MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My two cents. They all passed out. Willis passed out inside. The others outside. The outside guys had 45-90 minutes, in my guesstimation. No designated drivers around. Willis can't help; he's out. "Facts", when they come from the impaired, may not be facts at all. MOO

I guess I don't understand why this is important. He was at home. He may or may not have been working with headphones/white noise/fan/space heater. He may or may not have been sick/hungover with earbuds. He may have mostly been in his room doing a combination of running scripts and dozing (both of the above) and may have wandered out to the kitchen to get food.
He apparently didn't peer out of the windows looking for his friends in any of those cases. Most (all?) of us would not.
Why does it matter so much? I'm missing something.
It matters because he claims he was passed out/asleep for two days. So we’re wondering if he was supposed to work Monday and Tuesday and if he in fact did. If he worked those days it proves his claim (initially at least, it keeps changing) is a flat out lie.

I admit I am confused at the attempts to normalize and explain away the behavior of a grown man, gainfully employed by all accounts, spending 2 work days in bed, not answering the pounding on his door or other attempts to get in touch with him.

I also work from home and have spent days not leaving the house. But working from home generally means you are attached to your phone/laptop and in fairly constant contact with others.

Not saying he is guilty of anything but his behavior was anything but normal.

wasn't normal to you
many of us have said it is normal to us

Dear friends, be aware. These are 4 known facts of life about fentanyl:
1. DEA Warns of Increase in Mass-Overdose Events Involving Deadly Fentanyl
Sourced DEA dot gov
https://www.dea.gov/press-releases/...ass-overdose-events-involving-deadly-fentanyl
“the Drug Enforcement Administration sent a letter to federal, state, and local law enforcement partners warning of a nationwide spike in fentanyl-related mass-overdose events.”

This means, everything else equal, cases of multiple people killed simultaneously after taking fentanyl are getting more common.
Mass deaths similar to what happened to the 3 Kansas football fans are more common.
But we do not know yet if fentanyl was involved in this Kansas case.

2. Fentanyl may impair breathing minutes before its sedative effect kicks in
Sourced at medical news today dot com
Opioids: How fentanyl affects the brain and impairs breathing

This means, everything else equal, most people who take fentanyl want to go outdoor to get fresh air and catch their breath BEFORE they fall asleep.

3. There are cases of Mass-Overdose Events when those who go outside died and those who stayed indoor survived
Sourced ABC news dot com
“At least 3 dead in Pittsburgh drug-overdose horror [...]
One man was found passed out in the street outside the apartment building and later died, police said at a news conference. Another victim was found unresponsive in an elevator, according to authorities. When police officers went inside the apartment where the drugs were allegedly taken, they found five other people in need of medical assistance, authorities said.”

This means, everything else equal after taking fentanyl, 1) the most respiratory distressed went out and died but 2) those less distressed who did not need fresh air stayed indoor and survived.

4. Fentanyl is similar to morphine and heroin, but is 50 to 100 times more potent
Fentanyl Exposure Risks for Law Enforcement and Emergency Response Workers
Sourced at cdc dot gov
Fentanyl Exposure Risks for Law Enforcement and Emergency Response Workers | Blogs | CDC
“Fentanyl is a powerful synthetic drug that is similar to morphine and heroin, but is 50 to 100 times more potent. Fentanyl and its analogs, such as carfentanil, can pose a potential hazard to law enforcement, emergency medical personnel, and firefighters who could come into contact with these drugs through the course of their work day.”

This means, everything else equal: 1) for one “amount” of heroin that makes you fall asleep in 100 minutes, 2) the same “amount” of morphine will make you fall asleep in 50 minutes, and 3) the same “amount” of fentanyl will make you fall asleep in 1 minute!
This is how very dangerous fentanyl is.
You might fall asleep while driving within minutes of taking it!
(1st part -- shortened in 3 parts by me)

wow that's frightening

Banfield is on now, and News Nation’s Alex Capreriello is on the scene.
He said that night, that JW was handcuffed and detained while LE searched the premises, then he was held in a squad car for a time .

AC is getting a video from a neighbor of the scene that night. Hopefully before Banfield goes off!

This is just his latest post in X about the case. Hopefully he’ll give us more news soon.

