Found Deceased MN - Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26, mother of 2, Winona, 31 Mar 2023 *arrest* #2

Police then learned that the next day on April 9, Easter Sunday, a neighbor of the Fravel family just north of their property near Mabel captured an image on a trail camera showing Adam Fravel driving a UTV through the property with a shovel in the bed of the Polaris Ranger. The timestamp on the image said 4:51 p.m.

“Fravel was wearing a dark-colored stocking hat, a dark-colored long-sleeved jacket, dark pants and sunglasses. It should be noted that it was warm at the time the picture was taken and the picture from the trail camera has a temperature stamp of 71 degrees,” the search warrant affidavit said.

On April 10, police stopped Fravel while he was driving the UTV and seized it along with the shovel. Investigators brought in two cadaver dogs which both alerted/indicated in the bed of the Polaris Ranger and at the spade of the shovel, according to the search warrant. The document notes that cadaver dogs are “trained to ignore live human scent and animal scent, and only indicate on human remains.”

Did he move Maddi's body one week after he killed her?

Police then learned that the next day on April 9, Easter Sunday, a neighbor of the Fravel family just north of their property near Mabel captured an image on a trail camera showing Adam Fravel driving a UTV through the property with a shovel in the bed of the Polaris Ranger. The timestamp on the image said 4:51 p.m.

“Fravel was wearing a dark-colored stocking hat, a dark-colored long-sleeved jacket, dark pants and sunglasses. It should be noted that it was warm at the time the picture was taken and the picture from the trail camera has a temperature stamp of 71 degrees,” the search warrant affidavit said.

On April 10, police stopped Fravel while he was driving the UTV and seized it along with the shovel. Investigators brought in two cadaver dogs which both alerted/indicated in the bed of the Polaris Ranger and at the spade of the shovel, according to the search warrant. The document notes that cadaver dogs are “trained to ignore live human scent and animal scent, and only indicate on human remains.”

That's what I'm trying to work out. It sure seems that way

Sounds that way to me, and not long after LE ended the large-scale searches. Maybe he thought it was safe to come out; that he'd gotten away with it. Monster...! MOO

Sounds that way to me, and not long after LE ended the large-scale searches. Maybe he thought it was safe to come out; that he'd gotten away with it. Monster...! MOO
With all of this new evidence. The state of Mn will for sure change the charges to 1st Degree murder. He deserves the death penalty, but Mn doesn't have it. Makes you wonder how many times he did move her body? Wow.....

I wonder if Fravel knew about the possibility of Maddi being pregnant. Perhaps this is what started the argument that led to Maddi being killed, if the test turned out to be positive.

According to the court papers, on March 29, texts between Maddi and her mom, sister, and friend discuss not feeling well, the possibility of being pregnant and having taken a pregnancy test.

I would have thought his broke, unemployed self would look at another child as a chance for him to get child support payments from Maddi. JMO

I would have thought his broke, unemployed self would look at another child as a chance for him to get child support payments from Maddi. JMO
Or maybe he thought there was a chance the child wasn't his? Noting - she took a test, but no mention of the results.
Maddie deserved so much more.

Grateful he's so much dumber than he portayed himself to be. There is a mountain of circumstantial evidence in this case!!

I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell that AF would have ever been the primary care provider for the kids and received support payments from Maddi.

On the other hand, AF might have looked at another child as an extra financial burden when he would have been ordered to pay Maddi child support payments.

JMO

Or maybe he thought there was a chance the child wasn't his? Noting - she took a test, but no mention of the results.
Maddie deserved so much more.

Grateful he's so much dumber than he portayed himself to be. There is a mountain of circumstantial evidence in this case!!
As far gone as the relationship was, I find it hard to believe Maddi and AF would have been intimate in the month or so before he killed her. (If they were, I think he raped her)

If Maddi thought she may be pregnant and there was no way the child could be AF's, than I don't think Maddi would have openly told AF she was possibly pregnant with someone else's child.

JMO

As far gone as the relationship was, I find it hard to believe Maddi and AF would have been intimate in the month or so before he killed her. (If they were, I think he raped her)

If Maddi thought she may be pregnant and there was no way the child could be AF's, than I don't think Maddi would have openly told AF she was possibly pregnant with someone else's child.

JMO
If she was barely pregnant, would that still be detectable at autopsy?

I'm just so sad. Another vibrant, beautiful, kind woman murdered by an imposter.

jmo

If she was barely pregnant, would that still be detectable at autopsy?

I'm just so sad. Another vibrant, beautiful, kind woman murdered by an imposter.

jmo
I would think Maddi's blood could be used to determine if she was pregnant by looking for the hormone hGC that is present during pregnancy. The ME should still have samples of her blood if no test was preformed at the time of the autopsy.

"Barely Pregnant" that's funny.

"She had a bright future and Mr. Fravel took that from her," Sonoman said. "By charging him today with her murder we intend to hold him accountable to the fullest extent of the law."

Fravel was later charged with second-degree intentional murder and second-degree unintentional murder, prosecutors have said.

BBM

AF being charged with "second-degree unintentional murder" might answer the question of whether or not Maddi was pregnant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back