MISTRIAL MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 #5 - *2nd Mistrial*

EIGHT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE QUINTON TELLIS RETRIAL IN THE JESSICA CHAMBERS CASE (with clip)

OCTOBER 18, 2018

"...This fall, with a different jury but largely the same evidence, the same division played out, resulting in another hung jury. Here is what stood out the second time around and what could be next for Quinton Tellis....

7. Tellis is back in a Louisiana prison

Tellis has returned to Louisiana, where he is a suspect in another slaying. Oxygen.com has confirmed that he is in the Louisiana State Penitentiary. Tellis has not been charged with first-degree murder in the 2015 death of Ming-Chen Hsiao, who was killed in Louisiana, but he is a suspect in her death, Oxygen legal analyst Beth Karas said. A police official from the Monroe Police Department in Louisiana told Oxygen.com that there is an active warrant out for his arrest for the first-degree murder of Hsiao. "The warrant hasn't been executed — meaning Tellis hasn't been arrested and charged," Karas told Oxygen.com.

The next step would be for the district attorney to present evidence to a grand jury. The grand jury will decide whether or not to vote an indictment. Assistant District Attorney Geary Aycock told The News-Star of Monroe that a decision hasn't been made on trying Quinton Tellis there...."

Eight Things To Know About The Quinton Tellis Retrial In The Jessica Chambers Case
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXCLUSIVE: LAQUNTA TELLIS FINALLY EXPLAINS HER ‘ERIC’ TATTOO IN JESSICA CHAMBERS DOCU-SERIES

"Laqunta Tellis appeared on “Unspeakable Crime: The Killing Of Jessica Chambers” to talk about her brother Quinton Tellis, who recently faced a retrial for the murder of the 19-year-old former cheerleader. The trial ended in a hung jury again. Early on in the docu-series, Laqunta’s touching interview about her shared childhood with Quinton shocked viewers when they saw she had an “Eric” tattoo on her hand, which was starkly visible in the show....

So legal analyst Beth Karas, in the final episode of “Unspeakable Crime,” went to Courtland, Mississippi and spoke with Laqunta Tellis herself. Karas asked Laqunta who Eric was — someone she used to date?

“It’s somebody from my past. We both got each other’s name tattooed on us,” reveals Laqunta. “This tattoo has been on my hand…almost six, seven years.”

Karas then asked her if Eric is still around.

“He’s been out of the picture, many years ago.”..."

Exclusive: Laqunta Tellis Finally Explains Her ‘Eric’ Tattoo In Jessica Chambers Docu-Series
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defense Attorney Gene Rossi Discusses The Burning of Jessica Chambers

Jan 2, 2019

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched the trials, but I'm behind on any outside information about the case. I think they cannot prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt because, to me, the crime makes no sense.

1. If QT incapacitated JC at his house, why didn't he take the gas can down there on the first trip?

2. If QT drove her down there and went back for the gas can, why would anyone leave a murder victim completely alone in a car on the side of the road, planning to return to the scene? They know people ride through there while drinking and smoking. And why leave her for 30 minutes without checking her pulse? Shouldn't you want to make sure your victim is dead? She was not dead. I cant get over how she could have walked away in this scenerio. Meanwhile, he is just out, walking aorund to his sister's house.

3. If Jessica was in the passenger seat naked, knocked out for 30 minutes, and QT did return to put gas all over the car and her, why is her cell phone outside the driver's side of the car unburned? If the tree in front of the car is burned, why is the cell phone not burned?

4. If JC got out of the car and wandered down the road, why did no one see her until the second trucks arrived? Why was the passenger door closed? A woman on fire really took the time to close the passenger door? If she was on the driver's side, why was that door closed? Seems like she would have thrown it open and not worried about closing it.

5. If QT put her on the driver's side to stage an accident, why didn't he redress her? Why were her clothes burned outside the car?

6. Did they find out what QT's sister's car smelled like? Did anyone they interview say QT smelled like gas at any point? Did they find his jacket he had worn previously?

7. They say he had burns on him, but if his buttocks were burned, then did his clothes appear burned in the store footage of him buying the dot card? Wouldn't employees there smell all that if he was wearing charred clothes?

8. Where is the evidence that he did something to incapacitate her at his house? Where is the evidence of hitting, striking or choking?

9. Is it not suspicious that her "best friend's" phone is off all this time? who runs out of minutes and doesn't try to get more on a saturday night? Who doesn't try to reach friends using someone else's phone? Who acts like this when they had plans with friends that night? She claims the plans were a surprise, but how could it be a surprise that people wanted to get together AT ALL? And where was the testimony of people planning this surprise with JC because none called JC. JC was going home to clean her room, right?

10. If JC could not speak after several minutes of burning as the experts claim, then the car or she was set on fire after 8pm. QT could not have done it and be on camera at 804pm if it happened any later. If she was burned at 8pm, she was damaged for at least 6 minutes before the trucks were called and about 10 or 11 minutes before anyone noticed her. Unless someone burned her in another place after burning the car first.