Holy guacamole, even the neighbors noticed all the cars parked in front of the house that weren’t usually there. And they noticed they stayed there for days. But JW didn’t have a clue. Go figure.

Chris Cuomo: This makes no sense , and it stinks.

Last edited:
Holy guacamole, even the neighbors noticed all the cars parked in front of the house that weren’t usually there. And they noticed they stayed there for days. But JW didn’t have a clue. Go figure.

The neighbors may have had a better view of the driveway.

I can't see my driveway from my house, except through a window in the master bedroom where the shutters are never opened. There's nothing to see out there but our car and lots of concrete. Maybe we'd look out that one window if the car alarm went off, but that hasn't happened in the 20 years we've lived here.

3. There are cases of Mass-Overdose Events when those who go outside died and those who stayed indoor survived
Sourced ABC news dot com
“At least 3 dead in Pittsburgh drug-overdose horror [...]
One man was found passed out in the street outside the apartment building and later died, police said at a news conference. Another victim was found unresponsive in an elevator, according to authorities. When police officers went inside the apartment where the drugs were allegedly taken, they found five other people in need of medical assistance, authorities said.”

This means, everything else equal after taking fentanyl, 1) the most respiratory distressed went out and died but 2) those less distressed who did not need fresh air stayed indoor and survived.
Thank you for mentioning the mass overdose event in Pittsburgh. We don’t yet know if that is what happened in Missouri, but the circumstances are alarmingly similar.

There are still billboards up around here, like this one.

1706593056528.jpeg

I saw a post on a site that is not a crime site. If the girlfriend saw it then yes, she would have seen certain things stated as fact that don't have to be facts. It would explain everything she is saying. If my loved one had died in that backyard, i would be really upset and I might believe parts of it.

I understand the family's pain. I really feel they feel they have to fight for their loved ones' deaths to be investigated. They need some reassurances from the police that this is being taken seriously. I mean a lot of reassuring.

Onto another subject... Perhaps while he was living wherever else he was, JW maintained social media contact with his old friends. So, when he came back, he sought them out and they became friends again.

O

I do not disagree. Say he is innocent, things like that can ruin people's lives, carreers, tear apart families, etc. It can create so much distrust. Even if the person did nothing wrong at all. Even if it comes to light later on about innocence, the damage was already done.
Not saying 100% applies to this case, but in general over all, good people can have their lives ruined due to rumors and accusations.

his lawyer needs to send a cease and desist letter as it's just going to get worse IMO

I want to reiterate this question for everyone who thinks the host's behavior is "normal". He says he waved them off at 2am before sleeping on the couch and spending the next two days inside the house, not thinking anything of the fact their cars were still outside. All 3 men turn up dead in the FENCED-IN backyard. Theories on that???

theories on what?
this entire thread is chock full of theories
read back and you will see the many posts with many varied opinions

I have an issue with the fact that this group of guys have/had been friends for almost 20 years. Neighborhood/went to school together, home renter/scientist had them over for football game.

Some ppl change after school but friends are friends. The three that past/died were close friends with the home renter who is a scientist working from home on HIV. Not sure how long he had been there renting that house. I truly don’t think he has anything to do with his friends death.

Some ppl have different “groups” of friends.

Jmo

I think I read that he had been there for 6 months.

The neighbors may have had a better view of the driveway.

I can't see my driveway from my house, except through a window in the master bedroom where the shutters are never opened. There's nothing to see out there but our car and lots of concrete. Maybe we'd look out that one window if the car alarm went off, but that hasn't happened in the 20 years we've lived here.
Cars weren’t in the driveway, they were parked in front of the house on the road, in full view. And there’s plenty of windows. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
But why? Why would a seemingly well-educated man kill three friends/acquaintances, then leave their bodies in his backyard, knowing that at some point loved ones will certainly come looking for them at their last location? Further, what is the consternation about time of death for? Witness 5 was there that night, late into the evening, and saw them alive, so it follows that they passed between that time and the time of their discovery.

On a lighter note, I may be interested in the RoboCop version of the blocker. Maybe it has a feature to go beat the spam caller over the head until they quit calling. :D

the answer is he wouldn't ... and he didn't IMO

they also probably left their houses
did his lawyer say he didn't know they were there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim