Found Deceased MT - Mike Plain Bull, 22, Pryor, 12 Dec 2013

thanks, Jacie. is this location along his path?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

This one sounds more likely to be Mike than the body found in Wyoming. The refinery is right off I-90 in Billings.

http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/linder-confirms-dead-body-found-near-phillips-refinery/article_c7e337d8-1066-5d96-af95-839fdcc11089.html

"The body appears to look like it has been deceased for some time," said Yellowstone County Sheriff Mike Linder.

Time of death and the person's gender have not been determined.

Crews are working to remove the body from the drain, he said.

thanks, Jacie. is this location along his path?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I subscribed to the Twitter feed and 'liked' KULR-8 on FB so when they post something I will bring it here.

There are two WalMart Supercenters in Billings, one on each side of town. I don't know which one Mike went to the night he disappeared, but the refinery is right in the middle between them.

He could have been carjacked and never made it out of Billings that night. :(

He could have been carjacked and never made it out of Billings that night. :(

I agree that it doesn't sound like he made it out of Billings, but it would be a heck of a coincidence for a stranger to abandon Mike's car just a few miles from his home, which is an hour away from Billings.

I agree that it doesn't sound like he made it out of Billings, but it would be a heck of a coincidence for a stranger to abandon Mike's car just a few miles from his home, which is an hour away from Billings.

It may have been someone from the community.

Mike has been gone for a month now so the body could be his :(. I am not an expert on decomposition but sounds like him. Sad whoever it is. Someone threw another person in a ditch. Never will understand some humans!

IF this is him in Billings, then it is state jurisdiction and not BIA. They would just investigate on tribal land.

Probably a homeless man.

There is still hope for Mike then, always hope until we know otherwise.

More detailed description of body found by Phillips66:

The man was either white or Native American and in his mid-twenties to late forties. He was about five-foot-nine and 165 pounds. The man was dressed in dark clothing, with a black leather belt, and black work boots. He also had a Timex watch with a broken metal band. He had all his teeth, but did have some dental work. He also had all five toes on his right foot and the big toe on his left foot surgically removed.

http://www.kulr8.com/story/24465099...d-body?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

That guy should certainly be easy to identify. :twocents:

This is an article about the hands of the body being removed and sent to the FBI for more advanced fingerprint analysis. It is estimated that the person was deceased since mid October.

http://billingsgazette.com/news/loc...a-b417-62afdd9d35ef.html#.Uth0NB7wA5A.twitter

Oh, I hate when they do that. I mean, I understand the necessity with a very decomposed body, but do they have to make that particular info public? This poor guy's family is presumably going to be traumatized enough without the knowledge of his hands being chopped off in addition to everything else they'll have to deal with.

I've learned from hard experience that when you lose a loved one in a tragic way, it might be better not to know too many details. There are some things you just can't un-know, no matter how much you wish you didn't know.

Oh, I hate when they do that. I mean, I understand the necessity with a very decomposed body, but do they have to make that particular info public? This poor guy's family is presumably going to be traumatized enough without the knowledge of his hands being chopped off in addition to everything else they'll have to deal with.

I've learned from hard experience that when you lose a loved one in a tragic way, it might be better not to know too many details. There are some things you just can't un-know, no matter how much you wish you didn't know.

It reminds me of Annie Mae Aquash. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl
Back