Moorers' Bond Hearing - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT? These crazies are OUT and TOGETHER? Nice, plenty of time for them to plan a joint defense, a joint cover story.... *facepalm*

I wasn't being 100% serious because obviously there is no way to know from just a few screen shots. But, he does seem to go out of his way to avoid all eye contact with her while it seems she is really wanting to make eye contact with him. And she said something like "Hey baby. Love you" when seeing him in courtroom which he seemingly ignored. So, while he may not "hate" her, I got no impression of a positive feeling either. I keep hoping it's because he's planning to throw her under the bus, but that is just wishful thinking.
I think its just that TM is more of an "in your face" type of person. She enjoys doing things she knows is going to bother people and SM isnt into putting on that same show and making people angry unnecessarily.

I don't buy the "Sidney is controlled" theory.I think he is where he wants to be.

Not so sure about that.
I think she has leverage here.... the kids.
I think he wanted to go home to his family something happened when she went to visit him I think.

Hey I could be wrong but who knows!

If he was crazy about her, I don't think we'd be having this discussion. But, that's just my opinion and I understand that we're all entitled to our own. Not being snarky. Just don't get that vibe at all. The only time it seemed that way was in her FB posts which I truly believe were written by her.
I understand why you see it the way you do.

If he was crazy about her, I don't think we'd be having this discussion. But, that's just my opinion and I understand that we're all entitled to our own. Not being snarky. Just don't get that vibe at all. The only time it seemed that way was in her FB posts which I truly believe were written by her.
BBM: Agreed. If having an affair is a symptom of being crazy about your spouse, I hope my husband just mildly tolerates me.

Seriously though, I'm not sure how he currently feels about her. I do get the impression that some of the lack of eye contact and interaction with her is him being afraid for his life. He's had a lot of time to think about this situation. He knows that his every move is being scrutinized and was probably warned of such by his attorney.

Not familiar with that case. Was she killed violently in, or before being put in, vehicle?

That part is not known at this time (someone correct me if I'm wrong) b/c they haven't found her body but they did find her DNA on the inside of the trunk. The suspect's (who was arrested) trash and home had several empty cleaning bottles in it and his car had been recently detailed as well as he went to a gas station not long after she went missing and was seen on camera cleaning the car there too. He cleaned it more than just a normal cleaning and they STILL found her DNA. JMO

Not that I would expect TM to behave any differently, but the whole her going to pick him up, getting out of the car and opening the door for him is just in bad taste. Period. Bad taste.

When watching the Bond hearing, the judge asked the prosecutor(who then asked the Elvis') about how far "as the crow flies" was the Moorer compound to the Elvis home. I believe i remember them saying 7 or 8 miles as the crow flies, which was why i assumed he gave them a 5 mile radius. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks, great catch, meinmyrtlebeach! I didn't remember that from the hearing, but I just listened again, and you are correct. The judge does ask how far the M's home is from the E's home. And someone said 8 miles (hard to hear that part, I didn't hear "7 or 8 miles," but I clearly heard 8 miles. The judge then set the 5-mile radius.

Approximately 52:30 in video link below:

http://www.wistv.com/clip/11086181/full-video-moorer-bond-reconsideration-hearing-part-2

If that is correct, I guess that answers the question of whether the Ms can live at the "compound".

Hummmmm Sidney is probably already tied to the bed receiving lashes as we post. :p

IMO TM does seem to have that "Just wait until you get home, you're getting a whupping" look.

Not that I would expect TM to behave any differently, but the whole her going to pick him up, getting out of the car and opening the door for him is just in bad taste. Period. Bad taste.

Exactly, I bet neither attorney thought it was a good idea either. She's just plain tacky and without any class.

She most likely IMO wanted the media to get a shot of her with all her makeup on and her slim look thing going on. Such a contrast to the "poor, pitiful me look in the courtroom.

She picked him up and opened the door for him???? Someone please hold my hair while I vomit :sick:

Yes and he walked right on by her and to the back of the vehicle. I liked that part. :D

Yes, wasn't that interesting, you haven't been able to touch your wife in almost a year and you walk right by her? No hug or reaction?

Yes, wasn't that interesting, you haven't been able to touch your wife in almost a year and you walk right by her? No hug or reaction?
I think he hugged her as soon as they were inside the vehicle with the door shut. He doesnt seem to enjoy inciting people as much as she does. He is more of a sneaky snake in my opinion.

If that is TM wearing that Ramones tshirt, Joey is rolling over in his grave.

Exactly.... he is "mildly tolerating her" till he can get out, alone and regroup.... he is placating her and just ignoring her. He is NOT happy to see her but probably feels like he is "stuck with her" for now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member