MS MS - Gulfport, WhtMale 20-30, UP65578, drowned, Timex watch w/alligator band, Sz6 shoes, Jun'79

This article says he was in his late 20s and 5’6”. This was a few days after he was discovered, so they may have determined a more accurate estimate after further examination. It also places the location at 33rd rather than 36th, so it could be a misprint.

Help a gal out, will you? Just trying to learn stuff.

His doe network:
Missing Since: April 3, 1979
Location Last Seen: Yorkville, Kendall County, Illinois

But, you guys are placing him drowning in the month of June in the Gulf of Mexico at Mississippi? I suppose it's the unique watch feature that tells the story.

Help a gal out, will you? Just trying to learn stuff.

His doe network:
Missing Since: April 3, 1979
Location Last Seen: Yorkville, Kendall County, Illinois

But, you guys are placing him drowning in the month of June in the Gulf of Mexico at Mississippi? I suppose it's the unique watch feature that tells the story.
I believe John/Jane Doe was suggesting Mark as a potential match to this Doe. Which, seems as good as any IMO.

There are 2 pages to this UID’s thread. Is it possible you missed the first page? I’m only asking because without the first page, the discussion isn’t quite complete. And I’m speaking from experience! ;) I’ll help anyway I can with whatever you’re wanting learn! (Unless it involves baking or mechanics :D )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mtnbee
Back