11. The lady who gave the ride to the guy. She says the man had no coat. QT had a coat unless he left it in JC car. Why would he do that if he is cold, walking to his sister's? He knew the aunt's house was on fire. How would QT know that? Because he "might" have seen the trucks? Well, fire trucks come for a variety of reasons. How would he know it was a fire and not something else? QT wore red. Why does she not remember red? He didn't have her drop him off by either house. Who knows. Maybe this was the person who did it, and that person met Tellis at his sisters, but Tellis was NEVER down on Herron road. Is that possible?

I just want the answers to these questions. For right now, I just can't say he did it because not only do these things above not make sense, but I don't trust the cell phone data because that expert manipulated it to get what he wanted and because it doesn't tell exactly where QT was in the same detail as JC's tells where she supposedly was.

I think they were together, eating and whatever outside his house after taco bell. I believe he might have rode down to that area with her for a drug deal or something. Maybe QT knew who they were meeting. Things went bad, and he left her with whomever they met and maybe he brought the gas can back for them. I think she was burned in an area away from the car. Whoever burned her threw her phone back over there by the car after QT was already gone because her phone goes off at 804pm when he is riding by the store camera.

I don't believe heat made her phone shut down because I can't figure out how her phone got outside the driver's side of the car if he was the driver. And why would he throw her keys somewhere? Leave them to burn in the car. It doesn't make any sense to take her keys.

The only way it makes sense to take her keys is if someone snatched her out the driver's side of that car. Her phone went flying onto the ground. The person who snatched her out the car takes her keys, so she can't jump in the car and leave. They get control of her and take her to another area in the woods to rape or try to rape. Then they burn her alive. They must have brought her clothes back to the car. Isn't there a burn pile for the clothes near the car?

She was naked, including no shoes. Who has sex in a car or rapes in a car by getting the person completely naked? And how do you rape someone in the front passenger seat with it laid back and her on top of you unless you have a weapon trained on her? Especially in that little bitty car.

QT said in a police interview that he used his nephew's track phone sometimes, so I think it's totally possible he got a call or called someone to meet him and JC down at that location for drugs or pills and something went wrong. Because he knew those people who it went wrong with, he erased his phone, left JC that text message, and possibly got the gas to help cover up after the fact.

Maybe he could have got a message on that other phone from an Eric, Kendrick, derek, Cedric, or any manner of "ric" type names and told her that person wanted to meet for pills or something. And if she said "Tambers," she can say "Tellis." Or maybe "Tewis," But why call him by his last name? Wouldn't a logial nickname be "Quint?"

I don't. That's kind of what I'm thinking right now.

Last edited:
Is anyone watching ID channel People Magazine Investigates "Burned Alive"?
More footage of Jessica earlier in the day, multiple times.
Well over 100 Eric or Derrick's interviewed.
Still watching...
& all if this may already be known to you.
I had to step away for a long time! Thus is all new to me. Moo

Murder suspect back in Ouachita Correctional Center (with clip)

Feb 19, 2019

"OUACHITA PARISH, La. - (2/19/19) Quentin Tellis is facing a first degree murder charge in the stabbing death of ULM graduate Meing-Chen Hsiao who was found stabbed to death in her apartment four years ago.

Tellis was also charged and convicted of using her debit card after her death.

He was set to get out of prison February 8th for that charge but is being held for first degree murder...."

https://www.myarklamiss.com/news/lo...ck-in-ouachita-correctional-center/1795244324

LA - Meing-Chen Hsiao, 34, murdered in her Monroe home, 9 Aug 2015

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 3h3 hours ago
Cathy Russon Retweeted 16 WAPT News

#QuintonTellis - Grand jury considering charges in Louisiana murder.
16 WAPT News on Twitter

Law & Crime‏Verified account @lawcrimenews 47m47 minutes ago
Quinton Tellis Leaves Prison Early, But Now Has to Deal with Grand Jury in Another Murder Case http://bit.ly/2GWsqIv

Dz8-cxZX4AMDebR.jpg

@UndiscoveredTruth - Hey!
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif

Any updates on the Grand Jury? Can't access any Louisiana court sites... Looking for a court date. :)
Hi there, Niner! I've not come across any updates but if I do, I'll be sure to post them. I only came across that one tweet from Cathy by chance when waiting for tweets regarding the McStay trial. (Seen you over there too, thanks heaps for the updates you've been posting in that thread :D. Will try to keep a close eye out on this thread too so please keep tagging me in case I miss something, as I'm awfully busy these days, TIA :D:D

Jessica Chambers' boyfriend is shot and killed five years after she was burned to death

16 March 2019

"The former boyfriend of Jessica Chambers was found shot to death Friday

Travis Sanford, 33, was jailed when Chambers was burned to death in 2014

He was shot to death early Friday at a home in Courtland, Mississippi

A suspect has been taken into custody, but hasn't been charged yet..."

Jessica Chambers' boyfriend is shot and killed five years after she was burned to death | Daily Mail Online

11074450-6816707-image-m-12_1552743312759.jpg

(Travis Sanford, 33)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member