest in peace, Madeline Kingsbury.

1687741967083.png

Last edited:
JUN 25, 2023
[...]

Family and friends delivered remarks from the auditorium at Winona State University.

“Maddi saw beauty in all of us and wouldn’t want us to remain broken. I encourage everyone to take comfort in the fact that Madeline is no longer alone,” said her sister Megan Kingsbury.

Megan shared journal entries from Madeline’s journal, reciting in her sister’s words what she was grateful for.

“I’m grateful for these beautiful freaking bluffs and they fall colors that they’ll take on,” she read. “My amazing friends, my family, obviously, literature, escaping into different worlds and feeling so deeply when I do. My damn sensitivity that makes me feel so much damn emotion. Running without feeling like my lungs are on fire and my sister who always lets me be myself.”

[...]

Finding Madeline Kingsbury

From David Kingsbury, Madeline’s father.​

Thank you all and we appreciate everyone’s kind words and demonstrations of sympathy.

My daughter and my family are not the only victims. The entire community is as well.

The best and the most appreciated way to support us is to actively support our ongoing mission to be very vocal and very LOUD about preventing domestic abuse violence.

“Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them”.

I heard that phrase long before Madeline was killed. It struck me then as a sad comment on our culture. It hits me especially hard now. We all need to actively work together to make fundamental change, offer real resources for help and education for preventing these horrible events.

Keep those blue lights lit for Maddi and for any other person who could potentially be in a dangerous and life threatening circumstance.

God bless and protect our mothers, daughters and sisters.

May be an image of 1 person

JUN 29, 2023
[...]

A Winona County judge granted the children’s maternal grandparents legal and physical custody of the kids, who are 2 and 5, while ordering the children’s father, Adam Fravel, temporarily have no parenting time.

[...]

The judge also called for a Guardian ad Litem for the children, which is a third-party person who works to serve the children’s best interests.

During the hearing, a representative for Kingsbury’s parents informed the court of their intention to file a Termination of Parental Rights Petition for Fravel. In the court documents, the judge recommended that the permanent custody of the Kingsbury children be decided after Fravel’s criminal proceedings.

JUN 29, 2023
[...]

A Winona County judge granted the children’s maternal grandparents legal and physical custody of the kids, who are 2 and 5, while ordering the children’s father, Adam Fravel, temporarily have no parenting time.

[...]

The judge also called for a Guardian ad Litem for the children, which is a third-party person who works to serve the children’s best interests.

During the hearing, a representative for Kingsbury’s parents informed the court of their intention to file a Termination of Parental Rights Petition for Fravel. In the court documents, the judge recommended that the permanent custody of the Kingsbury children be decided after Fravel’s criminal proceedings.
The male reporter stated that the accused killer agreed to the plan for Maddi's parents to take custody of their children. Does that mean he is being cooperative?

Surely, the Gparents prefer those sweet babies, 2 & 5, to be with them. It is a relief to know they are loving parents and able to care for Maddi's children. They need to be able to trust adults again.

The male reporter stated that the accused killer agreed to the plan for Maddi's parents to take custody of their children. Does that mean he is being cooperative?

Surely, the Gparents prefer those sweet babies, 2 & 5, to be with them. It is a relief to know they are loving parents and able to care for Maddi's children. They need to be able to trust adults again.
Great News.

Maddi's parents did a great job raising and molding Maddi to be a wonderful, caring, intelligent person that any child would be proud to call their mother. I'm sure they will do the same raising her two children.

IMO it means he's trying to look 'as good as possible' until his sentence is decided.

JUL 3, 2023
Adam Fravel and his children's grandparents reached an agreement this week involving a custody case of Fravel's two children with Madeline Kingsbury.

[...]

While Fravel is in jail awaiting trial, the children will continue to reside with their maternal grandparents.

Winona County Health and Human Services was dismissed from the case, though there is still a pending child in need of protection or services civil case that the county is involved in.

The district court judge in the CHIPS case denied a motion earlier this month to suspend reunification efforts of Fravel and his children and admonished the Winona County Attorney's Office for attempting to subvert his constitutional right to a fair trial.

[...]

Fravel, 29, is scheduled to appear in court on July 20th.
Innocent Until Proven Guilty, I respect that. But dang, his defense team is going to have a difficult time controverting all the incriminating evidence. Speaking of that, what will his defense be? SODDI? I seriously asking the question.

Is anyone else waiting for the other woman to appear? Normally that is the motive.
I believe it was the fact that she was moving on without him and with someone else. Which, unfortunately, is how it often goes. I am a mother of a son and have brothers and love the men in my life completely. But there is a worldwide epidemic of violence against women by men, especially when they want to leave. It is frightening and infuriating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back