MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please ask since neither of the parent has been named a POI or have even been hinted at as being a POI why we are discussing their personal lifestyle? This thread is about finding a missing baby and unless Main Stream Media is reporting on anything that leads to the parents they are VICTIMS. Has MSM discussed marital or non-marital relations? Where is this coming from? RUMOR? I hope not.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior,good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally,sleuthing family members that are not suspected of being involved in the crime or disappearance is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

I am currently in the 'burbs of KC and on the local stations it scrolls about Lisa.

I want to believe the family had nothing to do with it and I know at
This time there's nothing to indicate they did.
But, there's one thing that really bothers me.
It has been reported that Lisa has a cold with cough. I dont understand
how her mom didn't check on her through the night. I know some babies
at that age sleep through the night, but I would think that she would be coughing or just the fact that she had a cold would make them check on her...

Just a thought is all.

Shasta Groene was recovered in a Denny's eating a meal with that lowlife who took her wasn't she? And her kidnapper also took her into a convenience store where they were seen on video.

OT -- sorry, mods pls delete if you wish... but... speaking of Shasta, does anyone know her present situation? I was just thinking about her after reading this post, and I remember they (she and her father) were struggling after she was found. Hoping she's doing as well as can be...

Re-posting timeline before I rest my eyes a bit.

Lisa, please come home soon, baby girl.

And, as always, feel free to correct or add to timeline, but please bold your new info so I can spot it. Thank you.

----

Lisa Irwin Timeline

Abducted by intruder through bedroom window. Far right window of house. UPDATE—according to police spokesman window may not be correct. 3620 block of North Lister 64117

Other two sons asleep in different bedrooms. (sons are half brothers to Lisa-the mothers children from another relationship)

Father is electrician that works nights. Just started job on this night.--Jeremy

Mother is a SAHM--Debbie

Monday October 3, 2011 10:00 p.m. Last seen in crib wearing purple shorts and purple shirt with white kittens on it.

**Possibly seen by Mr. Parscale (a man that lives in the area) according to his wife Lisa around 12:00 a.m. Tuesday wearing only a diaper being carried by a male. Quote from Lisa--“He seen the guy act like he was going to go into a residence,” Parscale said, “but then my husband drove off so we’re thinking that maybe he was just doing that so that my husband would leave.”

**Parscale says her husband saw the man walking on a street perpendicular to North Lister, where Lisa Irwin lives with her parents and brothers.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 3:30 a.m. (first report stated it was 4:00 a.m.) Father returns home from work and discovered baby missing from crib.

UPDATE at 2:00 p.m. October 4 presser Capt. Steve Young speaking—Parents’ story has no holes. Looking into neighbor that possibly saw Lisa being carried by the male. No suspects other than neighbor sighting.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 approx. 7:00 p.m. amber alert cancelled. Lisa is considered a MISSING/ENDANGERED JUVENILE. Per police the alert has served it’s purpose. Police and dogs will search for a while into the night.

*** Tuesday night authorities searched a van and car at the home. There is no word on what police found or were looking for. Officers searching for the child focused on areas near the family's home such as railroad tracks near the north side of the Missouri River and a wooded area behind the home. http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-aut...rch-for-missing-baby-20111005,0,6273053.story

Tuesday 9:25 p.m.

Mass exodus of police from the command center. Looks like K-9's are finished searching for the night. Police search will continue in AM
by cliffjudy via twitter 9:25 P

**family stayed with relatives after being questioned until 10:30 p.m.

Wednesday October 5, 2011

9:00 a.m. press conference Capt. Steve Young speaking—basically no new information. Still searching with dogs, however there have been no hits. Parents not ruled out, but also not suspects. Very cooperative.

** KMBC's Jana Corrie: Children who were also inside the home at the time of the disappearance staying with neighbors

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1ZvPzisbv

**conflicting reports…unless the Grandparents are being referred to as “neighbors”

NBC Action News reporter Sloane Heller reports Lisa’s grandparents are watching the couple’s other children and have not been able to reach them since earlier Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/police-ruling-nothing-out-in-search-for-lisa-irwin#ixzz1ZvXO4Yxz

Next news conference sometime this afternoon.

2:00 news conference—Jeremy spoke with Deborah (Bradley?) by his side. Begged for baby to be dropped off somewhere safe. The brothers are waiting to see their sister. Declined to take questions.

Again, Capt. Has no leads, not ruling out anything. 300 knocks and searches. 46 tips. No ransom note. Family is free to go where they would like. Family does not want to be at house.

I also cannot imagine that whoever took this child would be in a Travel Center. But of course, they have to be somewhere, so you never know.

I can't imagine either. They could just as easily change a baby in a car. Let's hope there are cameras there and they will find the people and be able to find out. I remember when Caylee went missing they had a spotting of her in a mall play place at the food court. Ironically, the child not only looked like Caylee...but was also named Caylee. They found the family through video footage and it was not Caylee. As we all know now:( Let's keep the prayers going that Baby Lisa will be spotted and located safely...and fast! If she's been kidnapped...then someone knows something and someone knows someone has a "new child" in the home. Hopefully neighbors will be observant all over the USA because one could be clear on the East Coast by now:(

The Dad did check on her when he got home. That's when they discovered her missing.

My guess is that Mom put the baby to bed and went to bed herself knowing that the Dad would be home around 3:30. It was possibly their routine for him to check the kids when he came home.

I don't have much to add at this point....just putting in my 2cents worth for Baby Lisa.

Where are you, sweet girl?

So sad she's not been located.....

The Dad did check on her when he got home. That's when they discovered her missing.

My guess is that Mom put the baby to bed and went to bed herself knowing that the Dad would be home around 3:30. It was possibly their routine for him to check the kids when he came home.

Police reports state that he arrived home around 4am, found baby not in her crib and they phoned 911 immediately following. And yes...I'm sure that would have been a routine as most all parents do that and even when they may wake up at night to go bathroom to check on little one.

I read on one of the links posted here that he got home around 3:30 and they called 911 around 4:00 am.

Shelby has it listed as 3:30 AM in her time line as well.

Is all I have to say is My prayers are with this family. I ask everyone reading this to PLEASE-COME TOGETHER IN PRAYER, QUICKLY FOR THE SAFE RETURN AND OR RESCUE OF THIS PRECIOUS INNOCENT LITTLE BABY GIRL.PLEASE LORD I CALL UPON YOU & YOUR ANGELS TO RESCUE THIS CHILD & NOT LET OUR PRAYER BE IN VAIN. QUICKLY LORD WE ALL PRAY YOU INTERVENE AND SAVE THIS CHILD. THANK YOU JESUS, AMEN.

I hope that the parents may have noted any creepy people who showed up at their yard sale. Even any people who went to their yard sale may have gotten a creepy vibe some someone who was around on that day. It could be anyone but I have a bad feeling about the yard sale. How did they advertise the yard sale? Did they post anything online about selling children's toys or baby clothes? I only heard about this poor baby this morning and read through most of the posts. This is horrible and I'm hoping for the best. Come home safe baby Lisa xoxo

I read on one of the links posted here that he got home around 3:30 and they called 911 around 4:00 am.

Probably did call around 4am as they phoned immediately. "Lisa was last seen on Monday around 10:30 p.m. when her mother put her to bed in a crib, police said. Her father, who is an electrician, arrived home from an overnight shift about 4 a.m. He discovered Lisa missing and frantically called police, friends and family tell CBS affiliate KCTV. "

What I havent found is what time mom went to bed. Only when Baby was put to bed. That can narrow the timeline down...especially with the man walking with a baby at midnight. (But why take off her clothing and only a diaper? IF that was Baby Lisa?) So if mom put baby to bed 10:30 and by the time she went to bed and fell asleep, say 11pm....that would make it between 11pm and 3:50 am (just a rough guess) as to when someone would have taken baby.

I had no idea that yard sales could pose such danger. I thought the worst that could happen was someone stealing your items without paying.

G'nite all. I hope when I wake up there will be wonderful news and that Baby Lisa will be located and home safely!

I had no idea that yard sales could pose such danger. I thought the worst that could happen was someone stealing your items without paying.

lol. Ok, I have to respond to this one. I had someone come back to my house the next day after our yard sale one time ...for a RETURN as the sweater did not fit her! She wanted her $1.00 back! LOL..this was in the prime of high gas prices too,. My husband laughed at that and still does considering that it must of cost her more in gas money than the $1.00 refund. And yes...I gave it to her! LOL

Probably did call around 4am as they phoned immediately. "Lisa was last seen on Monday around 10:30 p.m. when her mother put her to bed in a crib, police said. Her father, who is an electrician, arrived home from an overnight shift about 4 a.m. He discovered Lisa missing and frantically called police, friends and family tell CBS affiliate KCTV. "

What I havent found is what time mom went to bed. Only when Baby was put to bed. That can narrow the timeline down...especially with the man walking with a baby at midnight. (But why take off her clothing and only a diaper? IF that was Baby Lisa?) So if mom put baby to bed 10:30 and by the time she went to bed and fell asleep, say 11pm....that would make it between 11pm and 3:50 am (just a rough guess) as to when someone would have taken baby.

There is a link here that says Mom put Lisa to bed around 10:00. Dad came home at 3:30.

Shelby just posted the updated timeline.

There's no amount of money you could pay me to have a yard sale. For a few pennies, you invite any stranger who happens by to come onto your property, inspect your "stuff", scope out your house, learn all kinds of things about you.... Sheesh. I stopped at one not long ago and they had a bunch of (well used) women's lingerie...complete with snaps in the crotch, hanging on a rack for sale. I was stunned. Yard sales are insane. I'd rather give my stuff to the Salvation Army. Hell, I'd rather take it to the dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherriS