MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why.........I just have a really strong feeling this
little baby is alive. IMO I think, and hope, some crazy woman
wanting a baby actually has her. It's the best possible scenerio
I can think of. No other ones could even possibly turn out okay.

This so much reminds of the Eisenberg (spelling?) baby from St. Pete.
To this day, she has never been found.

I'm praying for all the missing children out there tonight.

There is a link here that says Mom put Lisa to bed around 10:00. Dad came home at 3:30.

Shelby just posted the updated timeline.

We receive it via PD and Media Releases. Perhaps her timeline was written wrong? As for the NCMEC....they have it TOTALLY WRONG!
"Circumstances: Both photos shown are of Lisa. She was last seen at home on October 4, 2011 at approximately 4:00 a.m. Lisa has a birthmark on her right thigh. She was last known to be wearing purple pants and a purple shirt with kittens on it."
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1180911&seqNum=1

And we issued this upon receiving it:
We revised it once the Amber Alert was over to Endangered Missing. (Which I wish they would have kept the AA going at a minimum of 2 days.)
LisaIrwin-10months-ENDANGEREDMISSING-Missouri.jpg

There's no amount of money you could pay me to have a yard sale. For a few pennies, you invite any stranger who happens by to come onto your property, inspect your "stuff", scope out your house, learn all kinds of things about you.... Sheesh. I stopped at one not long ago and they had a bunch of (well used) women's lingerie...complete with snaps in the crotch, hanging on a rack for sale. I was stunned. Yard sales are insane. I'd rather give my stuff to the Salvation Army. Hell, I'd rather take it to the dump.

I've never had one either, but I did help a friend with hers one time. That was enough to convince me I didn't want to have one for myself. It was a miserable morning.

I usually donate my stuff to charity and take the tax deduction.

How long before they usually release the 911 call???

IMHO....if Dad called 911 at 4:00 AM.....I doubt he had just walked in the door from work and then went straight to the baby's room before doing anything else. It usually takes a few minutes to make the transition to being at home. Most people have stuff to put away, and a routine after they come inside the house.
Once he found the baby missing from her crib I'd bet they looked around the house to make sure she hadn't climbed out and gotten lost in the house somewhere too.

Very true! When I was pregnant with my daughter 2 years ago a woman on babycenter stole the identity of another woman (actually the wife of one of the Dropkick Murphys), and then pretended she was that woman and even posted her pictures as her own. She faked this whole story about getting pregnant and then getting cancer, and then later her "husband" came on and posted that her baby was delivered early and he was fine but she had died.

People were devastated and some wanted to send her money, but me and a few others had become suspicious. Some things just weren't adding up. That's when we found the wikipedia articles about the real couple whose identities she stole and it was obvious that all the little details she had fed us about "her" background were actually from this wikipedia article. The Dropkick Murphys website showed a picture of the real husband on tour with his band in Europe while he was supposedly in North Carolina planning her funeral.

Someone from the site contacted the real woman (who did not have cancer and was not pregnant) and she was totally shocked that her name and background and even some of her own personal photos had been used by this imposter. Of course, she was more shocked to hear she had supposedly died. The faker had posted pictures of actual babies she claimed were her babies too and who knows where she got those from. It was a pretty scary and eye opening experience. People had been really sympathetic to this woman on her journey through pregnancy and cancer and were really angry to find out they had been duped.

They later found out she had pulled the same scam before in another birth club. It was sooo creepy. It made me wonder if that was the type of person that WOULD kidnap a baby, or if she was just looking for money or attention or something.

I heard about that.

St. Joseph police checking tip of possible baby matching Lisa's description at a Love's truck stop...on livewire.kmbc.com

Just curious to know if the porch light at the home was on that night ? Anyone know ? TIA...

I'm sadly disappointed by how little awareness this is getting on FB. I have one friend (in PA) who has reposted the missing persons poster for Lisa. 99% of my friends live in KS, MO, SD, NE and none of them have posted or mentioned her. Makes me so sad. Also makes me repost it quite often.

It makes me realize how many people have probably seen little Lisa and not even known.

And we issued this upon receiving it:
We revised it once the Amber Alert was over to Endangered Missing. (Which I wish they would have kept the AA going at a minimum of 2 days.)

SBM Local media mentioned early on, within minutes of it being activated, that the Amber Alert would only be in effect for 12 hours unless more solid info was received to keep it active. They activated it with virtually no info that is usually required to do such, so I can't complain there at all.

Oops. Sorry for the double posts. Playing catch-up. And ya'll are fast typers

I'm sadly disappointed by how little awareness this is getting on FB. I have one friend (in PA) who has reposted the missing persons poster for Lisa. 99% of my friends live in KS, MO, SD, NE and none of them have posted or mentioned her. Makes me so sad. Also makes me repost it quite often.

It makes me realize how many people have probably seen little Lisa and not even known.

To be fair, just because they haven't posted Lisa's missing poster on FB or mentioned her disappearance doesn't mean they don't know that she is missing. Only 10 of my 370 'friends' have mentioned Steve Jobs' death yet I guarantee they all know about it, just to give an example.

Her case has gotten national coverage. That doesn't mean that the case is nationally known, but every time a media outlet mentions it, it brings it to awareness for more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexandercombes