MO MO - James Charles Stanford, 16, Overland, 1 May 1971

I’d submit him for Swimsuit Boy. I’m fairly sure I had him pegged as a good candidate aside from the height. We’ve seen much greater discrepancies in “identified” cases.

Would one of you like to submit? I put together carefully thought out e-mails, but never hear back. I'm like 0 for 12 here, including one that had really strong support from several other sleuthers.

It has to be. I emailed the NamUs regional coordinator. I searched the senior section to no avail (1973).
I’m going to wait on submitting this potential match to the unidentified Corll victim. I want to see if NamUs responds to this inquiry. It could change things if there is an error somewhere. If you don’t get a response shortly, I’ll go ahead and send it in!

I’m going to wait on submitting this potential match to the unidentified Corll victim. I want to see if NamUs responds to this inquiry. It could change things if there is an error somewhere. If you don’t get a response shortly, I’ll go ahead and send it in!
I meant sending in the new information on James, LOL.

Well based on new information, I don’t think he’s swimsuit boy, as that’s likely French. He doesn’t look like the kid in the new corll photos, either.

Earl “Jay” Anthony Joggerst went missing from Arnold, MO, about an hour away from Overland in 1972. They were both around the same age with brown hair & light eyes. Disappeared under very similar circumstances too. Jay was also possibly headed to California & rumored to be a victim of Corll. Wonder if they’re connected in any way

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul
Back