MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asher?? I was talking about Clay. And his lies on The prior forum before he came here to gaslight a new crop of people......Asher proves Clay was full of it regarding Suzie’s car and Dusty’s alibi......

Asher said on the People Mag show that 1. Suzie’s car was used for pawning (Clay vehemently claimed otherwise) and 2. Dusty passed out on Commercial near the tracks....Clay claimed otherwise..
..Now are we all really going to play along and pretend the lead detective was Barney Fife? Put your 1992 brush up with Asher aside, @Missouri Mule and ask yourself who you believe

2 crucial lies EXPOSED

Last edited:
Mackenna Milhon was murdered 2 weeks ago in Spfd . It took 9 days & a tip to find her .
She was just north of town off of hwy H ( which is Glenstone ) . So a few minutes directly north of Suzie / Sherrill’s house .
Quite a bit more populated in 2020 then 1992 , plus dead vegetation in winter .
Point being , you can drive a old van that’s a Troopers Dream to stop , to Kansas , Cassville or Colorado . But you’re just asking to get stopped . I’m not doing that .
what does that have to do with the price of milk?

did you double check with Tuna to see if SG’s van was green ? Oh and did u see who it was registered to? (Hint it wasn’t like the one in the pic)

You certain a van was even used ?...

Some people from the parties maybe?

I asked this question a few days ago and nobody could name 12.

I found a list on the Streeter Family Blog with the names of 6 people who are (were?) considered Persons of Interest. It is interesting to find that they are not listed as suspects. Actually, the latest articles that I read online don't mention suspects, but persons of interest. I live in Argentina and I ´m not sure if there is a real difference between these two terms.
Anyway, if there were two 12 suspects or poi, maybe, this could mean that, at some point, investigators were (still are)not sure about the credibility of the information provided by one or many witnesses. If we keep this in mind, maybe the rest of the suspects could be a person/s from the party/parties (the ones who last saw the girls).

Asher?? I was talking about Clay. And his lies on The prior forum before he came here to gaslight a new crop of people......Asher proves Clay was full of it regarding Suzie’s car and Dusty’s alibi......

Asher said on the People Mag show that 1. Suzie’s car was used for pawning (Clay vehemently claimed otherwise) and 2. Dusty passed out on Commercial near the tracks....Clay claimed otherwise..
..Now are we all really going to play along and pretend the lead detective was Barney Fife? Put your 1992 brush up with Asher aside, @Missouri Mule and ask yourself who you believe

2 crucial lies EXPOSED

My mistake. I misread the post.

But let me ask you now. Have you and Asher ever communicated? If so, what did he say? Can you tell us? You seem to know an awful lot about this case for a “newbie.”

That strikes me as odd. Don’t you agree?

My mistake. I misread the post.

But let me ask you now. Have you and Asher ever communicated? If so, what did he say? Can you tell us? You seem to know an awful lot about this case for a “newbie.”

That strikes me as odd. Don’t you agree?
what do you care how much I know?? I posted on topix under two different names but mostly “guest”.

Is that odder than Clays lying about two crucial details surrounding Suzie in the months prior to her abduction and disappearance?

SEG & REW were moved around Lansing & El Dorado roughly same dates interesting enough . REW fairly recently back out of prison , Again .

We’ve seen more successful prosecutions of no body cases , or going with a agg kidnapping charge to start , like the young lady from Texas a couple years ago Christina Morris . And surprise surprise her abductor was a long time Acquaintance that she turn down his advances . Simple as that , 20 somethings .. fortunately technology & some luck did him in .

I agree - more and more successful no body prosecutions are occurring as a result of new science and technology - along with expanding DNA databases. More and more cold cases being solved.

BK

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm...because they can? I honestly don't know the specifics of the "investigating and hassling" of the people you mentioned but the reality is that sometimes LE will use an unrelated crime to shake things up for people that they suspect for other crimes or sometimes just people that they have an axe to grind with.

For example, I think I mentioned this before, but I followed the Jayme Closs case very closely and paid careful attention to what the locals were saying about the case. LE performed swat-style busts on numerous residences, farms, etc. that clearly had nothing to do with Jayme's case but her case gave them a great excuse to get on those properties and "look for Jayme". Multiple residents were complaining about this happening to them and some were threatening suits. Exactly. Civil people threaten lawsuits - criminal minds threaten physical harm and death.

Or maybe, for example, LE didn't like the way that the GR were smart-assing them during interviews and decided to make life hell for them.

Or....maybe it was a "look over there, not over here!" situation. Especially if someone in LE were involved somehow in the disappearance, or protecting someone close to them, it would benefit them to have so many "suspects" causing confusion and distractions until over the years people just start to forget about the case and it flies quietly under the radar and eventually out of the public's minds altogether. Maybe there are people who don't want this case solved for one reason or another.

See reply/comment in above Cobalt Sky quote.

I'm posting this link because, when searching the history of the murder suspect, there were records to indicate he (Kirby King) lived in Springfield, MO during the 90's. He worked in construction, so lived in other states while working on jobs. Perhaps was working on a job in Springfield area during this time.

Texas man charged in Missouri woman’s 1987 killing

He's originally from St. Clair, MO, grew up there (just a few hours up I 44), still has family in the area and visits there.

Police make arrest in 1987 cold case murder of St. Clair woman

Nothing to indicate he's a suspect in this case, but just thought I would post it for discussion purposes.

Last edited:
Let me be honest with you. Then we can get to those other subjects. I want to ensure you are NOT “Hewhoshallnotbe named.” Can you do that much for me? You can call me or email me or use the private messaging feature here.

Let me throw something out for you to think about.

In 1967 there was a blatant, obvious, unquestionable murder committed in Springfield. However the ME labeled it a suicide. I have a copy of the actual death certificate. No Jeffrey Epstein ambiguity here.

Why is this potentially important? The connection to someone VERY high up the food chain is why. If someone like him or a close relative were involved in this crime it would blow the top off Springfield. It would be a national scandal. And no, this is not conspiratorial nonsense either.
Could you state the deceased person's name so we can check out the in

Could you state the deceased person's name so we can check out the in

Never could find it. Supposedly retired CIA but doubt it. He likely died of old age as he was in his mid ‘80’s.

The officer down near Galveston didn’t know it either other than he helped plug some holes in their website software.

I have forgotten so many of these names but in the officer’s case he can be found on the internet. I dumped about 25,000 emails, private emails and assorted messages as I wanted to wash my hands of this whole mess.

Too many people playing games.

Oh, you are talking about the homicide victim. I have a manila folder around here somewhere. The young man was deemed to have committed suicide after shooting himself in the back of the head, then rolling himself up in an old carpet and then somehow managing to work his way under the crawl space under the house where eventually his body started to decompose and a big “stink” was then evident.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member